[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: feelsgayman.gif (15 KB, 345x363) Image search: [Google]
feelsgayman.gif
15 KB, 345x363
I have a tight group of straight friends and most of what I spend my free time doing is hanging out with them. Scared that if I ever come out as gay I'll get exiled from the group. What do?
>>
>>6517235
Offer to suck their dicks
>>
Formulate a back-up plane to live without your "friends".

You'll either be the exile with a plan or the cumdump.
>>
>>6517235
If your friends reject you for being gay then they're not worth having as friends in general
>>
>>6517235
People who arent cool with ur orientation are not worth wasting time on
They also might be cool with it
>>
>>6517416
>>6517424

Unless they are total dicks, they won't reject you. But the relationship won't be the same. They are not going to treat you as they used to.

They won't make the gay jokes in front of you, some will try to avoid staying the night at your place.
>>
>>6517235
>Scared that if I ever come out as gay I'll get exiled from the group.
Well that's practically a guarantee.
Might as well stay in that closet forever.
Hope you made it confortable.
>>
I did the very thing you're dreading a few months back.
The lads didn't give two shits aside from one of them wanting to fuck me at one point when we were both really fucked up. Nothing came out of that and we haven't really spoken about it since but still friends.

Tell 'em if you feel like it. It might work out.
>>
>>6517495
This is pretty much the worst scenario.
>>6517508
This is pretty much the best.

All in all, not too bad. I wouldn't be so worried. I remembsr being all sorts of freaked out before I started coming out to my most conservative base of friends, but the actual relationahip didn't change much. I started to challenge his beliefs on gay people, but now we have a nonconditional regard for each other that I like.
>>
>OP is gonna lose all his friends and they'll try to push him to commit suicide
Well OP, I warned you.
>>
It's best that u come out. Like the others have been saying, some may leave, some won't. And those who do aren't your friends. All in all I only scared off one idjit from my group.
But as you get older, most friends move on anyway and you'll be left with at best 1 true friend.
>>
File: feels.jpg (76 KB, 524x960) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
76 KB, 524x960
>>6517235
If you are "tight" can you not predict what their reaction will be? I have had many "less than tight" friends and it was pretty easy to know who would be cool with gays and who would not be.

Ultimately you need to decide what will make you more happy, living in secret (as if they don't know) but having friends (who won't date you anyways) OR accepting yourself and telling them that and potentially risking a friend or two (and perhaps fracturing the friend group). Them parentheses though.

Also life is too short to waste. Maybe get new homosexual friends on top of this tight friend group you have.
>>
>>6517235
wtf anon? why don't you surround yourself with people who will accept you no matter what? i dont get it how can you people hide from friends anything, if im friends with someone they will know everything.
>>
>>6517235
Don't tell them.
>>
Tell them, and if you are exiled, pray to Malacath, Daedric Prince of the spurned and ostracized, and pledge your being to his will; endeavor his assistance in revenge against those who banished you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.