[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will there be any fems left in 10 years? will they all transition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: spk2.jpg (215 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
spk2.jpg
215 KB, 900x645
will there be any fems left in 10 years? will they all transition?
>>
>>6542872
Yes.
No.

You're welcome.
>>
Hopefully the hrt twink thing dies out with the rest of the trans* memegender trend
>>
>>6543118
It won't, and they won't.
>>
>>6543292
why even call yourself gay men if you can only attract bis and straights?
>>
Yes. Look. Transition is a lie for 90% of people. People will figure this out in 10 years. Less peopl will transition. Especially femmes. Lots of straigh agps will still transition though because it's their fetish
>>
>>6543361
Anyone born a male cannot attract straight men so long as they are honest about having been born male. They can get secret bis that call themselves straight though. Almost as good.
>>6543542
Femboys don't transition bro. Some just pop hormones and don't give a fuck.

View it like this: we're like those people who tattoo every last inch of their skin. It's a body modification. Except instead of ink, it's hormones and shit.
>>
>>6543361
>gay men go on and on about wanting to fuck straight guys
>STUPID FUCKING FEMBOYS ALL YOULL EVER GET IS STRAIGHT GUYS HAHAHA FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELVES

Face it, we found a way to have our cake and eat it too. You jelly.
>>
It will go the other way. A lot more hrt-popping femboys, but less trans, and actually a lot of trans will downgrade themselves to femboys. Like other anon said, trans is pretty much 90% internet fantasy nonsense, most people really don't have it in them to fight that uphill battle for their whole lives. The trans meme is at peak delusion in the public arena right now and is luring a TON of gullibles. The whole thing is still kind of mystical at this time because the 10 and 20+ year trannies are largely MIA. But now we've got a massive uptick in the number of transitioners, who are all documenting their transitions on youtube and shit. There's gonna be a huge backswing where a large number of people realize the limitations of medical transition and once that closely-guarded secret starts to get out, you will see a lot more people going the compromise route with femboydom. Unless all the sci-fi shit about stem cell vaginas and womb implants and nanobot bone shaving somehow hits the market in the next 20 years which I doubt.
>>
>>6545962
This.

People act like hormone-popping femboys are repressed trannies (what would the point in repressing even be when taking hormones? fucking seriously). In reality, already, a very significant portion of them are actually trannies who realized that it'd be better to be a femboy with their settings. On top of this it's actually a true minority that go from femboy to tranny, and there is one common link among all of them: they all pass as girls.

As a femboy who would only need to change clothes and work on their voice to pass, I must say, I do not believe that many or even any of the femboys who went trans actually are trans. I think that they wanted to get the fuck away from the awkwardness that comes with being a guy who looks like a girl, and at times there can be a good amount. They want that "invisibility" back that they used to have as a non-modified boy, going in public.

I thrive in this shit though so I'm staying right here as a femboy, but I can see the appeal in going "trans" to make life easier.
>>
What happens when all men transition and it's nothing but trans women, cis women and trans men?
>>
>>6545073

>hormones isn't transitioning

When will femboys stop lying to themselves?
>>
>>6546562
We'd invent the artificial womb and exterminate cis women. Either that or nail down lab-grown female reproductive organs and how to implant them correctly. Then the cis women would be exterminated with extreme prejudice, and the world would be the domain of feminized males. All would be right in the world. No more war. No more conflict. No more famine. Nothing but peace and tranquility, until our star burns out, assuming we haven't conquered this galaxy and many others by then, feminizing any sapient species we come across on the way.
>>
>>6546575
It's not though. Transition implies there is an end goal of living as a girl. A tranny transitions from male to female. If you aren't shooting for female you're not transitioning. You're just taking feminizing hormones. Big difference actually.

Why do you care though? Why would someone who doesn't give a fuck about their tits, loooooooooooooves their dick, loves being male, so on and so forth, be mtf?

You can even see a massive difference in pill-popping femboy and mtf behavior, despite being on the same meds. A lot of femboys have AAP - autoandrophilia. You can't have AAP and be trans unless you were born a girl. Sorry my man.

Why do you even care? Just curious. Do you want more people pretending to be transgender and telling everyone "teehee I just did it for fun" and making trannies all look like they just did it for shits and giggles, on a whim? Because that's why we do that shit. Fun, cute looks, confusing the shit out of people. No dysphoria although maybe some after hormones.

My body map, even 2.5 years in, is TOTALLY different from my physical body. I constantly forget that I am this feminized little faglet. I am still running on the old body map. Still. It feels fucking -bizzare as fuck-. Then I'll look at myself or see people staring or have someone say something and remember "oh yeah, I'm this boygirl freak thing lol." Looking down at my shrunken penis is especially jarring. I still have the body map that says "you have a nice fat 7 inch cock" and then look down at this thin little 4.5 inch dick. Really weird. I don't mind at all, it's just super weird feeling. I am a pure bottom and always have been though, so I don't care. It's not like I use it other than getting it sucked and stroked and all that.

I don't think trannies feel like they have the wrong body map -after- hormones. They have the wrong body map before hormones.
>>
>>6546625
>A lot of femboys have AAP - autoandrophilia. You can't have AAP and be trans unless you were born a girl. Sorry my man.

If it works at all the same going the other way, yes you can.

-t. AGP trans boy
>>
>>6546668
What if you're not trans? What if you're the exact opposite of me? What if you're a mascgirl (kek)? Someone who masculinizes themselves but still views themselves as a woman (and maybe sucked up the trans narrative too hard/had it shoved down their throat/were just stupid/etc. because of how unheard of this shit is)

I mainly post this in jest but it's an interesting thought.

You're also pre-t. Maybe afterwards you won't be AGP. Right now you're sitting in a female body, maybe your brain tries to deal with that by throwing in some AGP.

I've got some AGP myself developed after starting hormones, mainly focused around my tits and nothing else though. I think it's my body's way of finding a way to incorporate these parts that don't fit my body map at all into my sex/masturbation life.
>>
>>6546699
>What if you're not trans?
Nope. Getting rid of dysphoria is more important than AGP. The only thing I'd consider is to low dose T to be a femboy (but still have SRS and top surgery).

>Right now you're sitting in a female body, maybe your brain tries to deal with that by throwing in some AGP.
This is more likely. I'll see how I turn out though, femboy or not.
>>
>>6546736
>This is more likely. I'll see how I turn out though, femboy or not.
Good luck with whatever you do.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.