[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw just saw 300+ lb blue-haired man-bunned disabled female-presenting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 6889.png (348 KB, 550x539) Image search: [Google]
6889.png
348 KB, 550x539
>mfw just saw 300+ lb blue-haired man-bunned disabled female-presenting """FTM""" with a trans-symbol shirt hobbling in the road
So how do we end the scourge of transtrenders? They have undoubtedly done more destruction to the trans "movement" and trans image than any sort of attack from the outside. Is it possible to stop them?
>>
>>6504105
sup /pol/
>>
I hope it goes out of style and they leave us alone...
>>
The way you feel about them is how Normie's see you
>>
>sorry but you can be either trans or obese
>>
>>6504116
that was probably a bad intro but i'm not from /pol/. I'm talking about people who ruin the legitimacy of being trans by feigning transition for image or for political motivation. I'm sure your aware of them.
>>
>>6504122
How Normie's what sees her? You're not making any sense
>>
>>6504155

Normies, the general population makes no distinction from 'tru trans' or 'trans trender' if you want to understand why people hate trans people look at your own feelings towards the no true Scots
>>
I don't think tumblr FTMs are that important considering all trans discussion, especially the negative ones, still seems to be mostly MTF exclusive.
>>
File: dBSexh5.jpg (121 KB, 460x581) Image search: [Google]
dBSexh5.jpg
121 KB, 460x581
>>6504140
>I'm talking about people who ruin the legitimacy of being trans by feigning transition for image or for political motivation.
Shut up, I'm trans for real. I didn't play with barbies when I was little and I don't like wearing dresses.
>>
>embarrassment is more harmful than murder
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1080x1350
Hons and transtrenders are simply cancer.

Define "survived"
If an atomic bomb melts your face and makes you a monster, the last thing I'd be doing is wear a shirt that says "I survived."

Pic related.
>>
>>6506289
Since I know about transtrenders and their overall attitude, my opinion of hons got better. At least some hons do know their stuff about transsexuality and act decently. Transtrenders are basically a l l delusional attention whores, who propagate a totally false and harmful agenda – can't say that of hons in general. Some of them just settle with what they have, many become angry and bitter. But basically the worst thing a hon can do to you is to contribute to the fact that people around you are wondering about your unobtrusive appearence, when you tell them you're trans: "You are trans? Well, I would have never guessed (, because until know I've only encountered hons)".
So basically transtrenders are way worse than hons!
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 550x550
>>6506289
I honestly want to get this shirt now tho
>>
>>6507057
Oh god
>>
File: Screenshot_20160623-113844_1.jpg (24 KB, 762x184) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160623-113844_1.jpg
24 KB, 762x184
>>6506211
>>
>>6504126
Underrated kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.