[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are faggots such nonjudgemental good listeners? I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1451634689236.jpg (469 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1451634689236.jpg
469 KB, 2000x2000
Why are faggots such nonjudgemental good listeners? I feel like you fucks are IRL some of the nicest motherfuckers you'll ever meet. I could never open up to a heterosexual the same way I feel like I can to a homosexual. How are you all so nice and kind all the time? I honestly wish I was gay just so I could repay my gay friends for their kindness and patience with me. I've been through some rough spots and you tolerant faggots always seem to have encouraging words.
>>
File: 1438876963395.gif (1014 KB, 185x228) Image search: [Google]
1438876963395.gif
1014 KB, 185x228
We love you too OP
>>
Many of us have felt somewhat down about our sexuality at some point in our lives and often we don't have someone to talk to about it, so we understand when someone needs you to be a buddy and listen to what they have to say.
>>
>>6541582
They only listen because they want to gobble your dick and tongue punch your fart box.
>>
>>6541594
Sounds like a great deal compared to most modern women want

At this point I genuienly believe men would be happier gay
>>
>>6541582
Shit I'm a /pol/ack and even I've think this

Gays are sis-tier
>>
File: top cackle.png (248 KB, 494x507) Image search: [Google]
top cackle.png
248 KB, 494x507
>>6541582
>non-judgmental
Bitch I AM going to judge you, not by whatever the fuck you are but for your actions. I also tend to be open to help people but most people do not want any help.

Still I find it funny how easily people tell their life stories, thanks to that I know more about human behavior than some psychologists I know.
>>
>>6541668
You an mtf?
>>
File: hitler is calling.png (743 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
hitler is calling.png
743 KB, 720x1280
>>6541692
Gay guy, used to help a bunch of people back in the day I still had a social life, never got anything from it besides people backstabbing me for easy solutions. Now I learned the truth not judging people makes them soft and weak, the world already has too many of those.
>>
File: 1428545071897.png (280 KB, 540x672) Image search: [Google]
1428545071897.png
280 KB, 540x672
>>6541582
>I honestly wish I was gay just so I could repay my gay friends

You don't have to be gay to repay us, you know?
>>
Because I grew up hating myself without anyone who'd listen to my problems. Current boyfriend came along realized I hated myself and tried to help me piece everything together and we ended up developing feelings for each other.
MtF btw
>>
>>6541809
>tfw no bf to save me from hating myself and listen to my problems
>>
>>6541886
You sound like dead weight tbqh
>>
>>6542185
^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>6541743
Literally just let us suck your dick. It's a win win situation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.