[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fortune-tellers and my future as a "guy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 00029264.fortune.teller.jpg (462 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
00029264.fortune.teller.jpg
462 KB, 2560x1600
Well i expect this thread to be ridiculous, but it's something i have to share.

My mother has always been addicted to spiritism and this kind of shit. She used to go at all kinds of fortune-tellers wich told her the "future".

Well, in all of these, when she supposedly asked about me, they told i'll have a somewhat stable life, that i'll get a certain degree, i'll marry and have a family, etc.

This really messed with me during my early teens, as she always told "i was going to be a stable and successfull man" and things like that. I was always certain that i want to take hormones so i'll at least not age like a man and get more male features, wich i hate. But she telling me all this made me really confused if i want to continue at this path. I don't see myself as a "successfull or stable man". I don't even see myself as a male in the future. Sincerely, i hate religions and this kind of shit.

She still goes to things like that but i told her i don't care and want her to stop telling me whathever they said. I'm 19 now and all this made me deny for so long.
>>
Sodomize her with a crystal pillar as payback or something or strangle her with a dream catcher
>>
File: tumblr_ng8ronR6qm1sdj6npo1_1280.jpg (340 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng8ronR6qm1sdj6npo1_1280.jpg
340 KB, 960x1280
>>6539351
>Mysticism
>Religion
Pick one.

Seriously, your mother is just telling you in her own way that she wants you to be a successful man. And you're too old to get started taking hormones unless you're androgynous in the first place. Why not post a pic of yourself and we should be able to tell you how long it'll take you to pass.

And you're going to have to provide more details if you want some advice:
>Do you like boys, girls, or both?
>Have you had a serious romantic relationship already?
>Have you had sex with another person?
>What do you want to do for a living?
>Do you have a way to learn the skills you need to get the job you want?
>What do you believe in?
>>
>>6539361
Isn't that some kind of ritual to love someone? kek

>>6539375
I don't understand anything about this spiritualism, my mistake.

Don't worry about my age though. Besides:

> I love feminine aspects but don't like the feminine genital. But i hate masculine features. I like to get penetrated.

>I had 2, with girls, both during 1 year.

>I had sex with both, and i didn't even finished because i don't find pleasure in using this dick.

>Sincerely i just want a stable job with a cool house and a car that i can use to travel to nearby places i like.

>I need to look for a job or think about it.

---------------------
And to end, i don't like to talk about anything religiously-related, i'd rather keep working toward my future whenever it will be.
>>
>>6539567
From what I can tell, what's happening is that you're out of high school but haven't shown an interest in any occupation. Your mother, who loves you, wants you to be successful and is reminding you of that.

The first thing you need to do is figure out what you want to do for a career and then work towards that.

I think you can put getting a sex change or even having a romantic relationship on the back burner until you're financially independent and stable. That means not depending on mommy or daddy to get you stuff. With the emotional roller coaster that hormones put you through the last thing you want to be is a leech to your parents.

Sounds like you like having sex with women with a little ass play. Just because you're submissive in bed doesn't mean you'll like sleeping with a man.

And it doesn't sound like you are doing well, spiritually speaking, pic related.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.