[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have some online trans friends, and I myself am trans, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So I have some online trans friends, and I myself am trans, and they saw photos of me, saying I was fucking gorgeous. Now, I thought they were having a laugh, but no, they're serious.

My question is why? I'm an ugly fuck that barely passes, and I hope that'll change when I start estrogen, but Imma need a fuckton of surgery before I can even begin to pass. Plus they themselves are way more feminine.
>>
>Mongoloid genetics, etc.
>>
>>6546543
They're either just trying to be nice, or you're being too critical of yourself. Is pic in OP you? If so, you're definitely being too critical of yourself.
>>
>>6546554
'Tis me. I'm not fishing or anything, but how am I being too critical?

I have my fathers jaw and eyebrows, the jaw is angled as shit, and I have his arse-chin. Also the fucking chinaman eyebrows. My nose is angular and large, and my eyes are tiny squinty things that only look nice when covered in makeup.

I just hope surgery and hormones can change that to a degree.
>>
>>6546569
You're definitely still passing though. Most cis women have flaws too. I'm not sure why trans women always feel like they need to look perfect. Surgery and hormones will definitely help you if you really want it though.
>>
>>6546543
hard to tell
in that pic you look like a japanese horror movie ghost
>>
>>6546543
you look like bjork if someone kept punching/stepping on her face
>>
File: 13439664863823630499.jpg (99 KB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
13439664863823630499.jpg
99 KB, 717x538
>>6546603
HA. That's amusing. I am amused.

This suit you one better? This was me really trying to pass.
>>
>>6546543
2spooky
>>
You're kinda exotic looking, but i think you'll pass just fine
Face reminds me of rose/ randytaylor69 from youtube a wee bit
>>
>>6546608
Blue eyed redheads are the best :3
>>
Bait thread.
Y'all took it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.