[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How shit is your lovers taste >mfw bf just told me he is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1468262792984.jpg (40 KB, 960x743) Image search: [Google]
1468262792984.jpg
40 KB, 960x743
How shit is your lovers taste

>mfw bf just told me he is rewatching episodes of glee and GOT
>>
File: B0ffYcECYAA1iuh.jpg (44 KB, 599x517) Image search: [Google]
B0ffYcECYAA1iuh.jpg
44 KB, 599x517
Not much worse than mine, and that's helped me feel a little more comfortable with myself.
Like the first time we got together, we watched the original version of "A Star is Born."
Then this past winter we watched every Hulk Hogan movie and Kazaam, the Shaquille O'Neal genie movie.
And that was my choice as much as his.
>>
File: 1465362755721.jpg (138 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
1465362755721.jpg
138 KB, 428x280
>tfw you have no bf so you sit at home all day watching episodes of The Office
>>
My girlfriend is very left wing, like at the leftmost side of the Bernie Sanders camp, vegan, and from a big city. I'm a moderate leaning right, barely PC, and more or less a lesbian redneck from the part of my state that is comparable to deepest Appalachia in terms of economics and education.

>tfw the first time I took her shooting and she realized guns aren't scary
>tfw now she carries a knife every day just like me
I'm not really allowed to be overtly politically incorrect or butcher wild animals in the kitchen anymore, but true love is worth a little give and take.
>>
>>6550924
Well he kind of watches and listens to pretty much every stereotypical gay movie, tv show, music, etc.
I'm actually kind of worried about what's going on in my relationship. My bf was pretty closeted when we first met and now he's slowly becoming ultra ultra gay as he's "coming out" and saying he's becoming more comfortable. Like everything about him now is almost a stereotype and his personality is constantly changing and I'm not sure what to really think any more. Not sure if I should just break it off since I really don't fit in well with gay stereotypes all that well and I'm starting to feel like I actually have nothing in common with him and it's like it's impossible to even meet on common grounds since he keeps diverging further and further away from the norm.
>>
>tfw no bf
m-my crush has gotten me into good video games tho senpai
>>
my bf is an ex brony and I'll never let him forget op
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.