[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope of me passing? Be honest :/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 219x219
Is there any hope of me passing? Be honest :/
>>
As a faggot? Yes.
>>
>>6572725
As human? Yeah maybe.
>>
>>6572730
>>6572734
:/ so there's no hope for me to go on HRT?
>>
>>6572741
You are so fucking fat that your sex barely comes into question.
>>
>>6572751
That's not very nice. I came to this board for support :(
>>
>>6572762
These people are being kind of rude, but they are right to a point. Honestly, until you lose weight nobody can really say. Your face shape is distorted by your weight, and the angle on the picture doesn't help anyone determine how well HRT will go for you. If you want an honest, truthful answer for how you would probably be affected by HRT, then you need to lose weight and take a picture without an angle that distorts your appearance in the photo. Also, heads up, this is not the best place to come if you want support. Some people here are kind and pleasant, but overall your self esteem will drop significantly if you don't have thick enough skin.
>>
>>6572762
I support a decision for you to lose weight, the more fat a person has the less sexual traits is possible to identify. Like I said at that weight sex doesn't even comes into question.
>>
>>6572810
He has a thick layer of fat to compensate I doubt any attack will get to a vital organ.
>>
Just dye your hair red and you'll be indistinguishable from some feminists.
>>
>>6572725
What gender are you transitioning to? I think female?

You pass as a fat person. Which is to say it depends entirely on how you dress.
>>
Fat people already look more feminine, so if you dress well you can even pass without hormones...
>>
You guys realise this is a troll right?

Guess not. /lgbt/ being as dense as usual.
>>
Dye your hair pink or something, then you truly pass as a tumblrina feminist, claim precious oppreshun points,
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 970x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 970x579
>people take the bait
>>
File: Untitled.png (268 KB, 392x597) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
268 KB, 392x597
>>6572725
clearly you didnt pass on dessert
>>
>>6572725
omg yes bb guuuuuurl you wanna come over and watch Rebellion?
>>
Yeah, passing out while climbing the stairs.
>>
File: Kristin.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kristin.jpg
110 KB, 768x1024
>>6572725
If you transitioned you would probably pass as the Buzzfeed fat feminist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vH_9pgWExY
>>
File: fem.png (2 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
2 MB, 768x1024
>>6574485
Seconding this, also get the tumblr glasses and you'll look super cool
>>
>>6575864
OOOOHHH BOI
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.