[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chaser Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Spend a few days in Germany, mostly walking around at night and sleeping during the day
>Come across a MtF who could fool most people but not an experienced chaser such as myself
>Try to approach her but i get nervous so i end up following her instead
>Gather courage to talk to her
>Try to sound manly but end up sounding odd, and she fails to understand what i was saying
>I realize that i have been standing in the dark this whole time
>Try to step closer to her while saying something in broken German
>She starts to run
>I start running in the other direction
>I get lost in the streets for two hours because i ran through streets without looking where i was going
>>
And chasers have the nerve to say they are not creepy...
>>
>>6501488
Individuals are creepy, this behavior is clearly r9k tier retarded
I'm nothing like op aside from my attraction to trans women.
I'm no saint though i'm kind of an asshat
But i'm pretty loving on the bright side and can fall for girls pretty quickly
>>
>>6501444
Better luck next time OP.
>>
>>6501528
he's a spaghetti throwing meme man but i guess i hope he improves if game too.
>>
File: 1385208252430.jpg (98 KB, 508x619) Image search: [Google]
1385208252430.jpg
98 KB, 508x619
>>6501444
>experienced chaser such as myself
riiiiiiiiight :^)

>Try to approach her but i get nervous
LUL scared to talk to a tranny xD

>She starts to run
This is how I can tell you are fat

>I get lost in the streets for two hours
NA master race reporting, we have smartphones with GPS and map software....and you know streets that go North/South East/West instead of retarded zig zag angular lines that started as some peasant donkey trail in the 11th century..... feels good man :D

Oh well at least you got trips desu
>>
>>6501540
>She starts to run
>This is how I can tell you are fat
kek
>>
I wonder how many chasers think they're transdar is perfect and wind up creeping on an unfortunate cis girl under the presumption that she's trans.
>>
>>6501635
i dont know if theyre reall but stories where he goes in for a reach around and is shocked there isnt a dick are amazing
>>
>>6501635
probably a lot i don't think i'm anything special but i don't approach someone just because they may be trans
>>
>>6501635
video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kQ_KkkzMXo
>>
>>6501647
Movie tangerine comes to mind lol. Gets mad and tells her to get the Fuck out of his car
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 968x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 968x612
Not too much longer until I get to see her again. I hope that she's alright. I know I'm not okay..... but I'm getting better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.