[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i find what I want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: pupper.gif (2 MB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
pupper.gif
2 MB, 500x335
I've always thought of myself as straight but recently I've found myself really attracted to traps, however i'm not attracted to masculine qualities. I basically want a boy who is extremely feminine, maybe a girl with a flat chest and a small cock is a better description.

I know labels are largely useless but i have a hard time expressing myself and what i am attractive to. I still am attracted to women but i am also attracted to overly feminine men, basically women though.

It's confusing, am i looking for something i will never find anywhere but online?
>>
>>6518348
Boys that are cute enough to be girls are extremely rare IRL. Whenever I find one it makes me die inside a bit. I can be fem, but I'll never come close to that level.

worst feel t b h
>>
>>6518494
Yeah i know it's my pickieness for now that makes the whole thing so difficult. I'm sure my standards will slip with time or alcohol whichever happens first.
>>
Bumping this thread while im out for a bit.
Would like to hear other people's thoughts or anything really.
>>
>>6518785
You should probably just try to find a normal gf. Liking ultra femboys is both a verrry small dating pool and also potentially dangerous as a lot of people end up AGP.

You should get out while you still can.
>>
File: 1467535774461.jpg (217 KB, 792x3032) Image search: [Google]
1467535774461.jpg
217 KB, 792x3032
>>6518348

That's animal abuse, especially if it was extremely cold water, picture is related. Much severer abuse, what a useless idiot. People who do that to dogs/kids should be charged with neglect/abuse and fined.

You basically described me only with an attraction to traps rather than trannies. Although I will admit many traps are attractive, I personally prefer trannies. I'm beginning to wonder whether or not I even understand the distinction between the two as well as I thought, everybody seemingly uses them interchangeably. I suppose that could further complicate the terminology.
>>
>>6518801
What is AGP?
>>6518936
I feel bad for the dog i didn't realize it was abuse.
Yeah im not sure what the difference is besides HRT or transitioning.
All i know is my dick wants it
>>
>>6518990

Main reply:

I think the difference is that traps are without any hormones and still pass convincingly whether crossdressing or just in their physique and/or facial aesthetics and act male in their daily life whereas trannies attempt transition through hormone treatment (with or without having the genital/chest surgery) colloquially present themselves as their desired gender. That's how I (mis)understand it.

Optional reading:

I was being somewhat sarcastic about the abuse comment. Most people by default value children over any animal and I've seen plenty of similar video clips of parents themselves pranking their own kids or messing with them in several ways (including pouring water on them) that don't seem blatantly harmful or with malicious intent. That .gif would definitely be abusive if the water were ice cold or scalding hot, I didn't think it was hot initially because there would've been steam rising after it fell. Also it could've been something acidic or otherwise painful/irritating like apple cider vinegar or something else. Don't mind my meticulous analyses of these things, I'm one of tHoSe people, if you know what I mean. I'll just hope it was cool water and the dog did it willingly because it was very warm out there and not because of an obfuscated threat just off screen.
>>
>>6519217
I like your distinctions, that seems pretty fair unless someone can interject
I wasn't sure if you knew more back story on the dog, it doesn't look too hurt but it also doesn't look happy. I always just assumed it was normal temperature water and he is just surprised.
I just like pretending he's a dumb dog.
>>
>>6518990
Of course it's abuse you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1460350887109.jpg (33 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
1460350887109.jpg
33 KB, 541x541
>>6519251

Skip reading and onto next section if you wish:

Because I'm not some anti-free speech authoritarian dogmatist, (pun possibly intended) I won't bore you with my million word theories about use of words, (as it's a personal quirk of mine to delve absurdly into these things) what ultimately isn't even the point of your comment to begin with.

Main reply:

As I said, I may thoroughly misunderstand it, but life is all about learning new things and absorbing that information however you will, so I'll be interested in reading anybody else's elaboration on it that may differ from my own.

I hope the dog is fine, it could easily just be a joke, but it disturbs me that the .gif ends immediately after they're hit with the water. It's possible steam would've risen had it lasted a second or so longer. If anybody has a longer version which contextualizes it or can somehow clarify it, I'd appreciate it if you post it/what you know. The dog looks sad and I can't understand why they'd press down on the thing unless they are trained (training isn't always innocent and fun) to do it and who knows?

Goddamn, I hate obsessively analyzing so many things, it does more harm than good. Let's get back to talking about gorgeous boys with penises, please. I'd rather get called a faggot all day long for being exclusively attracted to traps/trannies than think about animal abuse, that shit is everywhere in and out of sight to varying degrees. More trap/tranny talk, what kind of physical characteristics are you attracted (skin tone, figure, hair style, length, color, etcetera..) to, ideally?
>>
>>6519502
That's all i know, ive only seen the gif.
Maybe go for a walk
>>
File: 1466661121380.png (1 MB, 960x950) Image search: [Google]
1466661121380.png
1 MB, 960x950
>>6519522
I wasn't asking you specifically as you made it clear before that you didn't know, I was asking generally to anybody reading that wall of text (extremely unlikely as that is) who possibly knows to share what they know if they know anything more.
>>
>>6519217
>>6519251
>>6519502
>>6519560
>All this buttpain about a random dog gif on the interwebz
sure is summer in here
>>
femboys, the word you're looking for is femboys
go to /femgen/
>>
File: 1458741745958.png (547 KB, 1007x960) Image search: [Google]
1458741745958.png
547 KB, 1007x960
>>6519766
>wherever I go, I must also mention the season

>it's the current season

>the current season
>doing what you're doing

>sure is the current season
>>
File: 021.png (185 KB, 365x360) Image search: [Google]
021.png
185 KB, 365x360
>>6520359
Well memed, friend
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.