[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1438027168681.jpg (141 KB, 729x654) Image search: [Google]
1438027168681.jpg
141 KB, 729x654
How does one get over his best friend who's not gay?
I've already came out to him a year ago, he rejected me politely and we're still the best of buds.
Since then, I've done a better job of not getting jealous over him (because he doesn't owe me anything, he's straight I get this).
But idk, just the other day we were at the beach and as we were working on burying our other friend, were both squatting and he had these short trunks and his dick is just hanging out on that underwear net that trunks have and I could not stop looking until I couldn't anymore.
He's slowly starting to feel like a brother to me then I catch myself doing this!?
Sometimes I hate being gay, it's nothing but problems for me.
>>
Honestly you just need to get out and find guys that you can have a relationship with. If you're just focusing all your attention on your frienas of course you're still gonna have jealous feelings. Will your attraction ever go away? Probably not. But at least you won't have as many conflicting moments anymore.
>>
>>6518594
You don't good relationships are like best friends who are committed to each other and fuck. For you it's always going to feel like there's something missing.

Either suffer in endless torment or drop him. And trust me it won't get better if you stay with him, only worse.
>>
>>6518768
Yeah that's what I've been thinking lately. Maybe it's best for the both of us.
>>
>>6518664
How can I go out and find other guys? See, I'm not into dating fem gay guys. I'd like to meet a guy who's totally down to earth and a total dude. Any guys like that are usually still hiding behind the closet.
>>
>>6518805
Welcome to gay depression.

>>6518816
There aren't definitive answers for this, you could try a dating site but even that has it's own set of problems, you could try getting a hobby but 9 out of 10 times you'd just end up getting another straight friend.

Basically what I'm saying is this, if you are not a slut you're in for a rough ride if you ever try to get boyfriend.
>>
>>6518874
Haha I'm afraid I've been in gay depression for a r while now. Good to know it has a title to it though.
I guess I am in for a rough ride.
>>
Doesn't the fact that he rejected you change your view of him? That's what it did to me. I was also rejected politely but afterwards he started treating me different such as making sure he didn't fall asleep in the same room any more, or never sitting next to me, etc. small things but things that made it click in my head that an ideal guy would not reject me nor treat me like he couldn't be near me even tho I knew that nothing would happen. Once that clicked he sort of fell in stature in my eyes.
>>
>>6523333
That's the thing, he lets me get away with some gay shit like resting my head on his shoulder in public or other minor things like that.
The only things that have changed is whenever I spend the night at his place, I don't sleep with him in his twin sized bed anymore. We hug, but if I catch him off guard, he pushes back sometimes.
He's been really cool about it after I told him. Was probably hoping I'd eventually lose my feelings.
They have died down some, but I still love the guy. And I think he's starting to notice it too.
>>
>>6518768
>Either suffer in endless torment or drop him. And trust me it won't get better if you stay with him, only worse.

This. So much. Been in this situation multiple times now and it never ended good.
>>
>>6526484
Thank you for this thread, anon.
I'm in a similar situation although I'm just too introverted for physical contact. On the other hand, he's not, he's more playful with friends. Just not with me anymore since the time I came out to him :(
I need to be more offensive instead of crawling even more into myself
>>
>>6518594
What game is pictured in OP?
>>
>>6536282
Destiny
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.