[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1456446156199.jpg (41 KB, 482x572) Image search: [Google]
1456446156199.jpg
41 KB, 482x572
I was having so much sex last month I had to schedule the guys in google calendar just to remember who was what day
>>
>>6515586
I don't get the whole scheduling thing. I only actually have one fwb type deal going but I just text him whenever I want sex. I kind of know his schedule now so I know when I can easily ask.
>>
>>6515586
Ughh...
>>
i'm a virgin
>>
>>6515586
I hope we all die the horrible deaths we deserve
>>
>>6515586
whore
>>
>>6515586
I dont know why I fuck
its never a pleasure and it always feels like an effort

I make guys fall in love with me because I want to be loved but when I realize I dont want them around anymore I end up hurting them

I might be straight
>>
Every time I go on gay dating site, to a gay club, a gay chatroom, or this faggot ass board, I feel very alienated. I shouldn't have been born gay. I do not fit in.

And don't mean that in an "all fags are disgusting but me" kind of way. There are plenty of traditionally gay traits that I find attractive, and some that I wish I possess. I mean that in a literal, "I'm a fucking awkward outsider, I do not belong here" kind of way.
>>
I have only ever hugged guys platonically and I'm over 30
And that's more than what I've done with women
>>
>>6519129
with you on that, bro
>>
>>6519129
>I'm not like them other gays
>>
>>6519141
Sorry m8.
I know I'm not the only one who is going through that. But the community seems so insular and tight knit from the outside, that it often feels that way. It's like a proper culture that I'm not a part of. Full of words, symbols, references, and norms that I do not understand.

>>6519153
I am in that I like dick. I'm sure there are plenty of gay guys like me. It's just hard to find them in dominantly gay places.
>>
I keep buying really faggoty cute clothes and then I get them and realise I am nowhere near attractive enough to make them work.
>>
>>6519223
I know I'm too ugly for cute outfits so I don't bother. I usually buy the blandest, most neutral shit to help me blend into the background. But I kind of wish I was ballsy and confident enough to wear the clothes which really catches my eye, even if I do look stupid in it.
>>
>>6519258
same
wow
are you me, fäm?
>>
>>6519318
Probably not. But we should check. What's on your left side?
>>
>>6519354
umm, a desk globe?
>>
>>6519504
Not me then. I've got a bottle of water and some textbooks.

Where are you from? We should be bfs and go shopping.
>>
File: niggaohno.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
niggaohno.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>6519129
>>6519141
>>6519153
I just want a straight bottom bear that likes drugs, vidya and cuddling
is that too much?
>mfw when I already have him
>mfw when he lives far away and we'll never be together
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.