[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw purposely misgendering FTMs Sorry, but not sorry, ladies!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 1000x1500
>mfw purposely misgendering FTMs
Sorry, but not sorry, ladies!
>>
I mistakenly misgendered one who clearly wasn't passing to the degree she didn't seem to be trying like somehow she expected me to be telepathic. She called me a cis male and spewed some other tumblr bullshit like it was an insult. I told her to lose some weight and she fucked off.

Fuck these cunts, the normals who pass and aren't super queer I just ignore cause power to them or whatever. Too bad I've never seen a ftm that isn't super queer.
>>
>>6565449
Most women are content to just be androgynous rather than do a full transition. This is because androgynous women are somewhat socially accepted, while androgynous men are largely rejected unless they are a legendary glam rocker or something.
>>
>>6565504
these andros are just tumblrite special snowflakes, not ftms

show me a genuine ftm and I'll gladly gender them correctly

a fat girl with pink hair shaved on the sides is not andro
>>
>>6565523
Yeah, these are the "other" women. Anyone who actually identifies as a man will not present in this way for a second. In terms of non-trans people, women can either present androgynously without too much pushback in many cases, or they can do the crazy tumblr shit where one is actively trying to get pushback to feel persecuted.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1079x1267) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1079x1267
>>6565449
>Too bad I've never seen a ftm that isn't super queer.
Guaranteed you have, you just don't notice us because we blend.
>>
>>6565588
Well then, in that case I gendered you correctly.
>>
>>6565364
Mfw purposely misgendering femboys till they work themselves into tears
>>
>>6565615
Talking femboys that doesn't take much
>>
>>6565523
>show me a genuine FTM and I'll gladly gender them correctly
>them

m8 this isn't tumblr
>>
>>6565537
TIL femboys or punk dudes don't exist.
>>
>>6565615
>tfw they were actually failed or closeted trannies and you made them feel awesome
>>
>>6567025
Femgen shrieking and cursing at everyone if you call them that says otherwise
>>
File: 1468035361869.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1468035361869.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>tfw pre-T FtM
>>
>>6566369
Singular they is not a tumblr invention. You use it all the time.
>>
>>6565504
>while androgynous men are largely rejected
i've recently accepted my femininity, and even normies like the look

>>6565615
you must be talking to trannies b/c fem bois are male

>>6567578
femgen is filled with mentally ill

>>6568516
you're that mtfg chaser who pandered to trannies, lel
>>
>>6568492
As long as you don't wear bowties or colour your hair neon
>>
>>6568545
>fem bois are male
Which is why calling one miss Or a tranny gets such a result
>>
>>6568492
Shit man, I'm in a situation where I can't go on T right now. In a few years it should change but I'm not on T by choice. At least I pass.
>>
>>6570620
*not on T not by choice. Kind of groggy right now, my bad
>>
>>6570620
>>6570628
Why can't you go on T?
>>
>>6570640
I live with my parents, who are fine with me being trans but are worried about me getting murdered. My therapist wants my parents to be on board with it before she'll let me get on T (she doesn't want me going on it when my parents aren't okay with it to ruin our relationship, my parents are pretty cool and she's seen that happen before). Besides for that, I live in a very Christian area and have been harassed by Christians for various things for as long as I can remember, so not exactly a safe area. Once I learn some self-defense I should be able to, because I'm weak and couldn't hold my own in a fight with anyone right now.
>>
>>6570723
If you say so, they sound like an asshole desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.