[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: I'd powerhouse you.png (661 KB, 1280x961) Image search: [Google]
I'd powerhouse you.png
661 KB, 1280x961
To trans people, how do you (personally) have sex?
Yes I know it is not the same for every trans person, but I was wondering about the mechanics of it. Do you get dysphoria? Is your partner willing to use your birth genitalia (if you are pre op)? I know it is personal but if you could give me as much detail as possible I would appreciate it!
>>
>>6526479
you stick the pee pee in the poo poo
>>
>>6526479
i don't, and won't ever until i'm post-op and 100% passable.
>>
>>6526479
I'm a foreveralone kissless virgin ;_; but hypothetically in a world where I pass:

I prefer bottoming to topping. I don't have any real preference between bottoming to a strapon and a real cock.

I'm non-op and I don't have any real dysphoria over my cock. Its not something that really turns me on, but I would be willing to penetrate a cis girl or trans girl or trans guy but not a cis guy and I'm not sure why. I might be able to enjoy it just from the fact that my partner enjoyed it, but I don't think I could handle a relationship where topping was the main part of sex.

Any other lewd things with my cock are ok/arousing though.

I have pretty bad dysphoria over my balls though and would prefer for then not to be touched. I mean accidentally is ok, but like not actually focusing on them or something.

As long as my partner saw me as a girl I don't think sex (other the things I said earlier) would cause me any dysphoria at all.

Probably the order of things that turn me on is:
giving oral
bottoming/receiving any kind of anal play
receiving oral
>>
>>6526479
7 years oh HRT. I don't really get dysphoria when in sexual situations. I am fine with guys touching my genitals, and depending on the guy/horniness, I might top. I prefer and am usually am the one receiving the dicking.
>>
>>6526522
hey anon, from someone who's been on hrt for ~2.5 years, how much more changes in the next 4?

should i be starting to feel very depressed about my breast mass and face, yet.

(also i started underage, if that gives me more of a chance)
>>
Im mtf. I get fucked in the ass, or I like suck or jack off or whatever the other person (have only had a little experience with vagina people).

I don't really like other people touching my penis, its not so much that it causes me a lot of dysphoria as it is that other people just dont seem to know what to do with it, and usually end up hurting it, or just doing something that doesnt feel like anything. Generally, its not all that sensitive during sex, unless someone is just applying general pressure to it outside of my clothes or whatever.

i've came from nipple stimulation once or twice.

I get dysphoric if I watch someone fellating me, or if I see my penis dangling or getting too hard, and just generally place it under me or to the side. I wish I had a vagina to get fucked, but anal is pretty nice on its own.
>>
>>6526522
This makes me feel a little better :)

I always feel alone for not having dysphoria over my cock. Like so many other trans people can't even stand for people to touch them and I always feel weird saying that I would even be willing to top in certain situations.

Like sometimes the "trutrans" stuff gets to me and its nice to find somebody else who feels the same way :)

I'm >>6526521 btw
>>
>>6526529
Not sure, it depends on your genetics/body type. One thing I know for sure is weight gain lol. I started progesterone 5 years after, since I changed doctors and he prescribed me it. It stabilized my mood, increased my libido and rounded out my boobies.

I mean, it feels good and I like to feel good lol. I use to have dysphoria about using it/having it touched, but it's not going to kill you. I also like hairy man ass, so it helps me wanting to top it lol.
>>
>>6526536
>>6526555
Sorry, I forgot to include you. Why would the whole "trutrans" get to you? Who cares... they sound miserable and all they think about is dysphoria
>>
>>6526560
>>6526555
yeah I think my problem is that I don't really like hairy guy butts :/

Actually I think its the fact that they're hairy and guy butts combined, I wouldn't mind topping a guy who's butt was less hairy or a girl who was super hairy. Hairy guy butt just gives me bad mental images lol. I guess I don't trust guys with to have hygene :P

And yeah I mean I just sometimes feel like other trans people or lgbtq people would judge me for it. Like I decided a long time ago that I am what I am and I want to make the best of my situation based on how I feel and that the true trans stuff is bs, but I still kinda feel like the community can be judgemental and mean about it. Maybe irl communities aren't as catty and judgey as the internet though.

Anyway thanks :)
>>
basically everything that doesn't involve my penis.
anal, kissing, licking, sucking, slapping, spanking, choking, hitting, getting my butt and breasts played with

sometimes I let my degenerate chaser of a boyfriend lick it or whatever but it makes me feel like shit, I feel bad just thinking about it but I'm stuck with a dick for a couple more years so I've basically just accepted that I won't be able to be completely comfortable with sex in the meantime.
>>
mtf that uses overly large clit

50% chance to climax and then dysphoria pain or simply slip into gut wrenching UGH before hand and fail out. worth it though.
>>
>>6526491
>100% passable

lmao you will be waiting forever
>>
>>6526479
I've used my penis before, but it's pretty unsatisfying, and intensifies the "What the fuck is even going on here?" feeling I associate with my penis. If I had a partner into that, I'd probably still involve it, but I'd want to get them used to strap-ons soon. The D isn't here forever, and for my purposes it's no more erogenous than my knee.

For the most part, sex is business as usual? Plenty of foreplay (be it gentle or rough) and kissing and (giving) oral, and (receiving) anal, and sensual touching and hands and lips and tongues and teeth belong on my tits. And yeah, if they're really into it, I'll dick them any old way they'd like, or submit to being stroked while I whimper pitiously and beg for them to stop.

I kind of hope I don't wind up with someone who likes my penis anytime soon, though. I'd feel kind of like I need to make it up to them for taking away a toy.
>>
File: 1454735699069.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
1454735699069.gif
769 KB, 585x430
>>6526479
Lots of foreplay involving kissing and groping. I sometimes want to do anal but I'm way too scared of poo and the thought that it comes out of there and leads up to an organ containing nothing but poo disgusts me too much to actually try it. Sex mostly winds down to my partner trying to get me off with a mix of making out and playing with my dick but no one's ever brought me to orgasm and I eventually get dysphoric and turned off cause I don't have a vagina and all I can really do is play with my dick. Even masturbation is unsatisfying and depressing. Really I just prefer to cuddle because sex is so complicated for me.

I sometimes consider getting SRS but it's terrifyingly risky, painful and the results can't even match up to a natal vagina, no matter how good the surgeon.

All in all, it's pretty depressing.
>>
>>6529341
if you use a small enema you don't have to worry about poop at all :)

You don't have to flush out all of your bowels, just the lower parts

And as a non-op imo you're the kind of person who SRS is designed for. Sure it can't completely 100% match a cis vagina, but it could help you to actually be able to enjoy sex which is a billion times better than how you feel right now.

And the biggest real risk is that you lose the ability to orgasm. But if you already are too dysphoric to orgasm before SRS that makes it a lot less of a risk, basically no risk of losing anything.

Also, personally if I let my mind drift to the thought of wishing I had a vagina, I get really dysphoric too even though I don't really normally have any dysphoria about my cock. In the meantime, it might help to just try to reaffirm yourself girls can have dicks too, try to keep your mind in the moment and what you have for now and don't let your mind go to dark places. It also might help if your partner reassures you
>>
FTM here
I prefer using a strap-on, and also taking anal. Can't really do vaginal, it sets me off too badly.
>>
>>6529499
hey bb my feminine penis is hungry for you
>>
>>6529417
Thanks that was helpful. Though I kinda disagree with SRS being a no risk. Even tho my orgasms are unsatisfying I still can't imagine living without them. That and the fact that a botched SRS can leave you with a monstrous hole that looks disgusting and causes awful health problems. That one horror story of some trans girl getting SRS only for the surgeon to pierce into her rectum or whatever and was left with a neovagina that shit came out of scared the hell out of me and put SRS off the table for me.

I'm non op too for now at least. Didn't really have too much genital dysphoria but it was always there in the back of my mind and sorta got worse the longer I was into transition. I guess societal pressure contributes a lot to it as well. Most people won't consider you a woman if you have a penis and my state won't let me change me documents without SRS unless I get a layer and cherrypick an accepting judge. Plus there's all the pressure from other trans people about how you're not "trutrans" or you're AGP if you don't want SRS or use your dick during sex. So it's hard to reassure myself under all that external pressure.
>>
>>6529565
yeah ime it started to get to me more when i started to transition but then recently I've gotten over it again. I kinda purged all the toxic trans communities from my life for a while and it helped me think more about how I feel instead of what other people think (but now I guess I'm back lol). It never got to me as bad as its affecting you though.

Try to reduce your time in communities with all the trutrans shit (like here) and get away from the toxic namecalling and bullshit. Try to figure out what you want, and don't deny yourself SRS if you really need it. I'm pretty sure that that botched SRS wouldn't happen with an experienced surgeon, and if it did it seems like there should definitely be a way to surgically fix it.

But you need to try to either to find peace with being non-op or find peace with the risks of SRS. The trans community can be pretty miserable and pulls you in and keeps you there. Don't let yourself get stuck at the misery/pity party, you can be happier and deserve to be happier :)
>>
>>6526521
>Its not something that really turns me on, but I would be willing to penetrate a cis girl or trans girl or trans guy but not a cis guy and I'm not sure why
lol, I actually came into this thread hoping for an answer to this question. Not really a chaser myself, but lurking I've noticed that a lot of trannies seem to fall into this pattern. It's something that has puzzled me a bit: the thought of penetrating the cisguy partner is a huuuuge turnoff, while penetrating other types of partners is not. I actually feel a little sorry for the chaser dudes.

Question:
What if this cis male did not want you to penetrate him with your penis but instead only wanted you to peg him with a strap on like a cis female would? Would that change how you felt about it?
>>
I pound my girl's butt.
After srs I'll pound her front butt
>>
>>6529649
I guess I would be willing if it really meant a lot to them but the thought of it still kinda grosses me out a little. Like I said before I think i just have trust issues with guys hygiene lol. Like not that women are really more hygienic than guys, but I guess growing up around some disgusting guys makes me more picky when it comes to guy hygiene and less trusting that they would actually meet those standards.

I just don't trust guys to clean themselves in general. Which honestly is mostly fine because im a depraved nasty person and basically things that should probably should gross me out turn me on. I love people's natural scents stuff. Going down on someone who has been all sweaty and is hairy and hasn't showered in a week is like in my top 10 fantasies.

But butts are an exception to that. I don't like poop.
>>
>>6529634
Thanks, anon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.