[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any legbutts ever knocked someone out or choked them unconscious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: rnc.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rnc.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Have any legbutts ever knocked someone out or choked them unconscious? How did it happen?
>>
>>6538065
No
>>
>>6538065
What an odd question.
Why do you want to know?
>>
No, but I did flip over my back a bully who was so surprised he was on the ground in like 2 seconds. I did judo when I was younger.
>>
Was high with a group of mtfs who were trying to choke each other out for sex reasons. They couldn't figure it out how to do it properly

I let them try it on me and I was out in 5 seconds
>>
>>6538065
I did, but not like a sex thing. Just a bar fight
>>
Broke a nose once, the guy wasn't unconscious but he had blood in his eyes and not in a position to do anything.
Before anyone calls me on why I did that, it was in school. It also was a sucker punch motivated by repressed anger from bullying and I got expelled for a day.
Miraculously didn't hurt my hand though.
>>
File: 1466815702962.jpg (102 KB, 771x900) Image search: [Google]
1466815702962.jpg
102 KB, 771x900
I once knocked my friend out by punching him in the side of the head in a scuffle and it was terrifying, I thought I'd killed him. It was just stupid messing about that got out of hand, I took a flimsy swing because I'm bad at fighting and I don't think my punches could hurt anyone, but it caught him in the side of the head and he fell down out cold.

Otherwise I'm not a fighter, I remember once this bully was being a dick and everyone ganged up on him and he got mad and defensive and punched me in the head because I was the nearest.

Getting punched in the head hurts, when your ears kinda pop and you stagger backwards dizzily you begin to understand why it's not a great way to resolve conflicts.
>>
File: 1457324010871.jpg (69 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457324010871.jpg
69 KB, 720x720
>>6538065
Yes to knocking/getting knocked out, but I do Muay Thai so it wasn't anything spectacular. Although I definitely remember the first time each of those happened:
Getting knocked out:
>Two years into Muay Thai, coach spars with me more frequently while still pulling punches so as to not fucking kill me
>Trying to get me used to more intense flurries and pressuring
>I get out of a clinch but try to exit the pocket in a panic with my hands too low
>Chases me with a roundhouse kick
>I can see it about to hit me
>"Ohfuck that was dumb of me"
>Black out, wake up on the mat

The knocking out story was basically me pulling the same shit on someone. I wonder how many times that lesson of keeping calm when re-gaining spacing has been "passed down."
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.