[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ketamine made me okay with being a freaky boygirl thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Home_Anesthetic.jpg (2 MB, 1974x1869) Image search: [Google]
Home_Anesthetic.jpg
2 MB, 1974x1869
>tfw ketamine made me okay with being a freaky boygirl thing instead of a woman
has /lgbt/ had any positive or even life-changing experiences with drugs in relation to their degeneracy? I hear the "shrooms made me trans" thing a lot.
>>
>>6542371
>shrooms made me trans
yep
>>
File: 1466815348927.jpg (113 KB, 392x720) Image search: [Google]
1466815348927.jpg
113 KB, 392x720
>>6542379
Can shrooms take away my trans. I don't want it; I'm basically a gross hun.
>>
Psychedelics will often have this effect, they don't make you trans, they just open up any skeletons in your closet and force you to confront them from a fresh perspective, it's why they're so good for PTSD sufferers and for people with clinical depression.

If you've been denying your gender or sexuality whichever way it goes, there's a good chance it will come to the surface on a trip and force you to face up to it.
>>
>>6542453
try them and see
>>
Weed reminded me of my early plans to transition.
>>
>>6542371
dxm helped me
>>
Of ghb, ketamine and meth they all just make me horny.
>>
I had a rather intense spiritual experience of meeting my own spirit, who was female, during an LSD trip. This experience was the final confirmation for me that prompted me to start HRT (I had had cross-gender feelings my while life and debated transition for years prior to this).

Now many years later the jury is still out for me regarding whether making huge life-impacting decisions based on acid hallucinations was a good idea or not.
>>
>>6542371

I hear ketamine is in the research phase for treating depression. Currently wears off after some weeks.
>>
>>6542371
Is it possible for antipsyhcotics to make me feel trans? I never had any feelings like this until around 5-6 months usage due to my mental health.
>>
>>6549904
Its possible, however anti-psychotics like chlorpimozide are able to treat gender identity disorder.
>>
>>6542371
Ketamine also makes you incontinent.
Good job!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.