[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /lgbt/. I'm coming out to my dad and grandparents in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160708_012846.jpg (989 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20160708_012846.jpg
989 KB, 3264x1840
Hey, /lgbt/. I'm coming out to my dad and grandparents in the morning. I just needed support from you guys and girls or guys that want to be/used to be girls to do it. Can you help me?

>pic related
>>
>>6527133

So you're coming out as bisexual, but you want trans people's help?
>>
I just want support from other LGBT members.
>>
Welp, I've seen dumber ways of coming out.

... I actually haven't but I'm trying to be nice.
>>
>>6527133
meh, not much we can tell you given that we know nothing about you.

If your parents will disown you, maybe don't do it.
If your parents will dislike you, maybe don't do it.
If your parents dont give a fuck, who cares if you do it?
If your parents are super libs, do it; you might get free shit.
>>
Shit. I knew this place was a cespool of hatred even at a diverse conversation topic like this. Goodbye forever, 4chan. You have been a waste of my time.
>>
>>6527133
/lgbt/ is a self centered tranny infested cesspool. You won't find any encouragement here except for transbians that'll try to convince you to chop your dick off
>>
>>6527160
>asks for help
>gets mild indifference
>"cespool of hatred"

wut
>>
>>6527172

If their skin is that thin, they'll find their place on tumblr and in SJW circles.
>>
>>6527133
That is the cringiest shit I've ever seen.

Not only are you coming out in the dumbest fucking way possible, you're also coming out as a bisexual in, most likely, your late teens. Bad move. Nobody is going to take you seriously unless you get a bf.
>>
Pointlessly coming out when you're a fag is stupid as hell, but pointlessly coming out as bisexual? Off yourself.
>>
>>6527133
This is cute. It will work.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.