[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the taxi driver suggesed sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: taxikurir1.jpg (39 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
taxikurir1.jpg
39 KB, 650x300
ask someone who just had sex with a taxi driver anything
>>
>>6504138
What did he look like?
How big was his dick?
Did he use a condom?
>>
>>6504179
like a middle aged man from palestine
big
no
>>
I had a taxi driver ask to fuck me once, too. I kinda suspected he'd have murdered me if he knew I was trans, though, so I declined.
>>
>>6504179
like a middle aged man from palestine
thick
no
>>
>>6504254
aww this guy was trans friendly/chaser af because i would not pass for a cis girl
>>
>>6504275
>trans friendly cabdriver
What city?
>>
>>6504283
right in the middle of sweden, uppsala
>>
>>6504298
Sweden, well no wonder everyone in sweden is a faggot
>>
>>6504308
happy u r straight cis senpai
>>
>>6504138
Did he charge you for the cab ride?
>>
>>6504375
i insisted on paying to feel less like a full on whore
>>
>>6504138
>>6504246
yummy. i've been fucked by a taxi driver before too. middle eastern, big cock, super hairy, spoke in broken english. "let me fuck sexy white ass, baby" i just said yes please and got back in the cab. i was sucking him in the passenger seat while he drove us to a nice secluded spot. he parked the car, made me get naked for him, and just fucked my ass raw in the backseat. his broken english was getting me so horny. "white boys big sluts" "faggot canadian boy" i told him i was gonna cum and he just said "cum from big cock faggot boy" i blew my load all over myself and he filled my asshole up. he took his big dick out of me and said "suck clean gay boy" as i was sucking him he got hard again, so i didn't stop. he moaned as i kept sucking. he started cumming again and was yelling out "faggot bitch! suck cock like whore!" with his cum in my mouth he went "open mouth, faggot" i opened my mouth and showed him his cum, and he laughed before spitting in my mouth. i swallowed his spit and cum, it was so fucking hot. i got dressed and went to pay him and he just shook his head and laughed. "no no no, faggot bitch no pay. kiss cock goodbye" i leaned in and planted a hot wet kiss on his cock and said goodbye to it. "i come to this country and fuck lots of faggot boys like you, suck cock better than whore women" one of my top 10 fucks of all time.
>>
Am I seriously just reading about some white Swedish pathetic whore having sex with some disgusting Muslim.

God you Swedes are fucking disgusting cucks for real. I would be so ashamed to be your parents OP.

Can't wait till all your women are raped and racemixed out so I don't have to hear more pathetic shit out of swedcuck
>>
>>6505375
Disgusting. I'm seriously going to throw up.

You Europeans are such disgusting cucks
>>
File: 1467596900471.png (233 KB, 457x380) Image search: [Google]
1467596900471.png
233 KB, 457x380
>>6505375
What the fuck. Kill yourself.
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>6505775
>You Europeans
>Canadian
>>
>>6504298
>uppsala
I swear /lgbt/ has some opposite magnetic charge to Uppsala.

can't be that many trannies here, wond r if I've seen you lol
>>
>>6505895
meh. 4chan is an American (as in the country not the the continent) board. Anything that isn't American but is still white is Eurocuck. Canada? European. Australia? European. Either deal with it or get the fuck off our site.
>>
>>6506528
no one's dealing with anything except for you being illiterate. but you said it's an american board, so it comes with the territory.
>>
>>6507467
^o^
>>
>>6505814
>Kill yourself
i'd rather slurp muslim cock all day.
>>
I had a cab driver in vietnam come onto me once, it was 2am, i was on mdma and heading back to my hotel, he stopped at a dark street next to the hotel i was staying at, he reached back and started squeezing and rubbing my crotch, i guess he could sense the gay on me. I let him at first but before he climbed into the back seat with me i turned him down because i wasn't going to get a hard on with the drugs id been taking
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.