[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one straight friend you've loved in silence for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1466578055463.jpg (15 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1466578055463.jpg
15 KB, 600x468
>that one straight friend you've loved in silence for years
What's his name?
What's so good about him?
>>
>>6529983
Larry, he's a chubby dream
>>
Ashton ;_;

He's tall, blond, and qt. And he would do joking gay shit around me all the time like grab my ass.

>tfw he has all the qualities of being a perfect bf
>>
>>6529983
I call him... dad
>>
File: image_0.jpg (96 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
96 KB, 651x768
>>6530967
>>
File: 4324235235235.jpg (19 KB, 124x351) Image search: [Google]
4324235235235.jpg
19 KB, 124x351
His name is David, this has been going on for 5 years now.
I was only 15 when I met him, he was already 17
I had no friends and was amazingly shy around people because I'd get beat up daily on my previous school.
He was the only person to talk to me and became my friend at the last year of highschool.
He was going trough a really bad breakup with his ex girlfriend so I kinda made a big effort to visit him and try to cheer him up since he was my first friend.
He got me to open up (I'm not shy anymore!), introduced me to new friends, got me to try a bunch of things like weed.
Once when we were camping and stayed at the same tent, he kinda tried to make advance on me but I kicked him because as I was about to let myself go, my head kept going trough the thought the he didn't love me (I want to love and be loved before something like sex)
The year after that he got a new girlfriend who cheated on him 1 week into dating, they broke up, hasn't been with women ever since
He tried to join the army but now he's too old so he'll apply for college, but he went to the gym so now his arms are bigger
Because of this, girls are starting to show more interest in him (there's a good two or three that drool over him), and I'm sure he'll return the attention, he has mentioned his libido is increasing

My love for him has been slowly fading since all the hurt eventually makes a callus, but I can't help but wonder if I'll ever be able to love someone as much and I'm now finding out that being lonely with nobody to direct your desire toward feels much emptier than having someone to daydream about

I don't mind if he doesn't like me back, who would?
I just want him to be very happy and find someone who can treat him right
>>
David.

He knows I'm gay and teases the shit out of me which makes it so much fucking worse. "You like my ass?" On one hand, I'm happy that I've met someone who accepts me and is comfortable and doesn't care. On the other hand, it hurts me on the inside.
>>
File: TopLelFam.jpg (9 KB, 390x234) Image search: [Google]
TopLelFam.jpg
9 KB, 390x234
>>6530967
>>
Henrick
Really innocent. Sheltered I guess.
Loves nature and animals
10/10 looks, perfect long brown hair in waves, defined jawline, high positive canthal tilt, clear skin
>>
>>6529983
:3 names boss he's an ugly piece of insecure shit but I love him :3:4;4;4;4:4;;;3:3:3:3:3:3;3:3:
>>
>>6531096
jesus, I'm sorry.
>>
Ryan, hes not even that good looking but im pulled by all the little shit about him. Plus all the teasing and deeptalks we get into.

>>6530967
wew
>>
>>6529983
Cade, he is literally my only male friend.
>>
Matthew
even his name is sexy
he would flirt with me
yet disregard my existence
hes handsome and at heart a gentlemen
just wish he would let me suck him
>>
kuba
he's very funny and self aware
a bit chubby but if he slimmed down he'd be 10/10.
>>
Brian

We deployed to Afghanistan together and basically it was just the two of us versus the rest of our company. We both hated everything the army stood for. It was both of our second deployments, and we were in fairly high positions in our company. We only ever hung out with each other during our free time, and everyone knew us as the troublesome dynamic duo.

We were always just really good friends. He was easy to talk to, our senses of humor matched up perfectly, we both were smoking mad hash, so we both got to know the ANA soldiers together. Picked up tourist Dari that way, we used to practice buying hash of an afghan with each other in Dari.

He's super straight. The quintessential infantryman, really. I'm bi and I didn't come out to everyone until we got back from that tour, right around when the military loosened its stance on don't ask don't tell

I remember when I explicitly told him I was bi, he just replied "I knew you weren't straight".

I was dating this super fucking crazy bi polar chick when we got home. One night, me and her were going to do some ecstasy together. After we took the shit (white Rolex's, they were fucking amazing, btw), we were starting to fool around. After a little bit, she suggested inviting Brian over so he and I could double team her. I called him up, offered him sex with my girl and free drugs, he of course agreed and showed up to my apartment writhing the hour. I remember him saying in casual drug-fueled conversation that I "had the best package in the whole battalion". I ended up too fucked up to even maintain an erection, so I just watched him fuck her totally content. I remember sitting there in a bean-bag chair, rolling balls, imagining I was her. And I mean he was just fucking man-handling her.

I didn't even ask if I could touch him or help her or anything, I didn't want to weird him out. I watched him bust on her face, and I cleaned it up while making out with her. He didn't seem to upset, but I lmao it was the drugs.
>>
>>6532460
But I know it was just the drugs*

Hit the character limit so I had to truncate a bit of that story. But that's the gist
>>
>>6529983
Abdullah, hes this tall paki kid i met in highschool. Hes pretty attractive and despite him being one of those muslims he was really nice to me and would alwyas invite me over to dinner with his family when my dad kicked me out. He let me sleep in the same room as him until my parents took me back and i was smitten by his niceness.
>>
Is it gay if I get hard at the thought of gay guys wanting to fuck me but at the same time i dont want to fuck guys
>>
>>6532495
no ur just a slut ;)
>>
>>6532500
I think I just enjoy teasing
>>
Martin. Objectively he's proabably like a 7/10 in terms of look but he's just a great person. Sociable, funny, sensitive, clever. He's never been without a girlfriend for longer than a few weeks since I've known him (the bastard even has good taste there). Not sure if he's ever suspected how I feel about him but if he has, he hasn't let it affect how he is when we're together.

It doesn't really hurt anymore to be honest, I'm happy just to look at him these days.
>>
Jochem

I've known him for really long, ever since I became friends with his brother. After I had a falling out with his brother we started becoming friends, at first he felt like a younger brother to me and I really didn't think of him that way.. but after a few years he started maturing and now I fell for him.

I don't even care what he looks like (Don't get me wrong, he's good looking. Just not my type.) It's just that spending my life with him would make me happy and I'd do anything for him.

Sadly, he's not even slightly interested in me..
>>
>>6531672
please don't be. I always knew deep inside that it's not meant to be. It doesn't hurt anymore
And hey, I'm pretty young (20) and will probably join college this year, I'll have lots of chances to meet new people, I hope
>>
>>6529983
Adam

Just about everything... He's kind, sweet, handsome, caring...

To the girl who ends up marrying him, you're one lucky bitch.
>>
Ulf. He's so kind, compassionate, caring. He never judges anyone before he knows them, always wants to spread positive aura around him. I can call him in the middle of the night if I feel anxious about something and he'll listen. He can cuddle with me to comfort me and smells so good. I just want one kiss.
>>
I haven't been interested in a straight guy since I was 16 (and I'm pretty sure he was a closeted bi), they generally don't appeal to me.
I know a couple I think are physically attractive, but I can't really get excited about them, something just turns me off. I guess it's because I am used to hanging around a bunch of them, I don't know honestly.
>>
>>6530967
>>
He's this qt from Lithuania, and he is literally the perfect twink. He has dark blond hair that looks brown in the dark, light skin, and plays basketball. The ass is fat and he has a really slim tones body. Everything about him, from the way he talks to the way he stands makes you want to just grab him and shove him down onto your bed and dominate him.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 275x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 275x393
>>6529983
His name is Dylan
He made me notice i was gay
He was so nice and always there for me
Still is
He would hug me when i was depressed
We still talk and every moment is so nice
When he said he was moving i kissed him
Still remember it
Still miss him
Still love him
>>
File: 1441506306387.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441506306387.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
> you will never see your name in these threads
>>
>>6532131
I've literally never seen my name in these name call out threads but I also can't think of any friends of mine that fit that quality

Sheesh what a ride in 8 words
>>
>>6532066

This better be the Ryan that lives in illinois
>>
>>6531106
Are you me? My crush offers me to feel his muscles and even sent shirtless pictures of himself through text. This was after I told him I was gay and like him. Before that, he would ruffle my hair whenever he saw me around campus. He always treated me nicer than most people and showed interest in me for some reason.

He told me he's straight. If he wanted to do anything with me, we would have done something by now. I'm p sure he broke up with his LDR gf and is now hooking up with some Asian girl. The thing is, I don't care if he doesn't want to be relationship with me. I just need to satisfy my homolust and I'm not sure if I'm misreading signs or not.

He would ask if I was doing anything else tonight and I'd always have shit to take care of. When I finally went to his place, he was already seeing another girl but asked if I wanted to stick around since we hung out earlier. I noticed the hickey on his neck and remembered that he was supposed to meet up with the chick at 7 and I did not want to stick around for that. So I left but I faintly remember him saying that he was canceling those plans.

Did I fuck up or am I right when I think that he just likes teasing me? I'm just going to hold all contact from him unless he reaches out first. I have two guys and a girl crushing on me and he's hurting my chances with any of them because he's giving me the worst case of oneitis.
>>
>Male, been in love with lesbian for 5 years

It's a bad feel, but it goes both ways. There's people that love you, whoever reading this, but because of your incompatible sexual orientation, you'll never know it.

>tfw everybody isn't pan

Love hurts. Life hurts.
>>
>>6530967
Now why would you fall in love with the man that gave birth to you?
>>
>>6530925
>tfw anytime anyone does any type of gay joke around me like pretend cuddle or sit on my lap, I react extremely angrily and violently in fear of getting attracted to them
Also, Im still in the closet and don't want to pop a boner
>>
>>6549235
I just start acting nervous and weird, and then I usually resort to masturbating in shame later that night
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.