[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forever alone QQQQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I think I'm gonna be alone forever guys. Two years has past since my last relationship and I'm still sad as fuck about it. One thing to lose your mate, but your best friend at the same time is just hell. I've tried dating sites and I feel like every single page is just made by a fucking robot. Why is it so hard to find another guy who's passionate about gaming? I shit you not all I ask is a guy who lives near-ish me, has a fucked up sense of humor, and is a PC gamer who plays something other than only league of fucking legends and or retro. Looks don't mean shit to me as I'm a gay demisexual. I just want someone who's down to play CS:GO or WoW with me and chat in skype late hours into the night and maybe for once feels the same about me as I do them. Everyone's obsessed with going to the gym, partying, or being adventurous. Is it really too much to ask for someone who's capable of making me laugh and just wants to chill at home and game with me after class/work? I just really don't give a shit about anything else lol. I mean, I like going to the movies, concerts, and walks, but to be blunt I really don't give a shit about much else than gaming. That's why I chose to be a game developer. Am I just fucked to never finding anyone?
>>
>>5216324
the people you are decribing are all sitting at home, playing vidya and jerking off.
you need to better yourself and improve your social skills by going out more and trying things you're afraid of.
when did your relationship end? you may just need some more time to grieve.
>>
>>5216345
You don't understand introversion, clearly. I do indeed require more time to grieve, but being demisexual it's going to take some time to discover if I have feelings for someone or not anyway. If being a gamer isn't a problem it's being introvert. If that's not a problem then its being demisxual. People want a relationship NOW and I can't decide if I have feelings for people just by going on several dates. It takes a while and even then it's not guaranteed and people just don't understand.
>>
you sound like a whiny little bitch, no one gives a fuck about whether you're demisexual or have an obsession with video games.

like seriously, you are level 1. don't know if you realize how embarrassing it is to see someone who has the maturity of a 16 year old and the expectations of someone who's actually accomplished shit in life.

on top of that you have the most repulsive attitude, judging people who have a life outside of the house, posting self-pity macros.

clearly you also have emotional issues, i'm gonna guess that your friends got tired of listening to the drivel you just dumped right here?

you aren't passionate or interesting, at all, you're an open book, no matter how much you try and market your self as worth more than two cents. any guy who's not brain dead retarded can see that from a mile away. lol.

my advice? stop being a little shit and actually make an effort to improve as a person
>>
>>5216421
Cool story bro you sound like a cunt eat a clit.
>>
>>5216421
Not anti social, but sure as fuck people like you don't make me wanna be any more social than I am and you're one to be a judgmental prick when you probably troll around 4chan all day telling people how they need to improve their lives rofl. Clean your own yard before you worry about other peoples bitch.
>>
>>5216426
no i'm just laughing because you've probably been smacked in the face by both guys and girls alike, quite a lot.

and underneath all of that, you're miserable, no denying it.

i could analyze you 17 different ways but it would all end up at that, and in the end, you really have no one to blame but yourself cause you sit there day in and day out being an indignant little shit.

you have nothing to offer anyone, you aren't a nice person.

i'm not a nice person either, but i have my shit sorted, and i'm in a position where i actually know what i'm talking about.

instead of listening to people who actually give you valuable resources and thinking about things, you're still the same person i assume you were when you were 9 years old, lol.
>>
and you aren't willing to grow or learn from your mistakes.

i could sit there and tell you about how i climbed from a place bleaker than you could even imagine, but YOU wouldn't understand.

you think it's about other people understanding /you/?

it's not
>>
oh, and by the way, im probably younger than you are.

how embarrassing! (for you)
>>
>>5216446
lol, bro if you think you have your shit sorted you have a lot to learn about life yourself. We all have our problems and you being here on 4chan just like me makes you no fucking better than me or anyone else. It's like becoming a drug addict then going to rehab and the drug addict sitting next to you is telling you how they have their shit together. Off the high horse bud.
>>
>>5216483
don't try and deflect this on to me, you made a thread purely to bitch, whine and vent, you had minimal intentions of listening to what anyone else had to say. most other thread posters at least have some legitimate issue that people can identify with, you're someone who clearly needs to grow up.

it's really embarrassing, especially because you haven't even been to rehab, and while i may be an ex addict who doesn't give a fuck about what some whiny little princess has to say, im sure there are ex addicts both online and irl who would want to slap you for that analogy, lol.
>>
>>5216499
>doesn't give a fuck
>keeps posting

Get a room you two
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.