[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you inquire if someone is gay/bi/straight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: attachment.jpg (78 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
78 KB, 1000x750
Some guy I work with who I'm friends with showed me a relative of his. Huge, ripped boy. Probably got BBC. (pic not related but similar) I'm not gonna lie, I got a boner when he showed me on his phoned and talked about how HUGE and ripped he was. How do I ask if he's gay/bi and single? I haven't come out as bisexual to him, I haven't mentioned my sexual orientation yet. Even if he isn't, I would pay big bucks for him to fuck me. Any bodybuilders out here willing to do that?
>>
bamp
>>
Pls respond
>>
he's prob not gay, he has a pretty face tho.
>>
>>6533817
>he's prob not gay, he has a pretty face tho.

That's not him anon. That's another boy with similar build/race to him. I don't got the pic of the boy my friend showed me.

He was telling me how he was skinny as a kid, but super jacked and muscular after joining the army. I tried really hard to cover up my instant boner when she showed me pics of him on his phone.
>>
>>6532538
u should start by saying that ur bi and then ask him what his orientation is
>then ask him on a date and get pounded
>>
>>6533876
>u should start by saying that ur bi and then ask him what his orientation is

My friend knows, I need to ask him. Maybe I should come out to him and figure out where this boy lives. He's got all these cut shirtless pics of him on his phone he shows me at work. I'm think "don't be suck a cock tease."

>then ask him on a date and get pounded

Isn't bodybuilding super gay sport?

Even if he is straight, is there any way I could pay him to fuck me?
>>
bamp
>>
Bamp.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.