[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to lie to someone in order not to hurt their feelings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1460031069510.jpg (353 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1460031069510.jpg
353 KB, 1280x1707
Is it ok to lie to someone in order not to hurt their feelings?

I hooked up with a guy from work, he's a really nice and shy person, the type that wouldn't hurt a fly, im quite young and the opposite to him(predatory, opportunistic, hedonistic), when we were about to get down to the nitty gritty he asked if i ever fantasized about him and i told him flat out that it never crossed my mind, he paused for a bit and i could tell it affected him in some way but i was only being honest.

I was being quite selfish that morning and only let him suck me off, and i gave him what must be my worst hand job performance ever, i came but he didn't and i didn't even attempt to satisfy him and rolled over afterwards and just went back to sleep.

Must have hurt his confidence. And i sorta feel bad about it considering that was his first homo experience and it had to be with someone like me.

I plan to make it up to him, i want to invite him over and really succ him dry, i can tell he's a sensitive guy, but is it ok to lie and say that I've been thinking about him ever since that night? I want to make him feel good but i really don't feel that way about him. I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart, me being his first gay experience and to behaved the way i did that night really must've been a shit show for him.

Thoughts?
>>
Who gives a shit

It won't matter 6 hours later when you're banging three guys from grindr, you dumb slut
>>
Well you are thinking about him now. You don't even have to lie
>>
File: 187252396000202.jpg (35 KB, 773x640) Image search: [Google]
187252396000202.jpg
35 KB, 773x640
What the fuck is that picture?
>>
>>6534467
It's a young Asian man who has quite expended himself and is taking a nap on the floor of the train. He has been considerate enough to expose his anus so that he can be casually penetrated without unnecessary interruption of his nap. Other users of the line will be grateful for the offer of relief, and their days be much improved.

It's like you've never been on the train.
>>
>>6534410

>Having blowing out of pity with a co-worker

You know this won't end well.
>>
>>6534410
How fucking beautiful are you that it somehow makes up for your glaring personality flaws?
>>
>>6534495
I don't live in the city, is this normal train behavior?
>>
>>6534410
It's casual sex who gives a fuck lol
If you can't handle the cold harsh reality of casual sex there's something called "don't do it."
>>
File: 1428602907194.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1428602907194.gif
1 MB, 280x210
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.