[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay General - Race Wars Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: _.jpg (28 KB, 395x500) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
28 KB, 395x500
Old Thread: >>6561527

Have you ever found a black guy attractive?
>>
>>6566109
Black people disgust me desu.
>>
File: 6151516515.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
6151516515.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
Step aside, memes. A handsome devil approaches.
>>
File: qt dude.jpg (124 KB, 351x528) Image search: [Google]
qt dude.jpg
124 KB, 351x528
>>6566109

lots of black people are cute desu

people who say otherwise are just memeing or underage
>>
>>6566109
I'm not into their gorilla faces and nasty looking dicks, sorry.
>>
File: colbykellerclingyex.png (579 KB, 660x1304) Image search: [Google]
colbykellerclingyex.png
579 KB, 660x1304
Gaygen, why isn't YOUR ex boyfriend violating you by creating a mediocre attention whoring art series based on your love letters and personal intimate tattoos?
>>
non famous people
like 2
a lot of them are just exxxtreme bottoms so no thank u

>>6566143
>why isn't YOUR ex boyfriend violating you by creating a mediocre attention whoring art series based on your love letters and personal intimate tattoos?
I don't have any tattoos and I don't send letters desu
>>
>>
One day being an acerbic piece of crap will be attractive. Then I'll be popular.
>>
>>6566171
Being an acerbic piece of crap is attractive. You just also have to be physically attractive.
>>
>>6566171

i love you, friend
>>
>>6566173
What if that was the ruse all along and it turned out I was super buff? That'd be a twist.
>>
>>6566180
dangerous road
>>
>>6566183
Then you'd obviously have to have some other deep flaw, because you're posting on 4chan
>>
File: 1448882587174.jpg (105 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1448882587174.jpg
105 KB, 500x669
man /v/ and /lgbt/ are just the easiest boards to b8 in desu
devalues the (you) market
>>
>>6566199
Like being an acerbic piece of crap, you mean?

>>6566180
>>6566198
Ayyyyyyy.
>>
>>6566204

why are you showing me this picture

he doesnt even have a bulge to look at, or particularly nice thighs
>>
>>6566208
not every picture of a man needs to have big [whatever] for you to like it m8
thanks for the (you) anyways

>>6566209
lmao yeah, just a really simple statement, usually in the form of a disagreement, and you'll come back to dozens of free (you)s
>>
where'd that strawberry smelling bitch go
i found the ideal lube for him
>>
>>6566221
i want to go back in time and tell 'great' beings that anal weed lube is the future
>>
>>6566109
>memeing
not funny
>>
is this true? Ack.
>>
>>6566228
>Attacking insecurities is the best way for psychological warfare.
word and it's too easy because everyone puts their insecurities on display thinking they're truly ~anonymuz~
>>
>>6566235

only if you dont clean your ass properly

greco rai is a tramp
>>
>>6566235
read between the lines he's literally saying his ass smells the worst
>>
>>6566242
>>6566251

if i eat your butt, i wont have booty breath? will it taste like strawberries?
>>
>>6566259
hello strawberry friend how are you doing
>>
>>6566259

it wouldnt taste of anything, im a clean kind of person
>>
>>6566109
Literally once somewhere on /hm/.
Closed my browser on the spot and listened to KKK broadcasts for 5 hours to compensate.
>>
>>6566228
You're really, really bad at that, you know. It's embarrassing.
>>
wait do people seriously like it when their bf says corny shit
>>
>>6566301
>I really just like to hurt people.
I know that feel.
I just concentrate my anger on straight scum.
>>
File: 1463467296009.png (720 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1463467296009.png
720 KB, 500x665
>something that could've been good is ruined by other people's stupidity
am i just dealing with remarkably stupid people or should i never have to rely on anyone other than myself? this shit doesnt stop happening
>>
>>6566327
I enjoy just dropping a 'breeder' into a thread and watching the replies roll in of people trying to defend themselves
it's always 2 much
>>
>>6566318
In small doses it can be okay. You then give them the "Really faggot?" face and then proceed to smother him in kisses or hugs or whatever else you prefer to smother your bf in.
>>
>>6566341

my ass desu
>>
>>6566301
>I've been wronged by everyone in this world
what did pope francis do to you, anon?
>>
>>6566341
but the latter can happen without the former
i prefer the kisses alone to the whole act of someone saying corny shit, being disgusted, and then being kissed

simple is always better imo
>>
>>6566345
This
>>
>>6566340
Why it's obvious bait?
I mean straight people visiting the gay board?
That's like the start of a joke.
>so this straight guy visits /lgbt/...
>>
>>6566352
into other boards lmao
and they'll always reply
>>
>>6566301

>I've been wronged by everyone in this world

Don't be this much of a special snowflake.
>>
>>6566360
Oh.
And here I thought you pretended to be straight on /lgbt/.
>>
Anyone else feel truly guilty and disgusted after wanking off? I always tell myself never again. I've prayed for deliverance of this gay curse but it never truly goes away permanently. It has too much of a strong hold over me. I curse this gay demon to hell many times but it's still in me. I've allowed it to take over me since I was a young teen. I want to submit to God's will so bad but I never truly hear his voice or feel as if I'm being directed by him. I know he's there and I know other people truly have the holy spirit in them. I've seen people materialize things out of thin air before. I know God is real. I know he cares about me but something is blocking me from dialing in. My fleshly desires perhaps. I'll do anything for God. Anything he tells me to do. He just doesn't use me for some reason. I'm just not good enough to be his servant. It hurts bad.
>>
>>6566398
I bet G*d has a nice juicy thick uncut dick desu
>>
>>6566402

God is not in the flesh therefore he doesn't have a dick. He has a sword though. A mighty sword of truth that cuts through sinners and brings them to their knees..
>>
>>6566419
So you're saying he's fleshless, but I felt G*d's dick inside me
>>
>>6566425
>>6566419
i've felt h*s dick, too. i also happened to be taking a shit at the time but i KNOW i felt h*m
>>
>>6566440
amen brother, it was the most profound spiritual experience I ever had
and when G*d ejaculated, I felt as if my entire spirit had ascended
>>
File: shestrans.png (252 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
shestrans.png
252 KB, 600x561
>>6566235
spoiler alert: greco rai has started transitioning
don't listen to her for advice
>>
File: toilet paper.jpg (17 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
toilet paper.jpg
17 KB, 600x315
what's your favorite toilet paper brand?
>>
>>6566458
pls be joking.
>>
>>6566398
Anon, I'm assuming you're not familiar with Calvinistic Christianity? In the words of the Westminster Confession of Faith, God "freely and unchangeably ordained whatsoever comes to pass. He appoints the eternal destiny of some to salvation through grace, known as "unconditional election", and he leaves the rest to eternal damnation for their sins (including original sin), known as "reprobation".
The reason you can feel God's presence and see the holy spirit in others but yet fail to hear His voice or experience direction from Him is because you're a reprobate. God has abandoned you and will never save you.
This news might want to make you An Hero, but you're going to go to Hell no matter what you do in your life. So you can either spend your life wailing and gnashing your teeth to a heedless God, and then be tortured for eternity in damnation, or you can throw your lot in with Lucifer and lead a life of debauched hedonism before your eternal torture in damnation. In fact, if you're a good enough servant to Lucifer he may even reward you, which is the only way you have of reducing the intensity of your damnation.
You'll dismiss this, of course, but remember what I have told you. When you see God move in others but disregard you, think again on what I have told you.
>>
>>6566469
Why do you think Helix hasn't released anything of her since January?
>>
>>6566484

>when a sinner is so hardened as to feel no remorse or misgiving of conscience, it is considered as a sign of reprobation

I have remorse and guilt so I'm not that far gone yet like you.
>>
are you guys even gay? for reals where all the dicks at?
>>
File: charmin_roll_bear.jpg (10 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
charmin_roll_bear.jpg
10 KB, 200x213
>>6566468
You can never go wrong with the bears.

>Charmin
>>
>>6566523
Anon, the number of truly righteous who enter into the kingdom of Heaven is quite small
>Revelation 14:1
>Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.
Arrogant as you are, you think yourself worthy of entering into the Lord's Kingdom when you yourself admit you have never heard him speak and that he does not move within you, and you are so weak that you succumb to the temptation of Onanism.
Keep telling yourself the liberal lies that God is love and Christ is the redeemer but it is too late for you.
You will not accept this now, I know, but think of my words next time you find yourself with your seed pooling on your navel.
>>
>>6566542
in your moms pusssy
BTFO
>>
>>6566542
this is a blue board you idiot
>>>/hm/
>>>/cm/
>>>/y/
>>
So is it more fun to be a passable cross dresser in a straight bar or a gay bar. A question I don't yet have the answer to but will of course do many more experiments.

Oh yeah and black guys are fine as hell. I like Asians tho, my favorite :>
>>
>>6566542
you can try >>>/trash/ :)
>>
>>6566566
gay bar
considerably less likely to get beaten up, and the fags will think you're a drag queen which means they'll be nice to you
>>
>the rice queen is back
*vomits*
>>
discord link?
>>
>>6566644
dick pics
>>
File: 1460296305382.png (320 KB, 350x580) Image search: [Google]
1460296305382.png
320 KB, 350x580
>banned by a fat hon tranny janny for 3 days because I reposting from the old thread which is "spamning/flooding"
>they deleted the original and the repost

ZE DOES IT FOR FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
>>
File: ugh.jpg (37 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
37 KB, 300x225
Just got back from meeting the 14yo...

>went over to his house
>he opens the door and hugs me
>he's like an adorable 5'2"-5'3", I'm 6'0"
>he's more handsome than his pics
>takes me to his bedroom
>asks if I want a drink or anything
>I ask him if he wants to go walk and talk at the park
>he says he rather we just stay in his room
>we lay on his bed and talk about things for what seemed like hours
>he squeezes my hand and tells me how I make him feel so good
>tells me he's never felt this way before about anyone
>than he just looked at me and leaned closer
>and I kissed him on the forehead
>he than stared at me with dissapointed puppy eyes
>grasped my hands and interlocks them with his
>and kisses me on the mouth
>while telling me not to resist
>I burst out laughing
>he smiles
>we kiss again
>talk about us
>talk about age of consent laws
>we both agree that he's too young for sex
>he tells me he'll save himself for me
>I tell him not to make a promise he can't keep
>he pinky swears he'll remain celibate for me
>we kiss again
>tfw I think I found my soulmate
>tfw I have to wait 4 years to be with him sexually
>wtf did I get myself into :/
>>
>>6566339
Yes, you should take responsibility for your own happiness. If the people around you are useless, don't depend on them. Find people worth depending on, they're out there.
>>
>>6566686

Woah. How old are you exactly? You need to stop right now. Even 18 is a huge stretch.
>>
>>6566686
>grasped my hands and interlocks them with his
>and kisses me on the mouth
>while telling me not to resist
"No anon, he doesn't want to have sex with me, he's only talking to me because he wants a friend"
You fucking IDIOT. You've now made out with a 14 year old and discussed age of consent laws (which shows you want to fuck him but are scared of the popo). And now you're talking about him as your soulmate
You stupid fucking idiot
You hung out with him for a couple of hours and now he's pledging to stay celibate for you and you're calling him your soulmate
Like, for a 14 year old that's fairly reasonable behaviour cause he's a fucking child (and again, evidence that he's not "wise beyond his years" but just a smart but lonely 14 year old) but you, a grown man of 20, fucking agree to a PINKY PROMISE with him? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Oh you stupid fucking idiot! NNNGHHGHH
>>
>>6566686
>18
>age of consent
where the fuck do you live California? aoc is 16 in most places.
>>
>>6566601

Not really afraid of getting beaten up, I carry mace on me if I'm out in drag. There's just something so hot about seducing those straight country boys

I'm gonna go on a mission to only fuck straight guys *~*
>>
>>6566696

I'm 20. He's 14.

It's not that bad. It's not like I'm 40.

>>6566703

It was so cute too. This charming teenage bastard has a spell over me. I felt like I was in a trance the whole time being with him. Everything just seemed so magical. We weren't even smoking pot. I'm just going to go with my gut and not care what others say for now. "If it feels so right it can't be that wrong." - that's what he told me after we kissed. I agree with him. There's something between us. Perhaps we were lovers in a past life. I've never been with a guy who has made me feel so many things before. I can't help how how I feel.
>>
>>6566686
Sounds made up at this point. Wouldn't be too surprising. Most of the shit posted here is bullshit afterall.
>>
File: FURIOUS.gif (967 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
FURIOUS.gif
967 KB, 245x245
>>6566686
Like I'm making another post because I'm so fucking mad at you, partly because you've just made out with someone who was in Grade school 3 years ago, and partly because you've no idea the amount of shit you're about to bring into your life.
He's a fucking child, and instead of maintaining clear boundaries because you "wanted to hang out with him like a little brother" and calmly explaining to him that you like him but you can't possibly see him that way because he's 14, instead you kiss him again and talk about "us". Us? Us? THERE IS NO FUCKING "US" HE'S A FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD, AND NOW YOU'VE LET HIM GET THE IDEA INTO HIS HEAD THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE TOGETHER AND THEN FUCK ONCE HE'S LEGAL
And you, you stupid fucking idiot, you think you've got a soulmate in a child you've spoken to for a week and hung out with for a couple of hours because "oh we have similar interests and he knows this popular jazz artist and sometimes he uses big words" what the fuck do you have a fucking brain disease you stupid fucking idiot?!?! You're clearly a bit brain disabled or something if any part of you let it get to this point, but no, you're ACTUALLY thinking a small boy could be your FUCKING soulmate
You know what's going to happen, right? Because I already called this happening, so I might as well tell you what comes next. You're going to hang out again and he's going to put the moves on you again and you'll cave because apparently you let yourself get dominated by a FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD.
>tells me he's never felt this way before about anyone
Because he's a 14 year old! He's probably never drunk hard liquor before either! You are fucking up his emotional development by doing this, as well, because instead of learning healthy emotional processi
no you don't even fucking deserve a rational response. Goddamn my jimmies are so rustled. Everytime I look at this post there's something else that pisses me off. I hope he blabs to about his older "soulmate" and they lynch you
>>
>>6566731
I will say this though, if you are trolling this is a masterclass in good trolling because I'm so angry at you right now
>>
>>6566731
Anon, listen to yourself.

>if it feels so right it can't be that wrong
>perhaps we were lovers in a past life
>has a spell over me
>we weren't even smoking pot

Are you a 13 year old girl? Did your omg future fiancee hold up a boombox outside your window? Get a grip. You could end up in serious trouble just because you want some 14 year old poon. Be an adult: send him a letter and cease all contact. He's 14, he'll get over it when he finds someone his own age to love and grow up with.
>>
>>6566731
rugby can u stop
>>
>>6566731
i guess this is what happens when you create gay networking sites that both emotionally stunted autists and 14 year olds can join
they meet and sewage like this happens
>>
File: I_have_a_vision.gif (2 MB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
I_have_a_vision.gif
2 MB, 500x248
>>6566686
>we both agree that he's too young for sex
>he tells me he'll save himself for me
>I tell him not to make a promise he can't keep
>he pinky swears he'll remain celibate for me
In a few months time:
>Anon I feel like we've been drifting apart recently
>No, jailbait, we haven't! I've just been under a lot of stress recent-
>Look, I think I know what it is. We care so much about each other, but you think I'm too young for sex.
>Well, yes, jailbait, remember we d-decided th-
>So I went out and fucked a black guy. Now I'm not a virgin and I've demonstrated that I'm not too young for sex! Take me now, anon~~
>Oh my God why did you do that?
>Because I'm literally a 14 year old and I am not emotionally mature enough to deal with the situation you have put me in, so I did something crazy because, as previously mentioned, I am a child.
>Wh-wh-
>There's going to be a therapist in about 15 years time who is going to be thanking you for the amazing amount of money you're going to make me pay him
>>
yeah that's fucked bro. You're literally autistic if you do this and will regret it the rest of your life. Don't be a retard. The kid is probably, very probably, messed up too for even talking to you at that age. And if that's not enough.. you're gonna end up a sex offender, dude. More importantly, you just met this kid and you're under his spell. Someone's gonna get hurt and it's likely gonna be both of you. Badly.

I'm lonely too but gaygen is my bf, thanks gaygen
>>
>>6566797
You ain't my bf, you don't even swallow.
>>
>>6566797
I don't love you
I'm just using you because I can't find anyone better
>>
>>6566797
If you loved me you wouldn't make me use condoms. I'm clean, I promise.
>>
>>6566804

I spit it into the fertilizer I use to grow the marijuana plant that made me gay.
>>
>>6566814
I guarantee you that semen doesn't make good fertilizer.
>>
File: 1459569411277.jpg (75 KB, 640x757) Image search: [Google]
1459569411277.jpg
75 KB, 640x757
>>6566686

seriously weird and autistic(and destined to end with you getting getting a barbed-wire induced prolapse in Angola for being a nonce) but I kind of reminds me of my first sort of relationship

>meet daddy on Craigslist when I 16 and he was 58.
>He lived in a big luxury flat in leith and drove a brand new Land Rover with heated seats(I guess if you just bagged tiny smooth barely legal derrière you have to look after it)
>talk to him and realise he is a really sweet guy and I get along with him
>suck him with a hunger
>he pays for my travel
>keep meeting and bottoming for him
>he goes full sugar daddy and buys me clothes and fetish outfits
>feel indebted to him and start to think I love him
>let him take me anyway he likes and rawdog me
>mum finds out and I snap to my senses
>luckily still neg

He is still the best kisser I've ever been with and the best at making me feel small, dainty and powerless as he manhandled and used me as a cumrag for his sexual pleasure
>>
>>6566731
If you truly are destined to be together, cut all contact now and let him develop properly without you, and then find him again when he's 18.
True love is like a dove, you need to let it loose to stretch its wings. If it's true love he'll come back to you to roost when the time is right.
>>
>tfw your Serbian nationalist friend cancels plans tonight to watch the turkey drama unfold
>>
okay then gaygen!! It's over! Back to my true lover .. /pol/
>>
>>6566739
>>6566759
>>6566760
>>6566761
>>6566788
>>6566797

I understand your point but I'm into deep now and I have no desire to break his heart or do anything to make him turn on me. We will remain friends and that's it. Perhaps we'll kiss again and share intimate movements together, but that isn't a big deal. It's not sex. It's just a friendship. Why does everyone have to pervert it and make it more sexual than what it is. We weren't naked. We just talked, kissed 3 times, and joked around. Perhaps my greentext makes it seem worse than it is because you weren't there to see how everything took place, but most of it was said jokingly. We are just friends and we happened to kiss. Is it a crime?

He's very mature for 14 btw, he has a job, volunteers at a youth group, sings in his church choir, etc. He also isn't flamboyant. He's very dominant and his voice already sounds like a man. I think in 2-3 years he'll be taller than me, and by the time he's 18 I'm most likely be a submissive bottom for him. :/

>>6566828

16 and 58

Not that's seriously fucked.
>>
>>6566832
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
>>6566831

We'll remain friends. If we happen to drift apart than so be it.
>>
>>6566838

Do you really think after meeting him one time you will break his heart.. Listen to yourself. I have a test to study for but this is more important.

Kissing and promising celibacy is not just a friendship. You are NOT thinking clearly right now. I wish I could say you were.
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1 MB, 266x272) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1 MB, 266x272
>>6566839
>tfw actually Bosnian

truly ours is a rad bromance
>>
>>6566858

Never mind I gotta study for that test but uh yeah fuck you, tbqh. You're really messed for wanting this. I know you're in pain but uh.. yeah fuck right off
>>
the HaHa facebook reaction is a pretty hilarious way to annoy people desu
>>
>>6566838
>We will remain friends and that's it.
You've kissed and you claim to be soulmates. Also
>This charming teenage bastard has a spell over me. I felt like I was in a trance the whole time being with him. Everything just seemed so magical.
> "If it feels so right it can't be that wrong." - that's what he told me after we kissed. I agree with him. There's something between us. Perhaps we were lovers in a past life. I've never been with a guy who has made me feel so many things before. I can't help how how I feel.
You also discussed the practicalities of sex and he pinky promised you he'd wait for you (which presumably means he expects you to wait for him, too).
That is not a friendship. There is no way you're not going to make out again next time you hang out, and probably go further. This is a 14 year old who thinks he can eventually convince you to have sex with him, and you won't have the resolve to say no to him because you're already making out with him and plan to make out again and share intimate moments together.
If you have no desire to hurt him you need to follow the advice of >>6566831 - if you really think you're soulmates then four years of no contact won't harm that.
>>
>>6566804
i told you motherfucker I only swallow when you drink pineapple juice regularly
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 504x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 504x845
>>6566828

Damn that's hot. But risky. I'm glad you're still clean. I had unprotected sex for a few years with over one hundred different ppl and somehow didn't catch anything. Hard to believe and I'm not saying anyone should do that, I was very depressed.
>>
>>6566874
Then we have a contract.
>>
>>6566862
bosnia,albania i have to word for you:fuc bad
HAHAHA YO ARE THE IDIOT WITH SMALL SKULL YOU ARE TURK STINK DOG
YOU LAUGH MY ASSHOLEHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH DEADBEAT TURK
1186 BOSNIA STEAL THE SERB CLAY GIVE IT BACK YOU MUST GIVE BACK OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY USA+CROATIA+SERBIA=FUCK YO UBOSNIA
we kill the bosnian horses you will never find the serb horses you have 1 chance to give back the clay
WHERE IS THE CLAY
ww2 we kill 200 bosnian tanks
FUCK YOU BOSNIA YO ARE THE SHIT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN THE TURK ZOO ANIMALS. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
DEAR BOSNIA PRESIDENT, I SHIT FROM THE HIGHEST CHIMNEY TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE THE GAY PRESIDENT. I KILL YOUR HORSE
-TUPAC
I WILL DIE FOR SERBIA. I DO NOT FEAR THE BOSNIAN WIZARD. I WILL NOT AFRAID
fuck macedonia fuck bosni a shqipere fuck you croatia, slovak ass..RONALDO.. SOCER
serb has wisdom of the falcon.
GO BACK TO MONGOLIA....HAHAHAHAHAHHA TUPAC SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA
>>
>>6566858
>>6566873

We have an emotional friendship. I didn't want to get into all the details of our convos and everything that took place tonight so there's a lot you won't know. We have a undeniable connection. It's not something I can just be like, "I'll see you in 4 years buddy. Stay cute for me." He could die tomorrow for all I know. That's why I must explore what's there because he's so special to me now. I would be dumb not to. God brought us together for some reason and could care less about what others think of our age gap. I'm talking to him on skype right now and I won't bring it up anymore on here since it bothers you all so much. later
>>
can one actually be into incest play if their actual relatives repulse them THAT way
>>
>>6566875
source pls
>>
>>6566878
Hopefully you ain't that big.
>>
>>6566838
I for one support this yaoi plot, age gap pedo-kun. Absolutely do not go beyond kissing until he comes of age though. Frankly the kissing is already too much. This should be a pure love.
>>
>>6566894
Incest fetishes are common. Wanting to actually fuck your family isn't.

>>6566891
I'm through trying to convince you of anything. You're going to fuck this kid up because you aren't mature enough to face the music and make a hard decision.

Don't come crying when you realize he's an emotionally unstable teenager with unresolved issues.
>>
>>6566686

My first bf (he was 20) use to pick me up from school when I was 15/16. I loved pissing all the girls off & str8 guys as he rolled up to school in his midnight colored mustang and would get out of his car to kiss, hug me, and put my backpack in his backseat like a gentleman. All of their boyfriends were still taking the yellow bus. LMAO I could just see the jealousy wreak on their faces. It made getting through HS so easy.
>>
>>6566927
>Incest fetishes are common. Wanting to actually fuck your family isn't.
So it really is such a thing? I guess that's what I have. The idea is neat but not in a million years with actual relatives. Maybe I'm just into dom/sub play and incestplay is a common way to express that... hmm
>>
>>6566908
At this rate I'm never going to find out.
>>
>>6566891
Brace yourselves for a news article in a few months in a local paper about how a 20 year old pedophile groomed a vulnerable 14 year old over Skype and then sexually abused him a bunch
You sound like Humbert Humbert trying to convince us that your "nymphette" Lolita seduced you and that she's emotionally mature and needs to be with you
>>
>>6566944
You will.
>>
>>6566875
>with over one hundred different ppl

What. Did you fuck a different guy every 3 days?

I'm just surprised, is all.
>>
>>6566956
Yeah, I mean, I could go get a tape measure and stuff. Get in some serious scientific comparisons going on. Seems like kind of a waste of time though.
>>
>>6566927

I've faced the music and made a decision to continue being friends with him. I'm sorry that bothers you.

The age gap doesn't concern me. He's more mature than most of you on here and my ex's.

I do regret talking about it on here due to how negatively those like you react to things you can't understand. All in all, it's not any one's business but our own.
>>
>>6566969
Everything is a waste of time though.
>>
>>6566975
Alright, it sounds like a boring waste of time. I'm in for the fun waste of times.
>>
>>6566971
>He's more mature than most of you on here and my ex's.
You only think that because you're immature enough to think a 14 year old boy you barely know could be your soulmate
>I do regret talking about it on here due to how negatively those like you react to things you can't understand.
We understand it a lot better than you. Case in point, the number of people who called him wanting to have sex with you and/or the fact you two were going to kiss when you kept insisting it was all pure and chaste and he'd be like your little brother
>All in all, it's not any one's business but our own.
Tell his Aunt that and see if she agrees, or if she thinks it might also be the police's business.
>>
>>6566949

I hope that article goes into details about how we sexually abused each others mouths with our tongues. That was my favorite part tonight.
>>
File: 1467058580666.gif (383 KB, 257x266) Image search: [Google]
1467058580666.gif
383 KB, 257x266
>>6566109
lonely twink here I want a big black boyfriend
>>
>>6566981
>>
File: onhh.jpg (23 KB, 374x433) Image search: [Google]
onhh.jpg
23 KB, 374x433
Me and this guy have our first date on Sunday. I haven't done this in years. what's the "etiquette" for a first date? What kinds of things should we talk about/questions I should ask? If it helps we met online and both said early on that we're looking for something serious and long term.
>>
>>6566987
>I hope that article goes into details about how we sexually abused each others mouths with our tongues. That was my favorite part tonight.
>It's just a friendship. Why does everyone have to pervert it and make it more sexual than what it is.
>>
>>6566993
Ask him about his politics and religious views. They're really good topics because they get people talking for hours.

Good luck!
>>
>>6566986

I tried to keep it pure by kissing his forehead, but he insisted we kiss on the lips. I have a hard time saying No, and honestly his soft lips deserved to be touched by mine. It felt right. Why do you care so much?
>>
>>6566999

Kissing is innocent.
>>
>>6566993
You want to seem intellectual and well informed, so you should probably talk about your opinions on "big issues". Maybe open by mentioning the current coup in Turkey and relate it back to the migrant crisis. Ask him his opinions on if Europe should continue accepting refugees or not, and then firmly state your own opinions. Don't be afraid to disagree! Passion is good and sets the tone. You could also try discussing more philosophical moral concepts like what you think about religion, whether abortion is justifiable and if transgender people truly are the gender they say they are.
You also want to show that you know how to be in a relationship, so discuss some previous relationships you've had. Since they're previous relationships he might wonder if you're a bad partner and that's why you broke up, so explain the character flaws of your exes.
Also, get the alcohol flowing! It loosens you up. Buy a couple of shots for yourself so he knows you can party, but also follow that up with something like whisky neat on the rocks to demonstrate you can appreciate the finer things in life.
>>
>>6566993
Talk about him, dumpass.
>>
>>6567021
I love this
>>
>>6567020
You literally described your kissing as "sexually abusing each others mouths with our tongues". Either way French kissing is a carnal kiss.
But maybe you're right and kissing is innocent. Try making out in the street, outside his school or in the living room with his Aunt present (so she can see how pure and innocent your friendship is)
>>
>>6567022
How would you know
>>
>>6567007

>Why do you care so much?

it is mostly likely "horror" without his trip on
he was raped by an older man when he was a underage teen and thinks all underage teens are going to be mentally fucked by such situations because he was
>>
>>6567007
>Why do you care so much?
You're right, there's nothing wrong with a 20 year old man making out with a 14 year old boy. That must be why you keep trying to justify it to us.
>>
>>6567030

Even if he was my age, I'd feel uncomfortable making out in the street, outside school, or in a living room with family members around.

Some things are meant to be private.
>>
>>6567044

I knew girls in HS (14-17) dating college aged guys (20-25).
In fact that is pretty much the norm where I live. What is your point?
>>
>>6567048
If it's innocent, why does it need to be private? It's just like holding hands or giving each other a peck on the lips to say goodbye. The only things that need to be private are the gratuitously sexual.
>>
>>6567063
>rape is the norm where I live, therefore it's ok
:^)
>>
>>6567063
>other people do it so it's ok
>>
>>6567076
why are you posting ugly guys
>>
>>6566971
>He's more mature than most of you on here and my ex's.

Says the guy who asked a 14 year old to wait for him
>>
>>6567032
I know everything.
>>
>>6566993
https://youtu.be/j0hTb5tMbpM
>>
>>6567095
Then how tall am I?
>>
>>6567104
Three inches.
>>
>>6567108
Ok but how did you know
>>
>>6567113
Because I'm a slider.
>>
>>6567067

Have you ever had a bf before?

Most people don't go about holding hands, kissing, and groping on each other in a public place or around others. That's unclassy and is boasting. I'm conservative and classy.

>>6567069
>>6567072
It's a common thing. My mom was 16 when she met my dad (22) at a friends party. Is my dad a rapist?

You seem to have a biased view of things due to your own butthurt and SJW philosophy. Snap out of it.

>>6567081
He wants to wait for me.
>>
>>6567125
>Is my dad a rapist?
Sounds like it desu neko chan.
>SJW philosophy
LOL
>>
>>6567125

I give you a month before you fuck his brains out, if you can even stick your dick in his tight underage butthole.
>>
If you just fantasize about someone underage does it still make you a pedo?
>>
>>6567155
you'll always be a pedo regardless
>>
Went on a date with an Asian guy- we where talking and at one point he mentions that all the guys he was with are white. Is that weird, does he have whitefever ? I am worried that he's just attracted to my race.
>>
>>6567170
no one is ever attracted to just white people (except other whites)
nice attempt though
>>
>>6567159

If you're 25 and fantasize about your first time having sex (when you were 14) getting fucked by a 15yo football player, are you a pedo?

What if your 30 and constantly fantasize about the 12yo boy you had a crush on in middle school. Are you a pedo?
>>
>>6567180
Yea
Yea
>>
>>6567179

Uh no

we went on a date
it was great
sorry for the butthurt.
>>
>>6567187
>we went on a date
>it was great
what does that have to do with the question
>>
>>6567186

What if you're 27 and you constantly fantasize about your ex-boyfriend in HS who was 16 at the time, he was your first, and you remember his nude body, his cock, his butt, everything with such a vivid memory. Does that make you a pedo?

Bottomline is most people are fantasizing about their underage highschool lovers everyday, even though it's been years since they were in HS. It's not something you just forget.
>>
>>6567198
Yea

>It's not something you just forget.
Ok but, pedo
>>
>>6567207

pedo implies under the age of 10 or 11
>>
>>6567210
no sorry pedo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omcxjXiWwpU

Why is this okay? but a 14yo having sex with a 20yo isn't? being able to produce sperm means you're biologically ready for sex, that usually happens between 12-14 years old
>>
>meet up with a dude ive been talking to on grindr
>prominent gayvoice

why does this always happen
>>
>>6567125
>I'm conservative and classy.
You made out with an 8th grader
>>
>sex sex sex
the pedo demonstrates his true intention
>>
>>6567234

He's a sophmore in HS. He turns 15 next month.
>>
>>6567233
>on grindr
>expecting anything but gayvoice everywhere
lol
>>
>>6567233
Just get a guy who doesn't speak. I hear they're pretty cool.
>>
>>6567236

those posts above talking about is this pedo or not are not mine
>>
>>6567244
I exclusively only speak through text, otherwise I can only say no
>>
>>6567198
>Bottomline is most people are fantasizing about their underage highschool lovers everyday, even though it's been years since they were in HS. It's not something you just forget.
They fantasise about that in the context of them also being the age, it's pretty different, and people are not literally closing their eyes and thinking about how hot a 14 year old is unless they're pedophiles. You only think most people are fantasising about that because you're a pedo and think everyone else must be too, which is common behaviour for internet pedos.
>>6567210
The fact you're trying to draw a line between pedophilia and ephebophilia means you're genuinely a pedo and this whole thing with hooking up with a 14 year old was premeditated and you wanted it to happen
>>6567229
It's not really the age gap that's the problem, it's the level of emotionally maturity required. A 14 year old is not emotionally mature enough to have a relationship with an adult man, even one as stunted as you
>>
>>6567240
Sophomore is 15-16
I know pedos tend to be a bit stunted but come on you should know that
>>
>>6567257
PEDO
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>6567250

Those aren't my posts. Someone is pretending to be me.

>>6567257

He starts his sophomore year in August and will be 15 in August as well.
>>
all these unhappy ugly gaygenners who will never get a bf because they constantly judge other peoples relationships
>>
File: 1460149543796.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460149543796.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>6567278
who triggered you this time
>>
>>6567279

i just find it sad as fuk
how people want to dog this guys relationship/friendship with
i wish i had a bf when i was 14
i wish i had a bf at 20
i wish i had a bf at 22
fuck all of you
>>
File: 1468601137114.jpg (494 KB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
1468601137114.jpg
494 KB, 2432x4320
>>6567291
>i wish i had a bf
I'm sure you'll find one someday! Don't lose hope :3
>>
>>6567279

are you half mongolian
you have chink eyes
>>
File: 1452760126233.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452760126233.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>6567299
that's not me lmao
>>
>The guy who is rationalizing a relationship with a child
>Meanwhile I'm questioning if a 19 year old is too young for me
>>
File: 1459559397895.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459559397895.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
>>6567305
Ask yourself why are you really questioning the relationship of you and this 19 year old. Surely, it can't be just because of the age.
>>
>>6567305
How old are you?
>>
>>6567311

He was held back in school for missing too many days one year after getting in an achieve so he just got out of high school and it shows. We can't go to too many places since most things in town card either
>>
>>6567326
*accident
>>6567325
>>
>>6566906

I found it on /pol/ lol

>>6566964

About 50 girls, 50 guys and a few transsexuals. I was literally a Dom/sub demon let loose on the bars. I wasn't even happy. I met a guy who was also in a horrible predicament and through our relationship we got out of that stuff. That was the only relationship I've ever been in. Despite being insanely attractive, I am basically autistic and I learned to be social through sex.
>>
>>6567305

>met a 19yo last week
>turned out to be a 16yo pretending to be 19
>as I found out while having sex with him

Why do underage boys love to whisper "I'm really 16. hehehe" while I fuck them?

That seems to be the story of my life. Young guys pretending to be older on grindr and lying to me to get fucked.
>>
File: 1441783199286.jpg (71 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441783199286.jpg
71 KB, 1080x1080
>>6567334
>Why do underage boys love to whisper "I'm really 16. hehehe" while I fuck them?
LMAO

>>6567326
So is it due to his mentality? He behaves too immature/acts dumb/etc?
>>
>>6567334

or perhaps he was really 19 pretending to be 16, fuck i don't know anymore
>>
I have this problem that i cant let people come into my apartment
i dont know if its because ive never had any close friends and its always been very unusual for me to have people over, but its basically ruining my relationships at this point
theres this really cute guy that keeps asking to come to my place and i keep telling him to fuck off
it's my most private, sacred space and to me he would be tarnishing it. i would feel so violated. imagining him going through my stuff makes me cringe.

i need to get over this though cause he lives with his parents and he will not take me to his place. also he thinks i'm being very weird and is little creeped out by my behavior

;-;
>>
>>6567354
so tell him about it
tell him you literally cant stand him going through your shit
and if he's a reasonable person he'll understand
>>
File: tumblr_m7879deQvF1rpdruvo1_500.jpg (56 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7879deQvF1rpdruvo1_500.jpg
56 KB, 500x667
>>6566838
>16 and 58
>Not[sic] that's seriously fucked.

I like that you think the age gap is the qualifying factor for how wrong the relationship not how young the underage participant is

my 16 year old relationship was less wrong because I was more mature than the 14 year old boy you are grooming(and incidentally I still got badly exploited and manipulated because I was a naive and emotionally vulnerable teen)
>>
>>6567358
wouldn't it be weird to tell him not to go through my stuff when he hasn't even been to my apartment? i think he would be offended if i just assumed he was nosy
i do assume everyone is nosy though
>>
File: the smallest violin.gif (1016 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
the smallest violin.gif
1016 KB, 500x210
>>6567361
>I still got badly exploited and manipulated because I was a naive and emotionally vulnerable teen.

I doubt nothing has changed at all in your adult life either.
>>
File: 1459194906662.jpg (96 KB, 1080x961) Image search: [Google]
1459194906662.jpg
96 KB, 1080x961
>>6567373
no, explain it like you did here, you just can't stand someone going through your stuff, it's not about you thinking he's nosy, but just something that peeves you and therefore you just want to let him know prior

again, he'll respect it, he might ask some questions about it, but generally he shouldn't invade your rules
after all, he'll just be glad he gets to actually go to your place
>>
14 and 16 year olds
so gays really are pedophiles
>>
>>6567341

A little of everything. It's my first time going for a skinnier type so I don't know much. Also he doesn't have any plans for his life. I don't expect to marry him or really care, but he's really boring in his hobbies and doesn't really have a job
>>
>>6567404
#BreederBeGone
#BreederBeGone
#BreederBeGone
>>
>>6567412
I had a dream I grabbed Bailey Jay's flaccid cock last night
>>
>>6567409
He sounds like a total bore, seems like you think so too. Guess you can always just keep fucking him while you look for better.
You can try to get his life on track too, but that's a shit load of work that will just drag both of you down if you aren't really committed into the long term.
>>
PEDOS
OUT
>>
>>6567396
thanks for the advice
i'll talk to him tomorrow
>>
>>6567435
enjoy all that sex now friend
>>
>>6566235
whatever this is, is hot
is this a twink or femboy
are these things rare
>>
>>6567404
this thread is literally filled with people cussing out the pedo
>>6567432
>You can try to get his life on track too
Never do this. Never start dating someone thinking you can fix them.
>>
File: 1447990699065.jpg (463 KB, 700x981) Image search: [Google]
1447990699065.jpg
463 KB, 700x981
>>6567474
>Never do this. Never start dating someone thinking you can fix them.
Hence why it wasn't my first suggestion. Fixing people only really works when the commitment is actually there, and not just the commitment to 'fixing' them.
>>
>>6566788
i love you
>>
>tfw too autistic to be desired
>>
File: lel.png (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
11 KB, 284x177
>>6567474
>this thread is literally filled with people cussing out the pedo

This thread is filled with bait to get newfags to react and constantly post their opinion over and over again.

>>6566746

I thought it was painfully obvious that I was trolling.
>>
>bf hasn't responded to my texts
>he usually gets home at 10pm on Fri
>the agony
>>
>>6567596
HE'S OUT SUCKING NICE DICK
>>
>>6567552

find someone to be autistic with
there's plenty of single autists
on here to choose from
>>
>>6567600
anon #271 is real fuckin handsome
>>
>>6567482
>Fixing people only really works when the commitment is actually there, and not just the commitment to 'fixing' them.
Fixing people doesn't work. You can support them while they work on themselves, but you can't fix them.
>>
>>6567644
But the end result is the exact same, they are fixed, are they not?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
my bf made me these cute drifblim pokemon balloons for my birthday! and also a substitute plushie
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>6567667
>>
>>6567656
It only works if they're actively working on themselves, and that's not a guarantee they'll be successful. If someone's not actively working on themselves, no matter how much you care about them, you cannot cajole them into trying to fix themselves nor can you fix them yourself
Your best bet is to just go out with people who don't need fixing
>>
>>6567675
Yes, obviously, but what you're stating is a far cry from "fixing people doesn't work".
>>
>>6567691
No, it literally is stating fixing people doesn't work. Maybe you're not very good at extracting meaning from words, perhaps you should take a remedial English class when your special needs school starts back up in September
>>
>>6567667
Strange gift to make balloons for someone. Unless you were really fucking into balloons.
>>
>>6567710
Nah, you just seem really bad at discussions and think every single thing has to be won. You're not stating the end result is different whatsoever.
>>
>>6567742
I wasn't trying to win anything, you just have poor reading comprehension. Go reread my post
>If someone is trying to fix themselves, you can support them and they may succeed in fixing themselves
>If someone is not trying to fix themselves, you cannot make them fix themselves
>If someone is not trying to fix themselves, you can not fix them
>Go out with someone who doesn't need fixing
I don't understand how you're so bad at a simple reading task, your parents obviously need to speak to your teacher and maybe sign you up to this scheme
http://specialreads.com/
>>
>>6567278
ayyy
>>
>>6567667
>>6567672
that is pretty cute.
>>
How comfy are you /gaygen/?
>post workout soreness
>lying in bed listening to Pet Sounds
9/10 comfy I'd say

>>6567672
Always wanted a substitute plush, they're cute as fuck. Your bf sounds cute too desu

>>6566109
The closest I've come to thinking a black guy was hot was a sense of "I guess I wouldn't mind fucking him". Just never been my type I guess.
>>
>>6568084
Tranny jannies suck but no need to write your thesis on it m80
>>
>>6568078
I did some pushups but then my game crashed. So I'm not very comfy at all. I'll never know how Junpei got out of that room.
>>
File: dau 4.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
dau 4.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
>>6566109

I am studying straight men to understand "dating" since apparently gay people are doing it too for some reason.

In straight world, it appears the man will buy dinners for the female repeatedly until he either decides its taking too long and not worth more dinners or she just gives him the pussy.

I don't quite get it. The female will already know upon encounter whether she would fuck him or nor/

Sp wjhat's with all the dinners? .

I mean, I could understand a quick coffer or something to lay out likes and rules . But to sit through a dinner with the same person again and again when neither person believing the other person could possibly care what they are talking about.

All very weird.
>>
>>6566109
Are latino men the asian women of the gay universe?

all of my friends, regardless of race, have dated or are in a relationship with a latino.

On hookup sites you see guys saying no blacks or asians, you rarely see latinos maligned

A couple of gay pornstars have said that they won't do scenes with blacks and asians, but do scenes with latinos

Gay porn, often has plenty of latin pornstars, some have used anglo names to appeal to the masses

It's just so weird, because as much as people shit on latinos they're often given passes that others aren't.

I know since this is 4chan all of you will be like

>GROSS WGM4WGM ARYANS WHITE PRIDE NAZI TRUMP

I'm not interested in condemning latinos. It's just something that I've noticed in gay culture.

Have you guys been to circuit parties? It's usually whites and latinos
>>
File: 20 and 14.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
20 and 14.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>me and him
>>
>>6568136

Latinos are honorary whites bc lots of them just look like italians/spaniards

It's the same with middle eastern guys
>>
>>6568117
>my game crashed
Rough, my desktop won't boot and my phone isn't reading my sim for fuck knows why. Shit sucks man, hopefully you can amp up the comfy and save the night

>>6568137
>filename
I assume the guy in the back is the 20 cause he's slightly less babyfaced but Christ man that's too jailb8 for even me
>>
>>6568123
>I don't quite get it. The female will already know upon encounter whether she would fuck him or nor/

That's false, I've had plenty of conversations with my gfs, and they on plenty of occasions don't have a clue either

>Sp wjhat's with all the dinners?
Well, enterprising women will go on dinner dates with men just to eat. They're not looking for anything other than food. This is popular amongst younger poorer women

>I am studying straight men to understand "dating" since apparently gay people are doing it too for some reason.

Gays and straights are not radically different. Only, virgins and socially awkward autists believe they are, because they don't have much interaction with the world around them
>>
>>6568157
It's already coming up to 7AM. Seems unlikely. Plus everything is terrible and nothing works out the way you want. So even less likely.
>>
>>6567234
Post of the YEAR
>>
>>6568137

photo is from here: https://www.verliefde-jongens.nl/galerie/67

Liar!
>>
File: trollface.png (347 KB, 541x542) Image search: [Google]
trollface.png
347 KB, 541x542
>>6568175
>>
REMINDER that John had a relationship with an older man at age 14 and look how he turned out. Do you want your little teen fucktoy to turn into John?
>>
>>6568166
Sorry to hear it man. I feel you on that second bit to a degree but whatever I'm all good vibes tonight (for once).

>>6567267
So what you mean to say is that he's in fact not yet a sophomore? Don't care at all about the argument but he's not a sophomore if he hasn't started HS yet mate
>>
>>6567361
I think there's a huge difference between 14 and 16.

When I was 20 I dated a 16yo (legally) and he was literally the best. Mature (within reason) sweet as can be, with puppyish enthusiasm and he revered me as if I were a god. Nobody I've dated around my age has ever been as passionate or interested in me.

We were so happy and he looked like he was 5 years older than he was anyway, so there wasn't a problem.

A 14 yo? I would never fuck a 14 yo and thank god I don't want to. Maybe take him to a movie, but that's it. Even being associated with one that young can draw the wrong kind of attention your way.
>>
File: qt.png (252 KB, 343x492) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
252 KB, 343x492
>>6568182

I would never date a 14yo, it's way too young. 16 maybe.
>>
>>6567552
>tfw no slightly autistic aloof bf
>>
>>6568158

Well, I could be called non social.

I learned how to do it well a long time ago and all the tricks to being "popular" and decided ultimately that I didn't like it. I thought it was supposed to be some great advantage and it was honestly just a hassle, like having a lot of pets that need time and attention but you dont actually get anything out of it and it takes a lot of time to maintain.

So then when I moved, I just went back to being a bigger recluse because the curiosity was gone. Now I reflexively gauge the transactional cost-benefit to the amount of time the person may be expecting to spend and wrap it up quickly if there doesn't seem to be any use.

So yeah, I guess it seems even stranger to me. All that ritual eating for a goal that has nothing to do with eating seem really odd.

Perhaps I've grown too far from others and should try harder to empathize with people in emotional need, if just for refreshing my social instincts where they are actually needed. Here in the city, constantly being social would suck the time out of ones day constantly, so for basic dialog exercise I just come here and view posting as sort of sparring for discussion.

I guess its stupid, like texting, which is something else that seems odd to me. Both have drawbacks, namely in the amount of time one will spend to say so little (just like this). Both are artificial interaction.
>>
File: bruce lee returns as a twink.png (289 KB, 359x542) Image search: [Google]
bruce lee returns as a twink.png
289 KB, 359x542
>>6568189

16 is the perfect age mate.
>>
>>6568197
Why does he look like a monkey?
>>
>>6568190

I dont know who these people are tbqh. I know that a 14 who is developed can be attractive, but I cant imagine the sex would be very good, younger people tend to be very clumsy lovers.

Once I was chatting with a guy who was very sexually forward, was bigger than me and much bigger built. I assumed he was at least 17 or 18. Turned out he was only 14 and I felt like such a perv. I had no idea a 14 could look or act like an adult. He was so big though, tall and built.

It was all very awkward when he told me.
>>
So I haven't been in gaygen for a long time, what happened to freddi, sadon, tildaswinton, epsilon:dildo raider, the italian guy with the hot mexican boyfriend, the arab with a huge dick, and babaganough
>>
>>6568208

Yeah there are some built 12-14yo bodybuilders on youtube who constantly attract pervs. Some of them look 17+.
>>
>>6568209
I was watching sailor moon crystal. Other than that, no, I really don't like anime
>>
>>6568197

Really? I think 24-28 would be the "perfect" range.

The youngest I ever dated was 19, and he was hot, but you have to coach them in everything the younger they are.

Mostly I seem to stick to around 23, which is nearly as bad. After 26 or so they finally have enough life experience that it feels like you are with a man instead of an incomplete person.
>>
>>6568202

maybe he is

>think its the same guy

but cant tell asians all look alike
>>
>>6568197
Agree. I'm in my mid twenties and would totally go for another 16 yo bf.

>you're probably his first love so he worships at your feet
>teenagers feel everything twice as sensitively so you are able to rock his world sexually
>adorable, endearing behavior
>horny 24/7
>cute
>best little spoon
>looks up to you like big brother
>>
So I called a gay friend of mine (who I've known for years) a few days ago and confessed to him that I had a crush on him years ago. He always thought I was straight so he was definitely shocked. Also, as far as I know he's currently single.

Anyways, I've been wanting to talk to him since then more but I don't know what to do or what to say. I want to tell him that I still like him but I've seen him maybe 1 or 2 times in something like 7-8 years. I'm dying here; my brain has basically blue screened for the past few days and I've been hoping that he'd call me back. I know he's really busy though and I don't want to be a pest... help ;_;
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.