[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when start realizing that most gays don't ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: iLove.jpg (722 KB, 800x583) Image search: [Google]
iLove.jpg
722 KB, 800x583
That feel when start realizing that most gays don't ever actually find a compatible partner and live their lives alone until they die, and this will be true for the majority of people on this board including myself.

I wish my ex- hadn't left me: maybe I could have averted this fate if he hadn't left.
>>
>>6546323
That's why I just become straight instead
>>
If you insist on telling yourself that someone else is the bringer of your happiness, you'll always need validation from others to feel content.
>>
>>6546438
Intimate companionship is a very real and necessary human need, though.
>>
>>6546323
>live their lives alone
live their lives having meaningless sex with strangers*
>>
>>6546446
>Intimate companionship is a very real and necessary human need, though.

Romantic relationships aren't like food or water. Holy men have lived as recluses and hermits for millennia in search of a higher happiness. It's a facet of almost every world religion.

If you insist on telling yourself you need a relationship to be happy, you deserve misery.
>>
>>6546568
>"Holy men have lived as recluses and hermits for millennia in search of a higher happiness."
>implying religious delusions aren't a form of mental illness and that these people in any way qualified as 'normal'
>>
>>6546568
this

t. wizard apprentice
>>
>>6546604
>homosexuality is now normal
>implying that statistically speaking faggots have always have been, and always will be a minority

wew lad
>>
>>6546568

getting fucked raw in the ass and taking copious amounts of illegal drugs is hardly a search for higher happiness tho senpai
>>
>>6546446
I don't need companionship but admiration is nice sometimes. I guess i'm just a highly functioning psychopath though.
>>
>>6546605

>t. wizard apprentice

I've fucked too many people for that.

If you don't believe you can ever be happy single, then whatever.
>>
>>6546323
get a companion, doesn't have to be romantic. Me and this chick are gonna get into a civil union because we both realize that we're not going to find that one person anytime soon, we're both gay as fuck, and society favors couples. We're both essentially brother and sister and roommates anyways so it works out.

No need to die alone anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.