[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
same sex reproduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: Lab-Blog-IVF-2.jpg (45 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
Lab-Blog-IVF-2.jpg
45 KB, 615x345
Why the hell laboratories are not investing serious money in this. Anyone speeding this shit up will be a billionaire in no second.

explorestemcells.co.uk/stem-cells-same-sex-reproduction.html
>>
stfu slut and suck my cock
>>
File: Pregnant anime.jpg (58 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant anime.jpg
58 KB, 688x960
It only works for combining two X-chromosomes (females), which only results in a daughter by 2 mothers or female parents. Sorry gay men, you need to adopt, because that's nature's limits.
>>
>>6574056

As long as it doesn't lead to a genuine pregnancy of a man, then I'm fine. I enjoy the fetish of impregnating a man's 'pussy', treating him like 'Daddy's little girl' and satisfying his submissive nature by being verbally aggressive, and dominant with him.
>>
>>6574430
males have x chromosomes too. you'd have to take the DNA out of an egg and implant a male's X-chromosome, then fertilize it with the other male's sperm

boys and girls for gay men

or there's the easy way... use a similar siblings genetic material.
>>
>>6574430
You realize men have an X chromosome too right?
>>
>>6574446
>>6574449
Shh don't tell the delusional tranny that.
>>
>>6574056
It's not actually worth it to make gay couples have their own genetic children.
It's nowhere near as lucrative as you think.
>>
>>6574056
Because there's no money to be made of it. Truthfully this stuff probably won't even occur for another 50-100 years because there's no demand for it. Hetero people are not dying off and the world population is exploding exponentially. There's no reason to invest in this kind of technology anytime soon. It'll probably be half assed studied for the next couple decades without any availability of commercial use for gay couples until 50 or more years from now.
>>
>>6574430
>It only works for combining two X-chromosomes (females), which only results in a daughter by 2 mothers or female parents. Sorry gay men, you need to adopt, because that's nature's limits.
Besides the fact that you have forgotten that men have an X chromosome, that doesn't work. Mammals have a thing called genomic imprinting, where genes inherited from a male parents vs. a female parent are expressed differently. Attempts to make foetuses from two females result in spontaneous abortion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genomic_imprinting
>>
>>6574430
>they haven't heard of three parent children
Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that women always, invariably, make themselves look dumber every time they talk?
>>
File: mt-dna-7-638.jpg (79 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
mt-dna-7-638.jpg
79 KB, 638x479
>>6575019
You've made yourself look dumb.
Three parent children are to do with mitochondrial DNA, a denucleated egg cell from a woman with healthy mitochondria has a the nucleus of a fertilised egg implanted.
It's "three parents" but not in the way you think it is, they don't get e.g. their eye colour genes from three people, they merely are getting the genes for oxidative phosphorylation from one parent, and then their actual DNA is from two parents.
Mitochondria used to be free living bacteria that developed a commensal relationship with early eukaryotic cells, so that's why they have their own DNA. It's only used to avoid mitochondrial diseases and has absolutely no relation to anything we're discussing here.
>>
>>6574430
Can't wait for men to be entirely obsolete
>>
>>6575242
>>6574972
Not going to happen bbz
Even if they found a way to have same sex breeding, you're forgetting that over 90% of the population are heterosexual and therefore are quite happy to have babies the old fashioned way, and anyone who isn't rich wouldn't be able to have a lesbibaby anyway, which presumably would also require decent levels of sanitation, science education, electricity etc etc so nobody would be so stupid as to make the human race rely on an artificial procedure to breed when a solar flare could knock out the world's computers and then we'd all go extinct
Men aren't going to be obsolete.
>>
>>6575190
>mitochondria are ex-bacteria that people would die without
it's obvious mitochondria have us by the balls reee
how did it come to happen anyway reeeeee
>>
File: brows.jpg (4 KB, 154x136) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
4 KB, 154x136
>>6575270
Time to annihilate the 90% of the population then.
>>
>>6575298
>Area lesbian shot dead after attempting to "kill all straights"
>Elizabeth Fuckwit, a local area NEET lesbian, was shot within a couple of minutes after starting her self styled "kill all straights" campaign. Having unironically read the SCUM Manifesto and some shoddy interpretations of queer theory, Fuckwit, 23, purchased a handgun and some ammunition from Walmart and starting firing wildly into a crowd of Pokémon Go players.
>"I don't know what she expected would happen", says Julia Richardson, a woman in the crowd. "She was massively outnumbered by straight people and most LGBT people do not agree with her views. Even the overwhelming majority of radical feminist lesbians do not support rendering men obsolete through a hypothetical reproductive process that still doesn't exist because of genomic imprinting, or killing 90% of the population"
>Area councillor Ashley Smith agrees. "I'm not really sure how a tiny group of untrained legbeard radfems propose seizing control and killing billions of people against the wishes of basically the entire world. I mean, military personnel couldn't successfully pull off an Ataturk-style military coup in Turkey, even with a bunch of weapons, years of military training and widespread support of the public. I don't even know how Fuckwit was supposed to guess who was straight, she fired at me and I'm actually a demisexual non binary queer."
>Her family were not available for comment at the time, but their Facebook posts indicate that they're mostly relieved that their nightmare of a relative is out of their lives.
>>
File: the look.jpg (3 KB, 129x121) Image search: [Google]
the look.jpg
3 KB, 129x121
>>6575382
Elizabeth Fuckwit is a complete amateur compared to me.

I would never do such pedestrian act because it is a complete waste of time. If I actually did something, think large. First, I would manage to cross HIV with Zika and for good measure make it target humans with Y chromosome only.

Your turn, familia.
>>
>>6575382
>she fired at me and I'm actually a demisexual non binary queer
l o l
o
l
>>
>>6575446
>I'm going to cross a retrovirus with a positive sense RNA virus, even though they literally reproduce in entirely different ways
>Also I somehow have a way to make a virus only target people with Y chromosomes
>And I have a lab equipped with virologists and access to samples of HIV and Zika
>And I have a way to disperse this virus in a large enough way
>It's also 100% infectious
>I have the money to do this and at no point do any of the relevant government agencies, independent science groups, watchdogs, review boards etc. etc. ever notice the huge numbers of laws I'm breaking to do this
>Also, nobody has a way of overcoming genomic imprinting yet, so all I've achieved is to infect all men in the world with a disease and lesbians still can't have babies
Ok, well if we're going to play it like that I have a magic wand that only works if I hold it and it's the only magic wand in the world and it cannot be duplicated or made to work by someone else, and I use it to cure everyone and then I use the wand to create easy to use artifical womb machines that just require two men to jizz in them and then 9 months later out comes a baby, rendering women obsolete. Also I give you cervical cancer.
>>
>>6575502
Yep, I have George Soros funding my research. Beware, my man.
>>
>>6575565
>George Soros, a man
>Funding research to make all men go extinct, even though it's still impossible for lesbians to have babies with each other
>>
>>6575382
>military personnel couldn't successfully pull off an Ataturk-style military coup in Turkey, even with a bunch of weapons, years of military training and widespread support of the public.
>using a false flag operation literally orchestrated by Erdogan himself to further increase his influence as an argument that the military couldn't deal with a bunch of peasants, completely ignoring the fact that a coup isn't blindly firing at anything that moves with the full intent to kill
0/10
>>
>>6575575
B-but Soros-kun is a reptille, everyone on my favorite Chinese erotic teapot art forum says so.
>>
>>6574056
Because it's a stupid idea
>>
File: diecisscum.png (310 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
diecisscum.png
310 KB, 400x400
>>6575382
>Implying that's not a cray cray transbian.

Not a single lesbian woman I know wants to kill all straight people or whatever.
You need to be pic mentally ill to want to kill all cis straight people you know.
>>
File: tumblr_o7nbtfDeHP1vq9jioo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nbtfDeHP1vq9jioo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x237
>>6574056
It's been attempted in the laboratory before. As it appears at the moment, there is an unknown non-homology between the genomes of the sexes. Ovum fertilization has been simulated using the complete genome of a polar body, and it produced a non-viable zygote. This means that there is something unique and necessary between sperm and egg for human life to develop.
>>
>>6575725
Clearly you've not met a nutty cis lesbian. I point you to the SCUM Manifesto and the weird lesbians who agree with it.
A transbian would obviously wind up getting killed by a virus that infected everyone with a Y chromosome, anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.