[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a voluptuous femboy in a galaxy far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1432060763754.jpg (103 KB, 551x560) Image search: [Google]
1432060763754.jpg
103 KB, 551x560
>tfw you will never be a voluptuous femboy in a galaxy far far away used as a sextoy by all those weird slimy short orc-ish pig-headed aliens who enslaved your space station crew, kept you nude and in a collar, branded you with a tattoo meaning "human scum" in their language slightly below your navel, made you beg for their oddly shaped alien cocks, bent you over and took turns squirting warm greenish goo inside you as some of them were fondling your sensitive puffy nipples and your unresponsive flaccid boytinkler with their odd alien green sausage fingers driven by alien anger but also innocuous curiosity at small primitive races of the Local Cluster
>>
>>6520266

I Pretend to be asagi.

Also source?
>>
Why do these always turn me on, goddamn
>>
i need the source desperately
>>
>>6520266
NRGHHH
>>
>>6520266
>They don't start pumping him full of hormones, modifying him into fucktoy
dropped
>>
Stupid clod.
>ywn be a big dick alien destroying puny earth boipuss
>>
hmm. go on.
>>
File: shrug neko boy.jpg (19 KB, 320x311) Image search: [Google]
shrug neko boy.jpg
19 KB, 320x311
>>6520316
>>6521884
If you are talking about the image I used, I don't know. It's just a reaction pic.
>>6523356
I kinda came up with the image of being kidnapped and used up by weird aliens on the spurt of the moment because I was feeling frisky. I wish to expand the story even further but atm I have no idea where it would go because I don't feel that frisky now tbqh.
>>
>tfw you will never be a stormtrooper that gets pounded by another trooper that's your bf/friends with benefits, or get POW-fucked by the rebel alliance
>>
>>6520316
>>6521884
hairu
>>
>>6520266
this is every man's dream desu
>>
File: 1467837530876.png (403 KB, 551x529) Image search: [Google]
1467837530876.png
403 KB, 551x529
>>6520266
>slightly below your navel
HMPPHH
>>
>>6525166
iktf fäm

>tfw kylo ren will never Force-fuck you
>>
>>6529428
>tfw you'll never be on the recieving end of that dick he's got, fucking you with the rage of a thousand suns instead of slashing computers with his lightsaber
>>
>>6523309
>clod
Peridot pls go
>>
>>6520266
But do you wanna fuck tho?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.