[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you who are in boymode 24/7 noticed people being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: tear.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tear.gif
297 KB, 500x281
How many of you who are in boymode 24/7 noticed people being more rude to you than before, bumping into you and not saying sorry even after you turn around? Or is it just me? Why do men act passive aggressive towards me without a reason? Occasionally I feel like yelling at a guy who bumped his cart into my ass without saying sorry but I don't want to draw attention to myself so I just pretend like nothing happened. Why is everybody being so inconsiderate to me like I don't even exist?
>>
>>6502177
beingmale_irl
>>
>>6502177
Only gay men care about mens existence. If you are not an impressive presence you are invisible.
>>
>>6502177
>mfw trenders realize that "male privilege" is a meme and no one cares about them
>>
>>6502181
>>6502462

Since they said boymode, I'm pretty sure they're a non-passing MtF. So I think this is some kind of homophobic harassment, because OP doesn't look straight up like a girl, but with a glance from the right angle, they can give straight guys feefees they're not comfortable with feeling.
>>
>>6502177
Cis male, and people don't do that to me. Maybe because I'm tall and can intimidate people?
>>
>>6502177

Isn't it strange OP hasn't responded to this thread in an hour and a half?
>>
>>6502177
you should try going girlmode, people apologize to you for every single little inconvenience they might have caused you
>>
>>6502525
Not really, I make threads and then go off and do other shit for hours sometimes, before I go and check on them. Sometimes this can be a pretty slow board and it's pointless to sit there spamming F5.
>>
>>6502177
HRT for 14 months, fulltime boymode still. Nobody treats me any different, positively or negatively. Kind of disappointing, actually, but I guess nothing physically apparent has changed aside from looking like I have gyno, a patchy beard and slight voice shift, so it's probably my fault for not trying harder to progress with my transition.
>>
>>6502536

Unless your girlmode is actually your honmode, in which case, forget the shoving, prepare for a bashing.

>>6502538

I guess that's true.
>>
>>6502543

Yeah definitely your fault then. I'm pre-HRT and I only go out in girl mode. I pass about 70%. I get a lot of compliments from strangers.

Just dress with good taste and fashion and it matters a lot less what gender they see you as.
>>
>>6502594
>pre-hrt
>going out in girlmode
ok hon
>>
>>6502177
>boymode
>giving off feminine vibs somehow due to 'mones
>being perceived as tame/weak

either be invisible or prepared to be someone else's doormat
>>
File: wah.jpg (161 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
161 KB, 500x694
>>6502484
>homophobic harassment
>they can give straight guys feefees
I don't know if I am exactly dressing like I want to provoke a sexual response from men. I mean I don't dress fem by any stretch of the imagination, I dress in loose oversized hoodies and I don't think people suspect anything even with my long hair because men can also have long hair but they still look like men which I think I do as well but I still get treated as some underage kid people think they can just walk over anytime they want.
I didn't get treated like this before HRT. People actually showed remorse and said "sorry" after they bumped into me.
>>6502538
Yup, this.
>>6502536
I am scared.
>>
>>6502594
Oh hon
>>
>>6503391
You're almost passing, you'll have to go girlmode soon enough. Now's the time to triple your effort on the things you're insecure about, do everything you can, and just say "fuck it".
>>
>>6502177
That's how I was treated my whole life before I transitioned. Now I get a lot of men staring at me and women with jealous looks on their faces whereas before I can't think of a single moment where I wasn't completely invisible to everyone.

I can't say people go out of their way to treat me better in public since I don't make interactions often and if I do I'm with my bf but at least I'm not getting beat up for being a weak inferior male anymore.
>>
File: 8421275643_f81a3d393b_b.jpg (314 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
8421275643_f81a3d393b_b.jpg
314 KB, 768x1024
>>6502594
>I'm pre-HRT and I only go out in girl mode. I pass about 70%. I get a lot of compliments from strangers.
>>
File: 1467586688135.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1467586688135.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>6503703

Always the same reaction when I say that on here. You sound bitter. Not all of us have shit tier alpha male genetics. I got misgendered when I was boy mode for years.

Guess that's the difference between us TruTrans and AGP scum.
>>
File: giphy.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>6503794
>using the trutrans meme unironically
>i got misgendered for years
>>
>>6503949

Sorry you have trouble getting your nasty shoulders through the door way.
>>
>>6503949
trutrans is a real thing, not everyone transitioned after male puberty over a fetish like you did
>>
>>6503968
>ur so salty! im the prettiest princess!
okay, hon. calm down. i'm not even trans.
why don't you go ahead and post a picture if you think you're so damn passable? let us be the judge of that.
>inb4 no way this is 4chan and it's scaryyyy
>>
>>6503981
not a tranny. why don't you save the projections for your high school math class.
>>
>>6504008
>muh projections
>>
>>6502484
>So I think this is some kind of homophobic harassment[.]

Accidentally bumping into someone isn't harassment, and since OP is an MtF who posts on a Kazakhstani popsicle art forum, she's probably a space case who gets in people's way a lot. The only thing her increasingly feminine appearance and demeanour is going to do is make people less likely to apologise when she gets in their way, rightly or wrongly, as per >>6502462. To us straight men, other men are either formidable and worthy or respect / caution, or nonexistant.
>>
>>6504015
>trutrans is real
>projecting your own issues on others isn't
>>
>>6504032
quit projecting
>>
>>6502177
It's just the way life is OP don't let it get to you, cause you're not the only one. The problem is that society isn't used to people that don't fit the mold of either male or female, and for some reason fall weirdly in the middle. Even people who have finished their transitions fit into one of these molds, the problem with transitioning is the inbetween stage where you're not quite feminine enough to pass, but just enough to not be looked at as completely male anymore either. A lot of the time it can feel like you're just floating on by and people look at you as if they've never seen a human being before. It's just because people either don't know how to react, so it causes either aggression, being protective/scared, or trying to overcompensating as to not offend you because they've never encountered this before. Just let it slide and don't pick a fight with one of these people unless you can defend yourself physically, because it's not really worth it and it'll just make you feel worse in the end anyway.
>>
>>6503981

Question: Chelsea Manning lived as a gay man, worked as a web developer before the military, grew to be 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m) and weighed around 105 pounds (48 kg), all of these associated with cis gays and/or trutrans/HSTS. Yet she joined the military to man-up as non-HSTS are known to do and announced she was trans 4 months before turning 26, while HSTS seem to be known by scientific literature to all go full time by the age of 25. How do you explain that under Blanchard's typology?
>>
>>6504054
I'm this pre hrt, I have no boymode, just androgynous thingmode
>>
>>6504076
I don't explain anything under whatever Blanchard's typology is and I really don't care about your memes
>>
>>6504076
>fulltime by 25 for trutrans
I hear so many different ages for that, but that puts me into the category (transitioned at 23, fulltime by 24). Feels good to be validated for once rather than called an non-trutrans fetishist... Thanks for the confidence boost, Anon.
>>
>>6504101

Then why believe in trutrans?
>>
>>6504118
because there are true trans people, and then there are those who look and act like freaks.
>>
File: Henny.gif (967 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Henny.gif
967 KB, 500x375
>>6502177

It's your raging hormones from the drugs henny x
>>
>>6504076

Easy: Chelsea Manning was brainwashed in captivity to alienate Bradley's wider support in the USA by freaking the public out with transsexuality. It diverted the issue away from transparency, ethics, and freedom and onto sexual identity politics. And maybe it doubled as a show of force, as if to say "Yes, we can lock you up indefinitely and erase you from the public sphere, we can even recreate you however we like if we bring you back."
>>
>>6504076
>grew to be 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m) and weighed around 105 pounds (48 kg), all of these associated with cis gays and/or trutrans/HSTS.

Wait, what? How does your height have to do with whether or not you're trutrans? There are tons of cis-girls that are tall, and hell even my sister is 6'0" (volleyball player). I don't get how being trutrans means that you grow less in male puberty...
>>
>>6504165
u r only trutrans if you are short/average female height tbhon. if you didn't starve urself when u were young and suffered from severe stunt growth then you probably loved ur benis :3
>>
What you want here is you are so pretty and confuse their poor minds and they don't know how to act.

The reality is that you look like a huge faggot and males are conditioned to look down on faggot.

And if you have long hair then from behind people might think you are a woman then you turn around they realise you are just a fag and that annoys people and grosses them out.

Hope that helps :^)
>>
>>6504165
It doesn't
>>
>>6502484
Nope. You are wrong. Read above :^)
>>
>>6504165
Tall masc hons obviously weren't meant to be women and obviously didn't care about turning tall and masc so how could they be truly trans?
>>
>>6502177
Welcome to being male.
>>
>>6503678
I hope you're still getting your ass beaten up by one guy at least :p
>>
Well if you live in a city it's pretty common to make light physical contact with numerous strangers.
>>
>>6504306
I am, my boyfriend disciplines me
>>
>>6504187
I had anorexia as a teenager and stunted my growth at 5'5". I was never 'trutrans' though. I'm pretty ok with my penis and there was definitely some sexual feelings involved in crossdressing and transitioning. In the end though I decided being a mediocre woman wasn't worth it and went full twink instead because at least I can get laid by some gay/bi dudes.
>>
File: brows.jpg (4 KB, 137x121) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
4 KB, 137x121
>>6504165
> There are tons of cis-girls that are tall, and hell even my sister is 6'0" (volleyball player). I don't get how being trutrans means that you grow less in male puberty...
Oh you silly hon. You and your hon tales that you tell yourself to sleep better at night.
>>
>>6507348
Depends on where anon lives. I could see that being the case in some Western European countries where the average height is much higher across the board. Americans are generally quite short among first world nations because of poor diet and lack of exercise. Mass immigration from Latin American has also lowered our national averages though. I live in a very hispanic area and a good number of men, let alone women, are shorter than me, and I would be considered fairly short for a white man (5'6")
>>
>>6508180
even a 7'11 woman has something a man of any height doesn't have - hips and curves

of course a tall man who is trying to be a woman also gets to be more noticed than some manlet even if the manlet had wide shoulders which perfectly explains why it's easier for any < 5'7 tranny to pass
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.