[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, the guy I guess I'm "dating" now is obsessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Racist.jpg (19 KB, 403x256) Image search: [Google]
Racist.jpg
19 KB, 403x256
So, the guy I guess I'm "dating" now is obsessed with sex. It's really fucking annoying and a total turn off. He's perfect otherwise, cute, short blond and effeminate. Just my type, but I literally had to PRY his hand of my dick when we went to Pride a few weeks back. I like a little sport or "hard to get", but I can't get him to slow the fuck down. His excuse is always "sorry if I want to fuck my boyfriend!", but it's like being around a fuckbuddy most of the time. That and we almost never do other things, can't even get the guy to spend the night. Wtf should I do? I'm right on the edge of ending this completely.

Also, he mentioned how many exs he saw at Pride, and he LIVES with one. That seems way weird to me.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>cute, short blond and effeminate. Just my type
time to change your type
>>
>perfect otherwise
>effeminate

Hmm really made me think.
>>
>>6502150
What would you suggest? I'm not into masc guys, being kinda masc myself....

>>6502157
Not a fan of the softer types?
>>
>>6502199
fems and twinks are all sluts, there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>6502143
Have sex, but only as much as you yourself would like to. Sex shouldn't be the center of a relationship
>>
>>6502207
T-that's not true! :&
>>
>>6502211
But that's kinda the problem. His partner feels otherwise, how can he fix it?
>>
>>6502228
Maybe only have sex one day of the week, so his partner gets excited for that one day and wont bug him about fucking on other days
>>
How do people in this day and age not know anything about love. I guess they never put you in a "relationships" class in school, which honestly wouldn't be a terrible idea.

On topic OP, it sounds like your relationship is shitty and unfulfilling. You should also never be expected to put out if you don't want to. That's a red flag.
>>
>>6502207
That sucks, I'd love a LTR with a cute, slightly reluctant fem type. I have this urge to "protect" guys like that. I adore them. I mean, I do have some wiggle room on the mentality I guess....

>>6502211
Thats the thing, every time he mentions it, it just kinda kills it for me. And he mentions it ALL THE TIME.

>>6502213
It's...starting to seem true...

I guess I'm no huge prize bf myself. I'm pretty cis, and there isn't much special about me. I dunno if I should just stay with what I have.
>>
>>6502207
mine was perfectly pure until we started dating.
>>
>>6502236
if he wants sex constantly, he'll find it elsewhere, fast. some people are completely insatiable and need a partner to match.
>>
>>6502383
Hm, that sounds slutty. Maybe he isn't for me.
>>
>>6502207
Not true, I'm a femboy who is still a butt virgin ;.;
>>
>>6502143
>he lives with an ex
Believe me if you don't fuck him properly his ex will, actually he's probably fucking him right now.

You're dealing with an hypersexual person, that's common among men. Nothing wrong with that.

If you want to do other things with him, you can always turn an otherwise normal situation into a sexual one by making him wear something kinky or making him crossdress, make him wear a buttplug, a chastity cage. Considering what you said I think he'll love it.
>>
>>6502143
Literally my ex. Obsessed with sex, sex was center of relationship, every comment went back to subject of sex, and so on. I didn't feel like they cared about me just my body. When I refused sex they'd go into hysterics and guilt me until I agreed or berate me when I absolutely refused. We break up later and they tell everyone I repeatedly raped them.

I'm now dating an asexual who matches my sex drive a lot better and cares about me as a person.

Don't stay with anyone who doesn't make you comfortable, no matter how "your type" they seem.
>>
>>6502694
my boyfriend was a butt virgin (minus dildos) until me. turned him into a buttslut so fast.
>>
>>6502709
>you can always turn an otherwise normal situation into a sexual one

I don't think you get what I'm saying. I want to do NORMAL things with him. You know, movies, dinner etc..... Jeez, wtf is wrong with the gay community.

>>6502716
Thats good advice, I just have to find a way to end this. Gonna be lonely for a while I guess.
>>
>>6502207
I'm not a degenerate. There's still hope. Just don't meet someone on Grindr. Also don't go to pride you won't find any respectable people there. It may be fun to you, and you can have a good time, just don't start any relationships with anyone.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.