[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your favorite trans YouTuber?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Grace by which I stand.png (1 MB, 1368x884) Image search: [Google]
Grace by which I stand.png
1 MB, 1368x884
Who's your favorite trans YouTuber?
>>
>>6543097
Erin Hanson
>>
>>6543174

Wasn't someone going to start a gofundme for her SRS? Did I miss that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCf3_PbLHA

I like her because her channel focus on her transition form the very beginning while having shitload obstacles.

So I could related to her as oppose to all those rich gay boys -> into diva girls.

She killed herself though...
>>
>>6543097
Sweet fucking Jesus, he's so deep in the denial closet he's bumping uglies with Aslan.

I feel sorry for him, though. :(
>>
>>6543433
I remember that day. I hope she found whatever peace she was looking for.

Anyway, I only really follow Skylar Kergil, and even then not as much as I used to since he's become a walking blue pill. I like his music though.
>>
>>6543097
Yorick is based as FK.
>>
>>6543097
>Cannot claim both trans and Christian
Yes you can as long as you believe Jesus died and resurrected and you were baptized you are by definition Christian

/Rant

Louder with Crowder is a pretty good trans YouTuber too :^)
>>
>>6543433
How sad. Why did she kill herself? She passed so well
>>
>>6543433
>a transbian killed himself
He should've stayed a man, I dunno what he expected. He even made a video thinkin about detransitioning, he wouldt have had those thoughts if he genuinely was trans IMO. Iunno what his reasons for killing himself was but he probably realized he made a wrong decision. This is why gate keeping is super important, because transition is irreversible.
>>
>>6545930
>he wouldt have had those thoughts if he genuinely was trans IMO

Plenty of trans people have those thoughts, even the most trutrans.
>>
Zinnia Jones is pretty awesome.
>>
Trans Youtuber? EgoqueenAlexis, She's a cosplayer from NY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/AshleyJonesChannel
now she makes vaprowave videos and I love it
>>
>>6546275
This. Lots of "trutrans" types consider going back to living as a gay man because living as a trans woman is often a hellish existence. Plus all the external and internalized pressure that you're not really a woman and everyone hates you or finds you disgusting. That shit takes a toll and many either commit suicide or detrans and try to repress their dysphoria and depression.
>>
>>6546474
I love zinnia jones. Her videos are so informative and academic, its like she actually knows what she is talking about. I especially like that one video where she proved that one transphobic viral video was a hoax by literally creating a 3d reconstruction of the building based on its plans.
>>
Stef Sanjati, she's a precious little sweetheart
>>
milo stewart
>>
TS Madison
>>
>>6545850
>Louder with Crowder is a pretty good trans YouTuber too :^)

Actually I wouldn't be that surprised if he came out trans. Something about his masculinity just doesn’t seem 100% genuine.
>>
>>6543097

Vgperson. She does Vocaloid song translations from Japanese to English.
>>
>>6549463
Zinnia here, this was really nice and encouraging to read <3
>>
>>6555471

Could you point me out to what that video that anon was talking about was? Sounds kind of interesting.
>>
>>6549465
>Stef Sanjati
She is trying to be nice but watching 30 sec I found her somewhat obnoxious. Can't place why.

>>6555471
You are super helpful! I have watches your videos before, as well! This video is on one of the questions my mom always bashes me with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myMfiei6xKQ
>>
>>6555763
Totes! It's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoXcQbrGQs
>>
File: 280186.jpg (83 KB, 460x606) Image search: [Google]
280186.jpg
83 KB, 460x606
>>6543097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dk75l5iakc
She's cringy a bit... okay ultra cringy but interesting.
>>
>>6546474
She's like Julia Senaro in terms of smartness level
>>
>>6543097
the only trans youtuber ive ever watched is stephonkee cause my friend wanted to show me cringe... so i guess technically that
>>
>>6549465
Bread mom is best mom.
>>
>>6555471
You're too good for this board, Zinnia
(<3)
>>
Milo Yiannopolous

Gonna be so sad when her hairline finishes receding and her shoulders grow to their final monkey-linebacker length and she realizes you can't actually repress dysphoria and kills herself
>>
File: 2d6.jpg (48 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
2d6.jpg
48 KB, 500x400
>>6552308
S/he did have a video where s/he cross dresses at planet fitness too
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.