[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
extremely frustrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466830999041.jpg (42 KB, 384x369) Image search: [Google]
1466830999041.jpg
42 KB, 384x369
My girlfriend has a really low sex drive and mine is pretty high. I try to initiate things a lot but i don't want to be overly pushy so i end up backing off or getting rejected.
this makes me feel crappy/unwanted, i think she feels bad that i'm feeling like this also.

Not sure what to do besides masturbate constantly, which i already do.
to make this /lgbt/ related i feel like i want to unload all my sexual frustration on some poor sissy's bum.
thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>6533273
Break up with her

or

communicate with her and tell her you're sexually frustrated, and see where it goes from there
>>
>>6533289
We have been together for a long time, i really care a out her and she me, but im starting to think there isn't a future moving forward.
This has slowly become more and more of an issue.

I just want affection and physical contact like we had.
>>
>>6533273
break up with her

she is obviously taking some BBC behind your back
>>
>>6533337
Im not worried about that, she works a lot and is a bigger shut in than me
>>
>>6533352
you gotta always keep your partner in check how do you know she isn't using the excuse to work a lot and secretly has a scheduled time and place to fuck with some guys.

you probably suck at sex if she doesn't want it from you.
>>
>>6533356
I guess you can never truly know but it's not something im worried about. My sexual performance isn't something that i think is a problem either since we both cum when we do have sex.

I think she is really stressed out and worried about her financial future mostly but im not positive.
>>
>>6533321
Break up, and find someone else who knows that you need sex. I have a gf who was in your situation, she wanted more sex, cheated, and found a guy who is like her. They have been happy ever since.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.