[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/ I like to crossdress and I want to meet up with a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 3456346346363.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3456346346363.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
/lgbt/ I like to crossdress and I want to meet up with a guy to have sex. I want to be discreet so going to bars isn't an option, so I figured I would post an ad on craigslist. I am wondering how safe this is though? What is a good way to go about this? I tried fetlife but they are not accepting new members.
>>
File: 1467683480466.jpg (65 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1467683480466.jpg
65 KB, 500x750
Your only option is fetlife. Add random local guys and ask them if they are into crossdressing.

You only have the option to be in open relationships, because people with fetishes are extremely rare and you then have to deal with normal relationship drama and related autism. If you can't do open relationships (you be in a long term relationship with somebody and then sleep around with them), then get rid of your fetish.

There are probably daddies and shotas in your area, but they will mostly like normal bondage/roleplaying/sex.

You want to attend both munches (casual meetups) and actual events (they are sexless orgies where you just do bondage with people). You sit at random tables, add and talk to people. Then you especially contact people you click with.

Unfortunately most people with this fetish are 60+ year olds, so finding a crossdresser for a relationship that isn't just into traps and other softcore stuff is impossible.

https://fetlife.com/users/3928831

You can add me if you are in this area!~
>>
>>6533191
And by add random local guys, I mean online. You only have casual discussion with people at events.
>>
>>6531399
>I tried fetlife but they are not accepting new members.
What? It's a free site.
>>
>>6533257
I think they have a server problem. Should be fixed shortly.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.