[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis lesbians: would you date a hormone-popping femboy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 9
File: qmark.png (109 KB, 219x221) Image search: [Google]
qmark.png
109 KB, 219x221
Please also mention if you'd date an MtF.

I'm mostly just wondering if there is a difference between MtFs and estrogenized femboys in terms of who is willing to date them.
>>
>>6537198
Fuck no. What do you think a lesbian is? Someone that fucks dudes?
>>
>>6537198
What the hell is with all these straight men jumping through hoops to fuck lesbians? Most of us aren't even attractive just fuck a straight girl jesus fucking christ
>>
>>6537238
femboys and mtfs are effectively the same, and less masculine than butch "women"
>>
>>6537250
>implying that I went through all the bs of transition just to get some lez puss

You're right about it being much easier to fuck str8 girls, I when through a fuck away the dysphoria phase 8 girls in a year. Now I'm actually happy with myself I've been with one girl in two.
>>
>>6537238

I don't know! As >>6537259 points out, defining the difference between MtFs and femboys is hard, and I know that at least a few lesbians are willing to fuck MtFs, so I was wondering if the same applied to femboys.

>>6537250

I'm not aware of any femboys trying to date lesbians, I'm just trying to figure out if there's a difference between MtFs and femboys.
>>
I see non op mtf and femboys a similarish thing and wouldn't go anywhere near them. Non op mtf are creepier though and have that fetishist rapey vibe going on. Femboys at least aren't trying to be something they're not, just accentuating their features.

I'd date post op women though.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (18 KB, 330x359) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
18 KB, 330x359
Lesbians are attracted to THIS
>>
Actually, just made a poll in case that'll yield more responses: http://www.strawpoll.me/10711503
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
and NOT THIS
>>
>>6537280
>>6537284

I'm not sure if you're laughing at trannies or lesbians.
>>
Yes to femboy because they're less delusional, and know they're still men who just want an aesthetic. The worst femboy is a catty backstabber.

No to MtF because 99% are horribly mentally ill, feel entitled to lesbians, think they experience what women do after a week of identifying as one. The worst MtF is a 50 year old hon who jerks off in women's restrooms.

Femboys are mentally ill as well but it's not the insane personality disorder/violent type that MtFs have.
>>
>>6537344
I was wondering if someone was going to respond in that way...
>>
>>6537344
>No to MtF because 99% are horribly mentally ill, feel entitled to lesbians, think they experience what women do after a week of identifying as one. The worst MtF is a 50 year old hon who jerks off in women's restrooms.

Citation needed.
>>
>>6537338
A lot of people seem to be attracted to gender-as-aesthetic; under that lens, the tranny is more of a woman than the butch person.

Q: if you're not into gender-as-aesthetic, what about gender matters to your attraction?
>>
>>6537353
Is it even worth asking for these TERF's citations?
>>
>>6537378
>didn't genuinely expect any
>just enjoy making them look dumb
>>
>>6537271
>defining the difference between MtFs and femboys is hard

Appearance wise might be similar, but it's in the personality and how they present themselves and live their lives. Femboys live as femboys, even if they're living as passable traps they're still living as a dude and are noticeable different to transwomen who act more like typical women. Obviously there's a whole spectrum of shit on both sides and not all women and not all transwomen act the same, but they're basically the same pool of personalities. Femboys are not in that pool.
>>
>>6537419
Yes they are.
>>
>>6537353
but it's true

especially the entitlement part
>>
>>6537435
>it's true
>it's true
>the moon is made of cheese I swear!

Prove it. If it's true there will be studies and statistics.
>>
>>6537443
it's true
>>
>>6537447
Best logic.
>>
>>6537420

I speak to a lot of transwomen and femboys. They are very different groups of people to talk to.
>>
>>6537335
im thinking both?
>>
>>6537517
explain the femboys that end up transitioning (i.e. calling themselves girls instead of boys) and the mtfs who "detransition" into femboys
>>
>>6537443
>studies and statistics
not if the result is potentially politically incorrect and difficult to get published

nor if there is no interest in funding the study, either due to non-hip subject or fear of that mentioned above, or simply the fact that getting good sample sizes for reliable results might be hard or impossble in many areas
>>
>>6537517
Could you compare and contrast?
>>
>>6537551
You really think that if there were police reports of rapes by trans women that shit would be all over the media?

Crime statistics don't require funding.
>>
>>6537557

With transwomen I generally get an actually adult conversation about just life as if I was speaking to any group of people. With femboys, it's often all about being overly cutesy and lewd.

>>6537532

Oh you're right, My point is invalid because of those things.
>>
>>6537551

You don't perform sample studies to derive population statistics like that.
>>
>>6537583
So femboys are immature trannies?
>>
>>6537595

No, they're tryhards.
>>
>>6537569
>crime and rape
lolwhat.

by study i was thinking about trannies being crazy, which most of the original quote was about more or less

what i and probably other poster were referring to as entitlement is "cotton ceiling" bullshit and the likes

are you some uninformed sjw who hasn't heard about this, thus going straight to crime and rape when hearing entitlement?

or such a zealous pro-trans to agree that lesbians are "misogynistic" (!!) when not wanting to date mtf and deserve to be shamed for this, thus not realizing this is a clear case of considering themselves entitled?
>>
>>6537583
I'm glad you understand. It's not every day on the internet that someone civilly admits they're wrong.
>>
>>6537612
I was referring to the "entitled to lesbians" and "masturbating in women's restrooms". One alludes to rape the other indecent exposure, both crimes. I didn't even bother responding to the 99% are horribly mentally ill because I assumed it was hyperbole and not a legitimate claim because you would have to be the most impressionable idiot to actually think it was true.

I don't know what the term cotton ceiling refers to, I guess you spend more time on tumblr than I do.
>>
>>6537612
Also crying sjw every time someone disagrees with you is lazy as fuck. It's the same shit they do to people who disagree with them "you're problematic" "you're on the wrong side of history" if you just want to spout buzz words at each other till one of us gets bored go for it you small minded cuck.
>>
>>6537666
Cotton ceiling refers to the position that many otherwise progressive eople don't see trans women as legitimate targets of attraction, IIRC.
>>
>>6537705
In that case I think the cotton ceiling is bs. I didn't transition to make myself attractive to others, I did it because the dysphoria was too much too handle and the only options I had were this of an hero.

The idea that someone transitioned to be attractive to a specific group of people is so narcissistic it's amazing. This actually explains allot about the TERF mentality.
>>
>>6537250
>people can't actually just ask a question out of sheer curiousity. Nope. If they ask this shit they just want to fuck me!
Typical woman.

Trust me nobody likes a lesbian. Straight men don't get off on imagining they get to fuck some lesbian, not any more than they would off of any girl.
>>
>>6537279
Hey look it's the only person in the world who would prefer to fuck a post-op tranny. Take pictures guys, this is important, you may never see this again.
>>
>>6537344
Oh holy shit a lesbian with actual well put together thoughts and opinions. Are you sure you're not FTM in denial or something? I didn't think women could actually put out valid opinions, this is a first for me. I'm scared. Hold me. Actually no keep your distance please.
>>
>>6537642
Sounded like they were being sarcastic to me?
>>
>>6537250
Straight girls don't want boys with tits

Our only shot is some kind of semi-lesbian
>>
There's really more to gender than physical appearance. Men and women are on different mental wavelengths, for a lack of better description. The situation gets more complicated with trans people in the mix, because while they may be on the same wavelength as the gender they identify as, the physical part may or may not be the same.

So no, a femboy probably isn't going to appeal to a cis lesbian. He's still on a male wavelength.
>>
>>6538100
Bisexual. You are searching for the word "bisexual".
>>
>>6538124
Yes hopefully

Although even bisexuals tend to prefer 'masculine' men and 'feminine' women

Being an in-between freak is not attractive
>>
>>6537344
>Yes to femboy
>lesbian

Naw.
>>
>>6537279
>I'd date post op women though.

What about a post-op femboy?
>>
>>6537250
Remember. Men have zero self control. What they want us just something ti stick their dick in with no repercussions. That and this New wave if channelers is retarded tier -36/10 want-to-be trolls . not only do they walk around like a adolescent boy who has yet to be accustom to their own body. They really and truly think, that 4channlers haven't been here as long as fb and most of their trolling methods are played the fuck out at this point.
Not only do we see them. We have grown bored enough to humor them in some sort of way or another.
How ever on my case, i hate that people like op exists.
>>
>>6538178
That's due to testosterone, though, and doesn't apply to MtFs and estrogenized femboys.
>>
>hormone-popping femboy
>MtF

What's the difference?
>>
>>6538203
Several people in this thread have come with their opinion on the difference.
>>
>>6537344
>generalizatilons

Congratz, you have now entered the realm of retards
>>
>>6537198

God I'm happy to live in a 1st world country which is rarely touched by feminism and lgbt.
I'm just having my fun being a bisexual mtf, none is some cringy radfem or sjw, just enjoying life.
A pity you can't have this
Stay salty faggots
>>
>cis lesbian
>4chan
>>
>>6538120
I wouldn't exactly consider myself to be on a typical "male wavelength" anymore. The way I think has changed quite a lot from injecting estrogen and being chemically castrated. Sure I identify as a guy but I don't really feel that I think like either sex normally would.
>>
>>6538342
>mtf
>hates feminism

could you get any more cucked?
>>
>>6538178
Protip: as a gormone popping femboy there is nothing I want to stick my dick in. Even if I did want to stick my dick in something it doesn't work anymore, ba-dum-tss. So no dice.

Also are you on drugs or something? Your post is worded like it. Enjoy the high man.

NEXT
>>
>>6538507
Sorry, that post was meant for >>6538413
>>
>>6538545
Under *that* lens. People can have multiple lenses, and they don't all have to agree.
>>
>>6538590
>actual gender

gender IS stereotypes.

Equating stereotypes with gender is regressive.
>>
Might be better to remove the identity semantics nonsense and ask are there are women who would be interested in a feminized male as a partner, who either does or does not attempt to live full time """as a female""", and why / why not

I know the answer already is basically "no", generally from a cost-benefit perspective there's not many advantages over choosing either a masculine male or a biological female.
>>
>>6538504
SEEEE.
Retarded.
>>
>>6538571

Straight guys can have like 95% of girls if they want to, none of them are crying buckets because lesbians wont fuck them
>>
>>6538492

>being mtf
>supporting an ideology which explicitly hates you
>>
>>6538545

>Implying all straight men and all lesbians look for the same things in a partner
>implying both groups arent made up of distinct individuals with different ways of choosing a partner
>being a retard who makes such extreme generalisations about a very personal subject
>>
>>6538653
Then tell the ones who do to cut that shit out.
>>
>>6538708

by all means, but no man is desperate enough to transition just to fuck a lesbian.
>>
>>6538692
I don't think body modifications are regressive. What makes those actions regressive is when they're equated with 'gender'. That is, saying that dressing a certain way (or injecting hormones for that matter) makes you a woman or that you dress that way BECAUSE you're a woman.
>>
>>6538413
Learn to speak english, manjeet
>>
>>6538833
>But let's be honest,

You can't expect TERFs to be honest.
>>
>>6538833
Because it reinforces certain stereotypes about women. When someone puts on a dress and makeup and hormones and acts submissive and 'nearly resembles' a woman, saying they actually are one reinforces the notion that women can be defined by that particular set of behaviors and appearance. It is a sort of essentialism but instead of the traditional definition based on biology, it is based on a more abstract definition of inherent identity.
>>
>>6538833
it doesn't anger me but I wouldn't want to sex it.
>>
>>6538767
If a male prefers to wear dresses, would you consider it regressive for him to label himself a crossdresser?
>>
>>6538932
>>6538868

What if we just respected people's gender identity, regardless of everything else?

Advantages:
* Doesn't reinforce stereotypes
* Doesn't misgender trans people, most of whom obviously *in some sense* fit in among the gender they identify as
* Doesn't misgender femboys

Disadvantages:
* Sometimes (very very very rarely though) gives weird results
>>
>>6538868

WHat if a mtf doesnt fit into any stereotypes? Unless you think female bodies are a stereotype
>>
>>6538983
Yeah, I'm mostly just lazily shitposting.
>>
>>6538983

sorry are you a 'gender realist'
>>
>>6538900
I would say so. I think it's regressive in a sense, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. That particular term can only exist as long as there is a definition for distinct 'female clothing', so by using that definition they are perpetuating the notion that some clothing IS female. However at the same time males wearing 'female clothing' is the active processing of decoupling it from females, just like women wearing pants centuries ago would be considered 'crossdressing' but after enough of them doing it it became universal clothing. I think that is the truly progressive position, but I don't fault anyone for using that term for themselves.

>>6538932
I can concede that the biology of the body is a different matter since it's not socially defined, but changing the proportion of hormones in your body and developing secondary sex characteristics is only a part the experience of womanhood. I don't think it gives you claim to saying you are a woman, since again it would basically be defining womanhood by the experience of 'having breasts' or 'having soft skin'. Things which are relative and subjective.

>>6538957
What is "gender identity"?
We don't have any solid definition of it nor do we have any empirical evidence for it's existence, why should we respect it?
I think that it is just another form of pointless essentialism

>>6538968
If they aren't fulfilling stereotypes are they still claiming to be women? If so then on what basis?
Why even bother calling yourself MtF at that point?
>>
>>6538996
Gender identity as in whatever you say when people ask you your gender, not a fancy mystical gender feeling.
>>
>>6539007
That's just flawed logic though,
"What is your gender?"
"Female"
"Why is your gender female?"
"Because I say so"

It's like theists claiming the bible is true because the bible says so

>>6539005
I've never had female stereotypes pushed on me and I understand it. I don't think you have to be a woman to see how bogus the notion of gender is
>>
>>6539023
I acknowledge that it's flawed logic, but it works well IMO. Can't throw out the best tool we have just because it doesn't make sense.

Obviously, you probably disagree that it works well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6538996

>If they aren't fulfilling stereotypes are they still claiming to be women? If so then on what basis?

because they feel uncomfortable with a male body or being viewed as or seen as a man.
>>
>>6538996

>buying into the idea that all women have some grand narrative that they all share

can you be any more pleb?
>>
Do you guys really think that growing up as a cis girl and dealing with 'stereotypes' is worse than growing up as a man with gender dysphoria? Like is this really what you guys are mad about?
>>
>>6539042
All this shows is that there are some correlations between a few brain structures and what people "say their gender is"

It doesn't say people with those structures are necessarily 'male' or 'female' in their 'gender identity'.
More importantly it can't draw any clear distinction between the two, since even in the general non-dysphoric population there is significant overlap between male and female brain dimorphism. It's not evidence for gender identity and it gives very little credence to your claims.

>>6539044
Works well for whom though?
Is it actually necessary to have this "I say so" system so that we can segregate people? Maybe move towards a culture where it's not necessary to "say so"?

>>6539057
I think that's because of the perceived effect of having said body. That is, society treats people with a male body a certain way and being viewed as a man puts specific expectations and 'rules' on them. It is also a factor in attraction since it's specific people with specific characteristics that are more likely to be attracted to that body.
I think that what they are uncomfortable with is those conditions, and the desire to change their body comes from the desire to change the consequences of those conditions. If their appearance had absolutely no correlation with their material conditions, then there would be no basis for dysphoria (aside from the potential mismatch in the neurological 'body map' which does not have strong evidence)

>>6539070
They don't all have the same grand narrative but as an average of the collective it is still significantly different than what it is for males.
>>
>>6539092

your gender is only one of fucktons of different things that influence how people treat you, it's really reductionist to clam that every womans experiences will be similar or even relatable.
>>
>>6539096

>I think that's because of the perceived effect of having said body.

physical dysphoria is still a thing, they're repulsed by their own male body
>>
>>6539096
>Works well for whom though?
>Is it actually necessary to have this "I say so" system so that we can segregate people? Maybe move towards a culture where it's not necessary to "say so"?

This is literally what some of the most radqueer trans people suggest. However, that doesn't change the fact that we *currently* live in a culture where it is necessary, or at least encouraged, to say so.
>>
>>6537283
Oh hey, we got our first "would date transbians & femboys"
>>
>>6539114
They want to be attractive based on what they internalize as attractive features for the group they find desirable - female-attracted people.
I think they wouldn't feel dysphoric if the way their body looked didn't affect anything. It is only because being masculine, hairy, etc causes people to view you differently that dysphoria can exist. It's not an inherent property of the body but rather the conditions which result from having that body.
For example I don't think MtFs are legitimately unhappy about their physical strength, it is the appearance of muscles which causes the dysphoria because muscles are viewed in a certain way and cause a certain treatment which they do not like.

>>6539119
Yeah I totally understand that and I honestly don't blame trans people for just identifying as the opposite sex and going stealth. It makes life easier and the society we live in. I'm just optimistic about the future and the potential social change.
>>
>>6539096
>If their appearance had absolutely no correlation with their material conditions, then there would be no basis for dysphoria

If that happened there would be no such thing as gender. Our species will have had to evolved significantly for that to change in any capacity.
>>
>>6539130
The point is everyone is initially treated differently based on their sex assigned at birth.
Of course they don't turn out the same because of variability in personality, but they are treated in a similar fashion. They also internalize appropriate behavior and treatment based on their sex, much less so than based on their sexuality which isn't even a factor until puberty.

>>6539147
Again, those don't point to having a male/female "gender identity", they're merely correlations. You even say yourself that it's dysphoria, not identity. If we didn't have a concept of gender identity then having those neurological effects wouldn't point to anything.

>>6539148
I don't think it entails physical evolution, just memetic evolution of the understanding of what male and female is. Our perception of it has already changed significantly over the centuries, and much more so in just the past few decades.
>>
>>6539136
>Yeah I totally understand that and I honestly don't blame trans people for just identifying as the opposite sex and going stealth. It makes life easier and the society we live in. I'm just optimistic about the future and the potential social change.

It seems like the best option for getting this potential social change is by allying with the radqueers who insist that you shouldn't assign genders to children.
>>
>>6539192
Well that's pretty much what I believe in, gendering children is first and foremost restrictive. It's pretty sad the one of the only justifications for doing it is just "so that they don't get bullied". No real reason to keep this system in place
>>
>>6539168
>I don't think it entails physical evolution, just memetic evolution of the understanding of what male and female is. Our perception of it has already changed significantly over the centuries, and much more so in just the past few decades.

And throughout that history transgenderism has still existed in some form. We still categorize male and female people differently. Culturally we still treat them differently. And sexual orientation is still within a strict binary. You either like males, females or both. That hasn't changed at all aside from a few superficial things. It's literally a human instinct. Even you yourself treat males and females differently despite your ideals. Gender is the very basis of your ideology. Without it, it simply wouldn't exist.

As long as gender and sex remains within a binary and there is clear dimorphism between sexes, gender dysphoria will continue to exist until either a neurological cure is found or we simply learn how to fully change a person's sex.
>>
>>6539168
>Again, those don't point to having a male/female "gender identity",
I never said that, just that there are physical abnormalities that go along with the sorts of dysmorphia/dysphoria, and that they're tied to hormone abnormalities in the womb. You're making the mistake of reading too much into it. What it is is what I said.
>>
>>6537198
Femboys who pop estrogen are basically "transwomen" without the delusion of believing they are women or the need to correct the incorrigible. They are not degenerate. Trans people fooling themselves, not accepting themselves, are mentally ill. Lesbians like women.

t. /pol/
>>
>>6539976
So feminizing yourself isn't degenerate as long as you don't claim to be a woman?
>>
>>6540003
In my opinion, yes. I'm not a left/right wing fascist. I believe in freedom. But delusion is still a mental illness.
>>
>>6537198
I'm a lesbian. I don't date men. There's your answer. Why would I date a man just because he has a dress and some nightmareish fake tits?
>>
>>6540088
Nightmarish? really? They are grown the same way cis women tits are grown.
>>
>>6540101
You need a special kind of delusion to believe that estrogen works exactly the same way in a male endoctrinal system, congrats
>>
>>6540115
Endocrine*
>>
>>6540101
troll/8
>>
>>6540003
as long as you dont take hormones,
>>
>>6540138
Why are hormones specifically degenerate?
>>
>>6537250
T b h I hate not being a normal straight guy
Straight women are fucking awesome
>>
>>6540115
Not them, and not an mtf, but yea, it does. Humans have the same Nuclear-Steroid receptors, the same hormone response elements in the same genome. That's the way we're able to pick what gets transcribed and get males or females in the womb.

What, you didn't seriously think It'd be reasonable to come up with completely unique biochemistry and genomes for men and women while somehow having them be part of the same species, did ya?

Evolution likes keeping things the same, it's much cheaper to reuse the same system and just adapt it to whatever mode you want.
>>
>>6540115
male endocrine system? You do realize that the endocrine systems are solely differentiated upon the production (or lack thereof) of anti-Müllerian hormone and testosterone, as invoked by the upstream of the SOX9 protein do to the SRY gene usually present on the Y chromosome. The production and upregulation of those two hormones is where all physical differentiation of sexual organs begin. For various reasons, the AMH causes largely irreversible changes, but testosterone only effects the genital anatomy in an irreversible way do to the cross interaction thereof, while the rest of the endrocrine system is almost entirely the same between infancy and puberty in males and females. All pubertal changes to the endrocrine system that are sex differentiated are caused by the increase of testosterone production or the increase of estrogen and progesterone. Because of the nature of these hormones being present in both male and female bodily systems, the change between them can be labile. Therefore any differentiation in endocrine system itself past birth is almost entirely changeable by exposure to sufficient amounts of converse hormones. To argue otherwise is delusional, and ignoring the very nature of puberty. After sufficient time suppressing testosterone to female levels, and supplementing progesterone and estrogen levels, the so called "male endoctrinal system" as you call it, will be completely femininzed with the exception of the gonads, which when removed as they generally should be, are no longer an issue anyway.
>>
>>6540101
Yeah, because your sillicone rocket tits clinging to your wide hairy male chest which encloses your long deep vocal cords will look and sound exactly the same as a cis females
>>
>>6540215
What kind of sound does a cis female's tits make?
>>
>>6540215
>Implying femboy-twinks don't all have small and child like bodies
>Implying they'd ever get gross silicone
take a chill pill plx
>>
>>6540185
>>6540197
Sure thing, hon
>>
>>6540197
interesting quasi-science theory, how about you just stay on hrt for more years and find out yourself how true that isn't
>>
>>6540456
Uh, not 197, bro. And twinks can't be hons.
Sorry pharma triggered you. But if you're that desperate to find something that'll make you feel better, it isn't.
>>
File: 1428011528452.jpg (164 KB, 696x966) Image search: [Google]
1428011528452.jpg
164 KB, 696x966
>>6540477
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18348162
>>
i am so lonely/horny i'm thinking about trying to hire an escort just to fuck someone. i live very rural and don't have any friends to go with to gay bars in the city two hours away from me.
>>
>>6538087
it's a terf troll anyway so...
>>
File: your post.jpg (165 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
your post.jpg
165 KB, 1366x768
>>6540477
You realize he is entirely correct right? Also he very clearly explains why he is correct. You have done literally nothing to counter any of his points. You may as well have said "oh yeah? well you're a big fat poopie head!!!"

pic and filename related
>>
>>6540598
>>6540498
>I take these little blue pills and they really, truly made me a genuine woman guys, there is N O biological difference between male and female bodies, cells, or endocrine systems at all, just take a man cut his nuts off and give him estrogen and his body will process it 100% the same honest, I'm really biologically medically identical to a born female now seriously, here's one or two paragraphs from an academic journal, these two paragraphs of unproven speculative theory confirm I'm no different from any other woman
Okay t-ladies, whatever you say, I'm sure you're gonna sprout full natural D cups any day now, and probably shrink 4 inches and 2 shoe sizes too, just keep on dreaming big
>>
>>6540686
Your strawmans are embarrassing

If you want to bully trannies you can do it in much more effective ways

Now please get the fuck out the thread
>>
>>6540686
Most of the biological differences between men and women are due to hormones. Even sex chromosomes' main effect is to control production of hormones. The reason you can't do a full sex change with just hormones is because some irreversible development has already occurred.
>>
>>6540711
lol you're the one copy-pasting chunks from medical journals to try and convince a lesbian she should date you, because I'm sure this dry medical jibberish is totally going to make them see you in a different light and get them all lusty for you. Stay delusional my friend, be sure to print out that article and hang it on your wall so you can laugh when 5 years from now you're still just a soft-skinned man with little gyno manboobs, since that's all hrt is gonna do for you. I'll leave you to it, good luck with your whole shaming lesbians into dating you thing
>>
>>6540759
I'm not even the anon you were responding to nor am I interested in getting lesbians to fuck me.

You just spouted factually incorrect bullshit and got told by people who understand biology better than you.
Now shoo, leave already, your trolling is low grade
>>
>>6537344
Most mtfs dont hate lesbians for not wanting them. They hate their own bodies for existing

Apologies for the ones who get overly defensive to try to deflect dysphoria
>>
>>6540686
>MFW size seven feet femboy
Not a lady, and jokes on you. Spent adolescence in and out of hospitals bc anorexia, so never got very big.
>>6540759
Uh, you mean you made a little mistake with your medicine and people were nice enough to help.

Somehow you took that to mean people want you. Sorry you've got so little trust in your legitimacy that anything and everything gets interpreted into a plot to replace you. You're fun
>>
File: you.jpg (165 KB, 652x408) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
165 KB, 652x408
>>6540686
Oh actually I'm not a tranny at all I'm just saying that what he said is sound. He's clearly got far more knowledge on the subject than you. I also don't argue that trannies are women. They are clearly mentally ill men, no offense meant, I still think that there's nothing wrong with it and that they should do what they need to live comfortably as they can make themselves in their skin.

Also, once again, your post boils down to "Oh yeah? Well you're a big fat poopie head!" Total non-argument.
>>
>>6540759
>lol you're the one copy-pasting chunks from medical journals to try and convince a lesbian she should date you
You must have a very poor understanding of dating if you think that is the case. You're basically implicitly saying that a lesbian should be willing to fuck anyone as long as they're a cis woman. That's utter nonsense. Just because you're the right sex and gender doesn't mean people are obligated to date you.
>>
Femboy, nah. Still not into men, not even men with tits.

Trans women, yeah. I don't care what a lady has going on down there, nor do I care about her birth assignment, though I don't think I'd be into PiV. (never met a trans woman who was either, though)
>>
This whole tread is pure cancer.

>>6540215
Is this real life? Most MTF women don't have fake tits. If you want to play it that way your more likely to find a plastic lesbian.
>>
>>6541606
Aren't all threads pure cancer?
>>
>>6540270
>>6540347
>>6541606

I was talking about the voicebox, or did those fake hormones you're taking interact with your male brain too much to produce a retarded hybrid?

Are you really trying to argue hormones will turn any man into a woman? Top kek.
>>
>>6542223
>fake hormones
but i thought they were real hormones...
>>
>>6538661
>implying modern feminism don't love trans women
>implying queer feminism don't favour us too much
>implying terfs are not a hated minority in the feminism movement
>what is trans feminism

modern feminism don't hate us, on the contrary, sometimes i think they favour us too much, for the "opression points".
>>
>>6542223
>Yeah, because your sillicone rocket tits...will look and sound...
You mentioned vocal cords, but only in reference to the LOCATION of the chest; the sentence as a whole was still talking about the tits, not the vocal cords. If anything, it seemed to suggest that you think tits are what cause females to have a different voice from men.

>Are you really trying to argue hormones will turn any man into a woman? Top kek.
No, because by the time someone is a "man", it's too late to undo a lot of the male development. But hormones ARE what drives sex differentiation, so if you start early enough you will develop more or less the way a cis female does.

>>6542228
He apparently misunderstands 'synthetic' to mean 'fake'. They're man-made but pretty much identical to natural hormones.
>>
>>6537259
>someone who is a boy is the same as someone who is a girl
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1280x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1280x1064
>>6547796
And?
>>
>>6547796
It's a beautiful time to be bisexual.
>>
>>6538733
Seriously though. Tell your friends to cut that shit out
>>
>>6551455
You're probably a troll who's jacked someone's name given how they deleted you along with that other spammer in those other threads. A false flag.

But just incase you aren't, you should know that our androgyny had nothing to do with lesbians or egotists like you.

Most Fems are gay or bi anyway. they're twinks, and men only see you as having a value if you're cute, so really there's much more second guessing and worry over losing your neoteny.

The hormones really were something people found preserved the kid look. Looking feminine might be nice but it had nothing to do with you, things don't always revolve around you.
>>
>>6537198
Generally yeah, but he'd kind of have to wear womens' and androg clothes a decent amount, and be on hormones
>>
>>6537259
Attitude and way of dress is very different desu senpai
>>
I wouldn't date either. Then again I'm not sure if I'm a lesbian because I would be willing to date a ftm who want super masculine. Honestly I think I just like pussy.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.