[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does getting fucked for real feel way more intense compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12
why does getting fucked for real feel way more intense compared to fucking yourself with a dildo?
>>
gee i wonder why
>>
>>6518889
Dumb thread. Obviously because, more so in women but still significantly in men, sex is just as mental as it is physical.

next question
>>
>>6518889
Because you're dealing with two humans instead of one. You no longer have 100% control; you have to share the control with another person. Because of this, an aspect of the unknown is mixed in: you're having sex at your most vulnerable with another being capable of making their own decisions. You have no idea what might happen, and that is extremely sexy.
>>
>>6518889
I think it's because you're more aroused when you're having sex with an attractive person than when just doing it by yourself
>>
>>6518922
Like this person said, I feel it's because it's not entirely predictable. With masturbation, you know exactly what you're going to do.

Nice art image btw OP
>>
File: 1466633764158.jpg (54 KB, 638x854) Image search: [Google]
1466633764158.jpg
54 KB, 638x854
Here is a comprehensive list
>his rough fingers tenderly but insistently working you open
>his firm grip holding you down as he lines up
>that surreal feeling when the head slips inside only an inch but it still stings so you arch your back and hiss but he holds you even closer and whispers sweet nothings into your ear
>as he slowly works his way deeper into you while licking every inch of you he can reach
>when he finally settles into you and you want to move just to get some friction but he holds you still with his big arms and soft lips
>his groans and exhales getting faster and more desperate as he pushes himself to climax, totally ignoring your gt but working your prostate into a furious leaking orgasm you swear has never happeneed before
>the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>6523257
I have to go masturbate now.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 499x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 499x700
>>6523257
tfw no bf ever ;~;
>>
>>6523257
>your gt
thanks for ruining the fantasy for me because you can't call a spade a spade
>>
>>6523257
Hot af, but I'm bothered by not being able to figure out wtf gt means.
>>
File: 1467178153893.jpg (36 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
1467178153893.jpg
36 KB, 400x298
>>6523948
This is the reaction I was hoping for. Im not mtf but I wanted them to enjoy it too I guess
Here's more for your troubles
>a dildo doesn't loosen you with a single finger, then two, then three as you whine in need
>a dildo doesn't fuck you with short but rough thrusts pounding your prostate into bliss
>a dildo doesn't manhandle you into exactly the perfect position to meet its thrusts
>a dildo won't pull out right before you finish to tease you about how much of a needy slut you are
>a dildo will not effortlessly slide back into your now gaping entrance
>a dildo wont make you ride it until youre barely able to think straight
>a dildo won't bury you into the mattress with their body weight and the sheer force of a collosal ass pounding
>a dildo will never hold you tight with both arms while still inside you as you nod into a deep sleep
>>
>>6524240
I like these, write more, maybe for top
>>
>>6518922
>You have no idea what might happen, and that is extremely sexy.
Is there anybody here that this is a complete turn off for? I hate not being in control.
>>
>>6524240
More pls
>>
>>6524240
>>6523257

jesus christ thank you sweet muse.
>>
>>6523257
>>6524240

Thanks for being considerate to us trannies, famalan.

>>6524240

gt=girl tinkler. Also known as shenis, feminine penis, big clitty, etc.
>>
>>6524947
You could just call it a fucking penis. You don't call it your 'girl prostate' do you?
>>
>>6523257
holy shit i'm not a bottom but that sure made my pp tingle
>>
>>6524960

>You don't call it your 'girl prostate' do you?

Of course not, it's my G-spot. But seriously, I use feminine penis and the like because it's funny. It's obviously male genitalia, that's why it's hilarious to describe it as feminine. And I do think it's kind of cute because of how small and soft it tends to be. It's the same as flamboyant gays calling each other "queen," "she," and "hunty."
>>
>>6525123
I've always hated flamboyancy and cute, funny things.
>>
File: 1450791203269.png (134 KB, 375x549) Image search: [Google]
1450791203269.png
134 KB, 375x549
>>6524257
I'm doing requests now I guess, I'm enjoying this more than I should
>running your hands along his back tenderly as you work your way down to his hips
>lightly rolling the flesh, your fingers slowly stretching out until you're palming a full cheek in each hand
>kneading him like some perverted baker until you start to tease his hole with the tips of your fingers
>you work your index finger in suddenly, savoring his sharp inhale and his tightening grasp on the sheets
>gently you start twirling your finger around inside him, working him open to take a second, and then third finger before he's begging you to get on with it
>you remove your fingers to a gasp, which is replaced by a sigh as you sink into his hot flesh
>you lift his hanging legs up to your shoulders and then place your hands on his hips as you finally stop, fully buried inside your partner
>you slide out inch by thick inch, until just your head remains inside, before slowly thrusting all the way back inside
>you fuck him like this for what seems like an eternity, dragging out your thrusts to tease the bottom until he's throwing himself back on to you in desperation
>you speed your hips to meet his, increasing the tempo until you're frantically pounding away at the poor lad, his eye's rolled back and one long moan coming out of his mouth in response to your thickness currently oblitreating his prostate
>you barely have time to breathe as your orgasm takes you, sweat dripping down your face as you flood your lover, his rim tightening around you as you spasm out the last of your come
>>
File: SF_Pride_Drag_Queens.jpg (518 KB, 1994x1470) Image search: [Google]
SF_Pride_Drag_Queens.jpg
518 KB, 1994x1470
>>6525176

>"Oh come on gurl! We need to get you to the OTHER gay conversion camp so you can lighten up. Live free, queen."
>>
>>6523257
boner induced
>>
>>6525478
D-Do something a little rougher from the bottoms perspective
>>
>>6525874
This p-please. Teehee
>>
>>6525874
^
>>
File: 1463627591553.jpg (75 KB, 480x533) Image search: [Google]
1463627591553.jpg
75 KB, 480x533
>>6525874
>>6526066
Sure thing anons
>you hurt
>it HURT
>he'd been calm before, content to finger you into next week
>that was until you told him to "just fuck me already"
>the throbbing pain in your ass was finally beginning to fade into a jackhammer of pleasure as he worked your hole over
>he pulled your arms harder, forcing you to arch your back as he held your wrists behind you
>his other arm snaking underneath you, his big hand pawing at your dick clumsily
>it only takes a second before you're biting the pillow and singing his praises
>deciding that this wasn't good enough, he collapses on top of you, crushing you under his weight, but never stopping his relentless thrusts
>he pushes deep in with every hip crushing pump, forcing breathless gasps out of you
>you cant keep up with the larger man's pace, your knees weak and legs shaking from the sheer mind numbing PLEASURE
>you swear you won't come again, couldn't come again, but the thick head smashing against your prostate every quarter second and the friction of your half hard cock against the sheets is too much and you spurt another streak across your stomach and into your linens
>you tighten out of reflex and you hear a groan from behind you and a spreading warmth in your behind
>the thrusting slows to a stop as he bottoms out inside your now loose hole, content to drain the rest of his load as deep in you as he can
>he slides out of you and rolls you onto your side, you try to complain about how dirty you are and how sore you're gonna be and how much of an asshole he is but the only noise you can muster is a quiet groan
>he lies down beside you and pulls you close to his broad chest
>you can feel his load beginning to leak out of you as you drift into sleep
>>
File: 1436821822454.jpg (624 KB, 1210x1194) Image search: [Google]
1436821822454.jpg
624 KB, 1210x1194
>>6523365
>>6523846
>>6523948
>>6524151
>>6524697
>>6524947
>>6524980
>>6525726
I'm not >>6523257
but if that turns you on, you might like this
>>
>>6526116
Holy fuck moar
>>
File: 1458874052621.png (610 KB, 514x572) Image search: [Google]
1458874052621.png
610 KB, 514x572
>>6526474
More of the same? I'm open to writing anything male on male really if anyanon wants. I know >tfw no bf and I fap too much so I need an outlet for all this pent up lust

Here's the rough tops perspective

>he worked his boy open just right, really relishing the foreplay
>every twist and shove getting an equal reaction from the quivering bottom he was teasing
>but his boy just had to go and spoil the moment
>he withdrew his fingers and teased the boys rim for just a moment, before replacing his fingers with his fat cock, sliding it between the ass of a now moaning bottom
>just one pump between those fat cheeks and with the next it is buried to the hilt inside his boy
>his boy looks so hot when he's stretched like this, but he deserves the pain for ruining the man's favorite part
>not wanting to give him any time to recover, the man withdraws and slams home again, and again
>and again
>he's certain his boy is enjoying it now, as he spies the younger man trying to jack himself with his free hand
>without missing a beat he snatches his boys hands and hold's them above his boys head, forcing him to present that beautiful ass as the man reached his free hand below the bottom
>it only took a couple strokes
>then the man returned his full focus onto the task before him
>pounding this ass into the bed frame
>sweat began to bead along the man's torso, dripping onto the bottom as their bodies collided, hips smacking lewdly
>the man can only focus on getting his painfully hard cock into and out of that perfect ass in front of him as fast and as hard as he possibly could
>his vision narrowed as his heart rate continued to climb, he didn't even notice his boy airlessly scream another orgasm
>the man's saw white as he peaked, his thrusts slowing, eventually burying himself as deep as he could
>several seconds passed before the man snapped too and appraised his boy, and finding him suitably fucked he pulled the smaller man into a warm embrace before drifting off
>>
>>6524151
girl tinkler
>>
Question for you sluts: Would you rather fuck yourself with a 9 inch dildo or get fucked by a 4 inch dick?

Assuming similar girth.
>>
>>6526790

>9" or even 8" girth

Is it even possible to call such a hole an anus anymore?
>>
>>6526875
>when your anus is dilated to 9" you just refer to it as a "hallway for hotdogs."
I think anon was saying they had the same girth, just different lengths.
>>
>>6518889
same reason you can't tickle yourself
>>
>>6526901
>tfw so fucking ticklish, I CAN tickle myself
If the bottom of my foot itches, I can't scratch it w/o giggling like a 14yr old school girl. sucks tbhon.
>>
File: A1A.png (225 KB, 547x423) Image search: [Google]
A1A.png
225 KB, 547x423
>>
>>6526891

That makes a lot more sense, thanks for clearing that up, anon.
>>
>>6526875
lmao this post can't be real
>>
>>6526615
Moar moar moar
>>
>>6518889
>that feel when you read this thread and you're an anal virgin who wants to get dicked so hard
>that feel when all your ass knows is your own hands and your dildos
>that feel when you have a gf that you feel too attached to and too mentally compatible with to break up with, and neither of you would be able to do poly shit without insane jealousy
>>
>>6527526
>have dildo
>have gf
is she willing to peg you? I yes, then count your blessings and don't look for anonymous real dick b/c you'll just end up with an STD from someone who doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
File: 1443575629894.jpg (207 KB, 638x1003) Image search: [Google]
1443575629894.jpg
207 KB, 638x1003
>>6527526
I wrote this 4 u bb
>ywn have a real dick attached to a gorgeous man lying back on your bed
>ywn play with his full balls while you gingerly taste the shaft
>ywn swirl your tongue around his head while staring deeply into his eyes
>ywn feel him stiffen in your mouth as you try to push yourself down onto ever expanding cock
>ywn feel him throw you off and spin you around until his mouth is level with your crotch
>ywn gasp as he traces a line from your cock head to your rim with his tongue
>ywn shiver as he begins lapping into you, spreading you open for his lube covered fingers (cherry flavored)
>ywn feel him stretch you better than any latex ever would
>ywn feel his warmth against you and inside you as he begins to fuck you in earnest
>ywn wrap your legs around his just to feel anchored as his hips meet yours and you feel the light slap of his sack against the swell of your ass
>ywn be pulled close into a deep kiss as he begins to slow his thrusts, searching for your prostate
>ywn moan just right letting him know when to start pounding into you with even more gusto
>ywn come on your stomach hands free, your partner burying himself in you to flood you with warmth and fullnes's
>ywn be embraced as you feel the pressure dull as he softens inside you

I hope I've made myself clear about what I expect anon
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.