[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How 2 femboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1417143769642.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1417143769642.png
278 KB, 706x412
Help!

is there a way I can take HRT to look girlier /more feminine / not like a fucking disgusting male but not fully transition ? How do I find out about like dosages etc so I don't die or get ill or something -

it might be kinda fucked but at this point I honestly wouldn't mind being a weird boygirl thing so long as I'm more feminine than masculine - Thanks legbutts< 3
>>
File: 1467845247187.png (65 KB, 325x257) Image search: [Google]
1467845247187.png
65 KB, 325x257
Just take hormones already, you can stay a femboy for really long if you have a decent compression bra. Plus if you get to be a girl at the end of the ride!
>>
you can't die from sex hormones unless you are a 50 year old dude
>>
ehhhh don't do hrt, just do lot's of cardio. you'll look feminine and it'll be healthier for you in the long run
>>
>>6553324
Yeah, but having too much or too little can prevent you from ever feminizing optimally
>>
>>6553334
true, OP should get on injections because estrogen in them is released slowly so she should get the best results hormones can give her

i for instance go for the lazy route of being on pills that give me spikes of estrogen and basically no bobs but it's okay
>>
>>6553322
I want to, but how do I find out about dosages etc ;w;?

Also is there anywhere to buy mones that ships to the UK faster than inhousepharmacy?
>>
>>6553376
Qhi is based in the UK. If I were you, I'd only get on Spironolactone because that reduces testosterone levels. Since you can have effectively 0 testosterone and still be healthy, having excess spiro is alright as long as you pay attention to the other side effects. Taking estrogen isn't the best idea because you need to fine tune the dosage with blood tests.
>>
I am a twink I want to feminized without growing boobs please help
>>
>>6553425
androgen blockers + SERMs

you are welcome, fuccboi
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 768x1024
>>6553322
Dunno if want that
>>
>>6553322
You don't need the compression bra, eventually it gets too annoying to hide them anyway and you already get loads of interesting (lol) social intersction, awkwardness, and stares with such things. One day it gets to be too much to worry about it so you quit giving fucks and become this boy walking around who breddy much looks like a girl, whose voice is the main thing driving the certainty of male-ness.

I myself enjoy that, I like confusing the shit out of people with this and being such a strange and rare creature. Never bumped into someone like myself before, I feel we must be pretty spread out. Special occasions you can up the ante and wear a binder and such things if you want. I just try to own it, myself.

>>6553220
The proper regimen depends on your desires. Do you want to prevent sterility? Do you want to prevent boobs?
>>
>>6553364
I'm on injections, and while they are really good, you MUST administer them properly or you will get shit results and feel horrible from very improper levels. If you're letting it leak out too much and shit, going too shallow, so on, these can all be bad.

That said they are nice. My advice though, is to switch back to pills after 2 years. I did that and got another little bump up in breast growth. My skin also felt even smoother. It was nice. Pills are far from useless. I think the best strategy is to not stick to just one administration method for over 2 years.
>>
>>6553425
Bicalutamide and SERMs, go to femgen and ask for the SERM guide pic. I'm on phone or I'd post it now.
>>
File: 1443674337217.jpg (71 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
1443674337217.jpg
71 KB, 500x681
>>6553411
Isn't having only spiro and no T or E bad for your bones etc? I tried doing that before and it just made me very depressed since no energy ):
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>6553326
yeah sure
>>
File: Clarity WR 12.jpg (308 KB, 1547x1600) Image search: [Google]
Clarity WR 12.jpg
308 KB, 1547x1600
>>6553723
Let's not get ahead of ourself, hon
>>
>>6553608
>Isn't having only spiro and no T or E bad for your bones etc? I tried doing that before and it just made me very depressed since no energy ):
So pretty much, it isn't exactly the best thing to be doing but it's not nearly as big of a deal as others will act like. This is not the shit you go to a board full of trannies to discuss, it's the shit you go to a board full of eunuchs to discuss.

So I'll lay it down nice and proper: yes, there will be bone loss. No, it won't kill you in 5 years turning your bones to dust. The first 5 years would be the main bone-loss phase, after that is more stable. But everything depends. Having the right diet, getting enough vitamin c and calcium from foods, daily load bearing exercise, these things will all help reduce the bone loss. There will still be loss of bone density, but that helps to minimize it some, and to help you feel better in general. SSRIs can also knock out many of the other symptoms associated with having (virtually) no sex hormones. The hot flashes, night sweats, all that stuff, can be combated with the right diet and possibly medications. Medications can be added to help spare bone too. People have lived without sex hormones for loooooong stretches of time though. I know one guy who has been over 20 years without testosterone and with no replacement for it, and he's doing pretty good. Eunuchs back in the day had no modern medicine yet could live to 80 or more. It's not a death sentence.
>>
>>6553795
where did you get me photo
>>
>>6553507
Pills seem fine to me, it's what my endo has prescribed for me but I kinda want to switch to injections. only having to do it once a week seems really convenient to me.
>>
>>6553502
Not OP, but I am the same as OP. I want to prevent sterility and breasts, but I want to be feminine.
>>
>>6555687
Well that's a bit of a catch 22, because E is what gives you breast, but AA's are what causes sterility. So just taking one won't prevent one of those things for you.
>>
>>6555798
Okay. If I get breasts, can I remove breasts?
>>
>>6553220
>take hormones
>develop cock lust
>let me do things to you
>>
>>6555799
Yes ftm's do it all the time though it might be expensive if you can't get insurance to cover it.

oh, and the scars are pretty ugly
>>
>>6555799
You can with a surgery that leaves really bad scars, and once they're gone, they're gone, so don't change your mind twice. In fact, don't change it once. Either commit to hrt or don't.
>>
>>6555798
>>6555799
Wrong.

Bicalutamide is what is known as a "silent" antiandrogen. A true antiandrogen, in other words. It has a very stealthy profile in that it really doesn't do other shit to you. It doesn't cause sterility and your body still is filled with testosterone on it. It doesn't kill your balls. It just is great at blocking T.

Combine this with a SERM, a chemical that mimics estrogen minus the tit growth, and you won't have boobs. No boobs, no sterility. You get to have your cake and eat it too.
>>
File: SERM guide.png (926 KB, 1600x1334) Image search: [Google]
SERM guide.png
926 KB, 1600x1334
>>6556099
forgot pic. How to SERM.
>>
>>6556101
Is that "tons of cash" or "$100"? How much is a doctor's visit anyway? My dad is literally my family's doctor, but I don't think this is something he specializes in or I'd want to talk with him about.
>>
>>6556193
it's $100
i wrote most of that
>>
>>6556212
$100 will buy you months worth of that shit? How does the dosing thing work with blood tests though?
>>
>>6556224
$100 can get you months, yes. buy in bulk if you can. if money is a huge constraint post your skype and i can give you more detailed information on saving cash doing this.

with blood tests you're looking to measure testosterone levels. however, bicalutamide doesn't stop testosterone production; just reception (that's why you don't become permanently sterile). so it is easiest to take a different anti-androgen and assess the resilience of your pituitary gland (which "combats" the anti-androgen) and then proportionally apply the dosage to bicalutamide.

again, it's complicated, but if you are doing this over the long run you should do blood tests.
>>
>>6556240
So, this really doesn't kill your libido or your erection while still giving you the feminizing effects?

I appreciate the offer on the more detailed approach, but I think I may hold off for now altogether. My financial situation is just a little shaky for the time being.
>>
>>6556328
i've not had it do either but i have ostensibly robust genitalia so i can't really verify that information. don't be fooled here; you're playing with fire.
>>
>>6556362
When you say ostensibly robust... I mean, I use my dick a LOT (by myself) and we get along great, but it's not substantial by any stretch, you feel me?

I value my safety above all else. On another note, I'm still a little concerned about taking this route because at least once a year, I do water stuff with my family. I've never been particularly manly, but I'm afraid I might arouse some suspicions if I start looking a little more lithe and feminine "for no reason".
>>
>>6556375
Do you live to satisfy your family? Do you value that above your own satisfaction and happiness?

I don't think you should let your family's potential opinions weigh in here. Besides with no tits, if you go the SERM route, their suspicions will likely be minimal. If they're good family and worth keeping in your life they ultimately won't care and will love you and include you regardless.
>>
>>6556431
I think even with a feminine look, they might be a little uncomfortable, but as long as I'm not cross dressing around them, they probably wouldn't mind too much.

Which is fine, because I usually just wear total shit clothes when I visit them. Not visiting family to pick up chicks, you know?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.