[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ranting about that one person...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1467600315413.jpg (115 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1467600315413.jpg
115 KB, 600x611
Rant thread. Anything goes, I could not care less at this point.

(Pic unrelated)

Me:

>Pre 4chan:
Straight, gender comfortable, no real anxieties

Post 4 chan:
faggot, cross dressing, delusional, tranny, wannabe snowflake, so much self hatred you could drown if you wernt used to it.

I blame you anon. Fuck you. If I never came to this cesspool of shitposting and faggy lonely 20 something year old, self destructive pricks maybe I would have turned out normal, and not ended up like this.
>>
File: 124066473026.jpg (474 KB, 800x1208) Image search: [Google]
124066473026.jpg
474 KB, 800x1208
Ever since you started getting into "politics" you've became a real dick towards me. Why are you suddenly attacking me and being so mean, do you not want to be friends anymore? Did you always think that way about gays or did you just get "enlightened"? I don't understand what you're even saying anymore. I'm sorry I haven't been chatting with you so much anymore, everything you say is just so depressing. I still want to be friends. You used to be so sweet. I want to know what's wrong. I don't think you're happy right now.
>>
I don't know what love is
>>
I get that you aren't a shut-in loser like I am and that it's unreasonable for me to expect a normal person to have the same priorities as a miserably lonely autist, but I wish that we could chat more often. I wish I could make you feel better about your ex...
>>
>>6540762
If an indonesian film forum convinced you to become a self hating fag, then you never stood any chance at being "normal"
>>
File: 1424545756373.jpg (2 MB, 3499x2223) Image search: [Google]
1424545756373.jpg
2 MB, 3499x2223
i wish, just for one time, for the first time, i could feel attraction toward someone in a healthy and non-agressive, kind way
>>
>>6541094
lmao... u actually don't know, do u ?
>>
>>6541638
baby don't hurt me

do I know you though?
>>
File: 1468203044667.jpg (54 KB, 714x682) Image search: [Google]
1468203044667.jpg
54 KB, 714x682
>Like guy who pretty obviously likes me or is at least interested
>Out of town for a week
>Have him as friend on steam, only way to contact him
>Work up courage to start conversation with him; small talk then try to segway into dating
>He's online and not playing anything
>Message him "hey"
>He changes to away after a little bit
>Then he's offline
Fucking hell this happens every time I message him on steam. Dunno if its his roommate cause he shares a PC with him but fuck
>>
>>6540762
4chan was ruined when moot decided to double the amount of boards and abandoned ship as it crashed, laughing all the way to google
>>
File: 5oqzBxU.jpg (88 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
5oqzBxU.jpg
88 KB, 960x716
You hurt me a lot when you sexually assaulted me.
You were my roommate for a few months before doing that to me.
I hate you, and I hate myself for letting it happen.
I hate having these mental breakdowns because I remember it.
I hate the way my brother said it didn't matter because "We're both guys."
I'm moving past what happened to me slowly and surely, but I really wish it never happened in the first place.
I really wish I never met you to begin with, because you've really messed me up quite a bit for the rest of my life.
And I know deep down, I'll always have insecurities and relationship issues because of you.
What you did to me hurt, but what my brother said to me after it happened hurt the most.
I wish I could just rewind time, go back to before it happened, and have no memory of what happened.
But this is something I know I'll never truly put behind me, all because of what you did.
>>
tripfags are all miserable and delusional

their delusions make them miserable
>>
I fucked the guy I love on the weekend and then he went home to his boyfriend.

Am I a terrible person?
I told myself I would not do it so many times prior to this event, but the second I knew that he was into the idea I had no hesitation.

We have both cheated on boyfriends to be with each other in the past, but i have never cheated on or with anyone other than this one guy...
I don't know what to do now..
>>
>>6541508
Fucking this.
>>
>>6542282
Creepy
>>
>>6542133
Zinger.
>>
File: 1463358975344.png (367 KB, 338x553) Image search: [Google]
1463358975344.png
367 KB, 338x553
>tfw befriend a qt
>start swimming together
>he gives me a yoga lesson, we make semi-serious plans for another one
>haven't heard a word from him since saturday
What did I do wrong?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.