[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mtf in jail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 240x192
Have any of you been arrested while in girl mode? I was almost arrested for weed the other day in a crop top and mini skirt and was terrified about having to go to a male jail.
>>
Why not stop breaking the law you goddam criminal?
>>
>>6529488
no, im not retarded, consequently im not doing illegal shit
>>
>>6529522
>>6529524
Sorry I forgot that this whole board doesn't leave their parents basements anyway
>>
>>6529488
Haven't been to jail but I have been apprehended by a police officer once when I was in middle school. The gist of it was that I was having really bad anxiety about being bullied so I decided to skip school and they had a constable track me down and bring me back.

Always was terrified of prison though. (who isn't?) Even had nightmares where I committed a crime and was sent to an all male prison and was in constant fear of being attacked and raped.

I'm a NEET now tho and I avoid drugs so I'm safe unless they start arresting NEETs and throwing us in work camps.
>>
>>6529551
Maybe you'll learn when you're older than 13
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-12-33-01-1.png (686 KB, 1381x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-12-33-01-1.png
686 KB, 1381x1080
>implying any of us pure innocent people would do anything illegal
>>
>>6529522
>>6529524
>>6529642
I don't smoke weed, my brother borrowed my car and smoked and I got pulled over and the cop apprehended me while he tried to search my car for weed bc the car still smelled like weed but didn't find anything so I got off I was just scared and then curious if anyone had any personal experiences with this.
>>
File: 1458529606389.png (46 KB, 577x477) Image search: [Google]
1458529606389.png
46 KB, 577x477
>>6529488
last time I got stopped by police was outside of my house in my friends car as he was too lazy to start the car and drive round the to usual spot. I wasnt in girl mode, as I never have been. But I was wearing some foundation and some eye make up and I ended up crying infront of an officer and they were super cool and let us all get away with nothing other than our shit being taken and a slap on the wrist despite the fact my friend had been caught a couple times for weed before.
>>
>>6529624
>who isn't?
women
>>
>>6530345
ive watched orange is the new black and learned woman prison is basically a slice of life anime
>>
>>6530350

>tfw Azumanga Daioh's ending made you sad
>>
>>6529624
That would be kinda hot to watch you get raped, assuming you're a femboy anyways.

And I'm a 28 year old former alcoholic who has had many run ins with the police. I've never been jailed or even ticketed. It's all in how you approach them. Be friendly, and informative.
>>
reminder you can be thrown in jail for using a girl name without updating your ID and possessing hormones without a prescription

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/10/transgender-woman-jailed-iowa-drury-inn
>>
>>6530429
Last I heard that case got dismissed.
>>
>>6530345
lol no
>>
>>6530407
>It's all in how you approach them
This. Also being white helps a lot. I would definitely have a criminal record if I were black.
>>
how much weed did you have on you to get arrested?
>>
>>6530605
still spent 8 days in jail
>>
File: 13.png (2 MB, 1333x975) Image search: [Google]
13.png
2 MB, 1333x975
>>6531574
>tfw you automatically assume she got raped 3 times a day.
>>
File: Right.jpg (18 KB, 357x384) Image search: [Google]
Right.jpg
18 KB, 357x384
>Implying I'm retarded enough to put myself in that sort of situation in the first place
Please
>>
>You're a male, dressed as a female
>Surprised when you go to jail they don't "play along".
>>
>>6533117
>hi everyone these are my preferred pronouns please refer to me as such :)
>excuse me warden this jumpsuit is triggering my dysphoria, please can i have one with a skirt?
>>
>>6529488
I was full time and was arrested and spent about 290 days in prison for a drug offense.
>>
>>6533230
What was it like? Did you switch to boymode? Can you even pass as a boy anymore?
>>
>>6533270
They shaved my head like everyone else, and took away hormones because the doctor on the tv told me I was not clinically transgender and it was not benifical for me to take them. Then I was put into this cool ass suit to walk around in and worked my way to teach school so I was away from my cell 10 hours a day to teach people ged stuff.

Had very minimal harassment other than from new people who came through not knowing I was respected in the prison for helping people with school and the internal court system for infractions. My first month there was very rough though as people were very hostile to me until I proved my value.

About as good as you can imagine, kept my virginity in tact too so yey.
>>
>>6533288
>the doctor on the tv told me I was not clinically transgender

How did they assume that when you were on hormones and full time?
>>
>>6533317
It's just mumbo jumbo talk for the state is not paying for that shit because I deem it not needed. There were people in there that had chronic pain conditions and were not given anything. Mental Health in there is the bottom of the priority list.
>>
>>6533331
I figured.
>>
>>6529488
>male jail
fun times. its like going back to high school, only this time you're popular!

ymmv
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.