[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what options for appearance modification does a possible MtF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463895261383.gif (732 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1463895261383.gif
732 KB, 250x167
So what options for appearance modification does a possible MtF have other than normal HRT?

I've heard about HRT that just buys you time to figure out what you want to do, and I've also heard about more physical things that help reshape parts of your body (temporarily but perhaps permanently with enough usage) that HRT wouldn't affect.

I'd like to try see how girly I can become without proper HRT.
>>
>>6568783
What are you talking about?
>>
>>6568811
I heard there was something like a corset, except a bit more modern.
>>
you take hrt and start stuffing your face and all the fat goes into fun places
>>
>>6570301
I want to get a preview of myself though.
Also, something to try slim down my chest, which HRT can't do but is possible with the right clothing.
>>
>>6568783
>So what options for appearance modification does a possible MtF have other than normal HRT?
Unless you're after surgery for your face or genitals, there are no other options

Your body is already set. HRT can help it a little and if you're young (like me), you can even get some hips, etc..
>>
>>6568783
- any cosmetic surgery in the head area (now usually in a all-in-one package called FFS)
- tracheal shave
- breast implants or fat graft into breast
- lower rib removal (not sure how often this is done)
- liposuction
- buttlock implants/injections
- further labiaplasty to improve appearance if you already had SRS
- laser hair removal/electrolysis
- hair transplant/hairline contouring

i'm sure there are more, just look up plastic/cosmetic surgeries for both women and men

>>6568816
there's a surgery to take the bottom ribs out to help make a smaller waist. is that what you are looking for?
>>
>>6570879
No, anon.
Removing ribs and wearing form-altering clothing are two very different things.
>>
>>6570894
medical braces for the rib cage maybe?
very very very tight binders that ftm uses can also deform the rib cage somewhat if used long term i think
>>
>>6568783
cute cat
>>
>>6570916
That's the kind of stuff I'm thinking of, except... it'd be fun to have clothing like that, like the girl in The Fifth Element :3
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.