[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that in these transition timelines that people always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1455833210116.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455833210116.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Why is it that in these transition timelines that people always seem to because lighter skinned and their noses become narrower?
>>
>>6552928
she had ffs, also hrt makes the skin thinner so you would look more pale but that pic its mostly better lighting
>>
Skin is probably a combination of lighting, the skin getting thinner and cleaner and time of year with regards to tans and such.

Nose is mostly cartilage which shrinks with estrogen. That or they all got a nose job or something.
>>
>>6552942
wait hold up cartilage shrinks with estrogen??
since when?
>>
>>6552957
It's widely known in trans communities. It's what allow some people to shrink a tiny, tiny bit in height and shoe size and whatnot. Soft tissue like muscle and cartilage between the bones shrink. It might just be anecdotes and placebo though. I've noticed a slight narrowing of the base of my nose and in my feet personally. My old shoes no longer fit despite putting on weight.
>>
>>6552935
daily reminder: passing online is 90% lighting and angles
>>
>>6552928
I've regularly heard oestrogen makes your skin paler.
>>
>>6552977

>Hon mysticism
>>
>>6553120
Watch what you say, they can cast powerful curses and spells
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
females have thinner skin. HRT gives you thinner skin.

plus a combo of the ugly ones stop going outside.
>>
>>6556954
You also need to stay out of the sun for laser to work
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.