[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time my bf upsets me he start telling me how horrible hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o5qf1bprQs1si3uvio1_400.gif (521 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qf1bprQs1si3uvio1_400.gif
521 KB, 400x225
Every time my bf upsets me he start telling me how horrible hi is and then starts threatening suicide and i have to try and calm him down saying its ok. Im kinda afraid to speak out when ever he hurts my feelings and such, what do i do?
>>
>>6545160
you break up as your bf is clearly not a mentally stable adult
>>
>>6545168
Hes nice and supportive for the most part tho
>>
>>6545160
Your boyfriend actually sounds abusive. You should leave him for greener pastures and never look back. You have to look out for number 1; yourself.
>>
>>6545160
Kill him.

>>6545222
> he's really nice when I do everything he wants
>>
>>6545260
Thats abit extreem, i was thinking if there was a way to talk it tru
>>
>>6545318
Dump him. He's toxic for you.
>>
Trust me anon you might not wanna break up with him but in the long run youll be better of
Just get out before he starts physicaly abusing you too
>>
>>6545160
Im in the same situation op. Im just trying to make her happy because she told me im the only thing stopping her from killing herself.

Too bad im not happy here.
>>
File: 1466459549395.png (335 KB, 590x750) Image search: [Google]
1466459549395.png
335 KB, 590x750
If a relationship feels like a chore - get out of it. You may think it's hard now but it's worse when you let it drag on.
>>
>>6545160
That is textbook emotion abuse. You need to break up with him immediately. Just because hes good most of the time doesn't excuse the behavior. The good behavior is part of the manipulation.
>>
>>6546428
This
>>
>>6545160
>I do this to my bf
I'm trying to cut down on it
>>
>>6545475
Dump her.

>>6547752
Do you have a mental illness? BPD maybe?
>>
>>6545160
Textbook manipulation. He's holding himself hostage because he knows you care about him and wants you to feel bad for disagreeing with him.

Break the fuck up and tell his family he expressed suicidal ideation. They'll get him help.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.