[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTFTM/FTMTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 750x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 750x229
Does anyone else ever feel like they identify more with being a trans version of what they were assigned at birth?
I've been having weird dreams lately on top of my usual intense dysphoria (with the dreams forcing me to stop ignorning it, which I usually do) but not because I want to change my gender per se, but because I don't want to be a cis version of my gender if that makes sense?
Am I fucked? Is it possible to be happy like this?
>>
You're entering Tumblr territory.

Turn back now.
>>
>>6527364
I sometimes feel like that famalam. I think I'd make a good FTM femboy, but I can't do cis male at all
>>
>>6527364
>Does anyone else ever feel like they identify more with being a trans version of what they were assigned at birth?
No... How is the trans version any different than cis of your gender?
>I identify with my born vag actually being an SRS vag
This is the only thing I could think of
>>
>>6527364
Femgen idk? I mean they call themselves boys with boobs. Couple of them even went so far as to get srs so...
>>
Sometimes I refer to myself as a feminized gay fuccboi. It's not what I want, but I have to come to terms with how things are now, while continuing to try harder. Part of it is just slamming myself, but it also takes a bit of the unfulfilled pressure to be perfect off, or makes it seem glamorous and fun for a moment.
>>
Like... genital dysphoria while still identifying with the gender assigned at birth? Or is this just some advanced "I hate being cis, I wish I was trans" bullshit?
>>
>>6527902
Nah, it's more like escapism. Having all the dysphoria but wishing you were in a role better suited to you. It's why there are so many "femboys" that wish they were girls, hate their bodies, are on hormones, wear girls clothes and make-up but insist that they're male.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 584x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 584x567
>>6527936
They love /y/, have aap and get off to being gay boys though.
>>
>>6527936
Poor femboys
>>
Sometimes I wish I had a cunt but then remember no one wants to fuck FtMs.
>>
>>6528492
I don't know if reality could live up to it but its definitely my fantasy to have a big strongfat hairy guy with a pussy. I would want to impregnate him and have a family though I guess that would be dysphoric for him.
>>
>>6527364
idunno i'm ftm and whenever i'm in girlmode i think of myself as mtf to ease the dysphoria
>>
I get pegged as the reverse of myself frequently. never really felt it fit because of my already awesome existance as a butch lesbian but eh. the thought of being cis + tomboy is really only appealing because it would be less to manage (aka lets transition! but still look boyish, oh shit not that much! damn)
>>
>>6528492
What are you talking about? There are tons of chasers, and even non-chasers who are all over FtMs.
>>
>>6527871
>I identify with my born vag actually being an SRS vag
replace vagina with penis and that's me when i'm fapping to shota/yaoi
>>
>>6527364
How can you feel dysphoria with traits that you already possess? You could try just presenting more femininely/masculinely. Not full on, just subtly.

Otherwise I dunno what to tell you. You're going full tumblr.
>>
wow its almost like you dont have to fully transition to one of the binary genders and take on every single one of those characteristics just to prove that youre trans
>>
Im an ugly cis female so I can identify as being mtf
>>
MtFtM here, I just don't feel complete without pec scars and fucked up nipples
>>
>>6529251
Femboy plx, go back to playing with your knives
>>
>>6528681
same
>>
>>6528681
Same
>>
>>6529200
No you can't
>>
So... what, you're a boy with a penis but you want to be a boy with a vagina ? or
>>
>>6527364
>>6527369
>>6528881

this is literally a term invented on tumblr a few years ago called circumgender that describes that
>>
>>6527364

not meaning to be an ass. but how is this not a mental illness of some sort. im not pol and i dont disagree with trans lifestyle but are people actually born this way? is there any evidence
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.