[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I start smoking ? I think it'll make me look cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Should I start smoking ? I think it'll make me look cool and gays apparently have higher then average smoking rates so I will be in good company.
>>
Yes.

t. gay smoker
>>
Smoking is a terrible, expensive habbit. If you don't smoke now you shouldn't.
Also unless you're 10/10 smoking won't make you look hotter, you will just stain your fingers, teeth, and clothes all while smelling and tasting like shit.
>>
>>6526181
smoking is an admittance of weakness, addiction, and failure to beat a challenge. There is no legitimate benefit (make you look cool? be cool you insecure faggot). The "buzz" is so pointless even before you cant feel it anymore and are only smoking to appease the severely life altering addiction you gave yourself because all the other degenerate faggots were doing it.

Faggots have a higher than average suicide rate and I'd say its for the same reason as the smoking.
>>
>>6526193

Whats so great about ? In the People's Republic of Ontario the taxes are jew-diculus so I wanna know that I am getting my moneys worth.
>>
File: Pineapple_Express_Poster-1.jpg (54 KB, 292x434) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple_Express_Poster-1.jpg
54 KB, 292x434
You should start smoking, but not the type your talking about.
>>
>>6526181
I find smoking attractive.. i suppose it's a huge design flaw in my genetic code alongside being gay.
>>
Just smoke weed you fucking retard
>>
>>6526236
You should actually be getting paid to smoke cigarettes. Why waste hundreds a year to destroy your body? Any informed person who decides to start smoking in 2016 has no excuse, they're just retarded.
>>
>>6526181
Probably of weed lol
I haven't met too many gay people that don't smoke pot
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 251x201
Smoking is relaxing. I'm a chef and that's how u deal with the stress. I wouldn't say go for it, but there are worse things you could be doing. Smoking is hot btw
>>
>>6526181
I smoke, not gonna stop you from smoking.
>>
File: symbol2.png (40 KB, 912x902) Image search: [Google]
symbol2.png
40 KB, 912x902
>>6526181
Smoking is very bad for you umkay. Even worse is accepting hot loads bareback from guys you don't really know. I drink too much alcohol so I'm not in a position to criticize your choices but you should limit the things that damage your body.

Idk about you but I have decided to fuck guys because life is too short to waste being unhappy with vag. If you believe smoking improves your pleasure then who am I to judge you. Do what you want but smoking will end your life early.

If you stare at pic related it will benefit you. I printed out many copies and carry at least one around with me. Maybe I will post symbol1, it is the reverse image.
>>
I hope you don't ever want to kiss a non smoker like me
>>
>>6526181
I'll smoke just about anything but crack or meth - I'm just not that into stimulants.
And of all the things I have smoked, I find it amusing that the lone fully legal one is also the one most likely to kill me.
>>
>>6527053
Smokers know non-smokers are off limits.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 493x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 493x622
I don't smoke but just about everyone I know does at some point of intoxication. TBQHonest I have to say it's a great way to meet people and start a conversation. Just ask to bum a cig or for a light and boom. It is also a great way to get someone alone in a crowded place. "hey want to go outside while I smoke a cig"
>>
smoek weeed, SERIously!
>>
>>6526181
I had a dream where I found an old pack with some grounds of tobacco left in it. But then I found a dollar among the grounds. Cool I thought. When I went to fish it out, it turned into 20 dollars. Soon it was 100 dollars. Eventually it got up to 500 dollars. I lost the money to a patron in the dream but was left a receipt. The amount kept climbing past the 1000 dollar mark. Don't smoke unless you want to have vision quest dreams about how much money you could have had you not smoked.
>>
>>6526236
Do not waste the money. Save up to buy a cottage, instead. Much sexier.>>6526263
>>
>>6526181
Being gay doesn't mean you have to be a faggot.
>>
I like smoking, I smoked for about 3-6 months but sometimes i'd get really sick from either the nicotine or tobacco (not sure) and it was just the worst sickness

Is there anyway to avoid this/over come this? Maybe get some slims as opposed to normal ones? Roll ups make me feel sick as well, usually, if not more so
>>
>>6529318
What ever you're smoking is to strong for you. You have to smoke lites. Or yeah Virginia slims.
>>
>>6526181
Only flaming faggots smoke. Be a decent gay man
>>
>>6526207
Underrated comment

>>6526530
Does your dad smoke?
>>
>>6526181
Don't, it makes your dick smaller.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.