[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight guy attracted to lesbian friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1465182555683.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1465182555683.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
I have this lesbian friend who is very introverted. I'm her only close friend.

I am glad she knows what she wants and may one day (when she's less introverted) meet a girl, but I still find myself attracted to her. I am by no means upset over her not wanting a relationship with me, but I find myself in a lot of situations where I want to bone her.

We hang out alot, hug everytime we part ways, I help her dress, take naps on the same bed, etc. Normal close friend shit. Everytime she bends over and reaches for something I stare. Everytime she complains about her bras and hands them to me I feel for the warmth. Just a few weeks ago I just got out of the shower at her place, put briefs on, and kept the towel over while I still got dressed (I had never gotten dressed in front of her), and she says
>you got briefs on, you don't need the towel
I drop the towel, and of course, getting dressed in front of her, I had a rager. She just stares at me plainly, just her seeing me as a friend, maybe admiring me in a non-sexual way, while I'm awkwardly staring back with an erection at this beautiful woman. I just continued to fumble my pants around it and that was that.

She has a lot of trust in me, and I would never pressure her into anything, but everytime we hang out I find myself sexualizing her. She is much less sexual and doesn't fully get how much I want her.

What should I do? Should I try to avoid intimate situations? Everytime we hang out we just get closer. Last time we napped in bed. Next time I might cuddle her to sleep. I don't know where it's going. Should I talk to her about it? I don't want to seem like I'm trying to coax her. I just feel like a shitty friend for wanting to bang her even though she's a lesbian. My friends told me to convince her to give me a handjob, and I kinda considered it. I'm overwhelmed with hormones for her. Should I fap everytime b4 I see her? How would you all feel?

Sry if I sound like a piece of shit friend.
>>
File: 1450997860291.jpg (87 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1450997860291.jpg
87 KB, 550x733
>>6499891
>I help her dress, take naps on the same bed, etc
>Normal close friend shit.
>>
>>6499920
I thought this is what close buddies do. Do people normally NOT do this??
>>
>>6499891
how old are you?

We've all had straight girl crushes anon i know how you feel.
you might be able to make her have sex with you, just out of curiosity or whatever, a lot of women are open to it, as i've had sexual encounters with a few self identified straight women.
but forget about a relationship, that's not gonna happen

Careful tho, because you could ruin your friendship.
I prefer the company of guys, and whenever i make a new friend, i'm always relieved that finally i have a guy friend that doesn't want to have sex with me, only for them to propose their love to me a month later and ruin the whole thing, and i always end up never talking to them again.

It really depends on how she see's you i guess
>>
File: 0.jpg (103 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
103 KB, 1024x576
>>6499922
I always used to back when i had friends,
some people have closer friendships than others
>>
>>6499935
I'm 20.

It's good to hear that people can be open to it. My friend is a bit of an odd case because she's very cautious and not sexually open (I wouldn't be surprised if she was a virgin)

You're right, it definitely could ruin the relationship. A while back she did something that nearly killed our friendship, but I forgave her, so if we could weather that event I don't think this will be that big a deal.

We actually started out as a relationship. I saw her in lecture and she had this off beauty about her so I asked her out. We went out for a few weeks and I told her that I had feelings and that even if she didn't like me I still wanted to be friends, and that's when she told me she was gay.

I think, considering the dynamic of our friendship (and how it has weathered so far), I could talk to her about it. I could do it via text right now, but something tells me I should really address it in person. I'd hate for her to react negatively and push me away, but I'd rather that than get into more intimate situations with her thinking it's all non-sexual

Sorry to hear about your guy friends... we're sort of biologically hardwired when we're youthful to have sex with women in our vicinity :p
>>
Welp. You just lost that friend.
>>
File: 5XeK9m.jpg (16 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
5XeK9m.jpg
16 KB, 320x200
>>6499891
>tfw I'm a lesbian and my best friend who's a straight guy has a crush on me
I can't speak for your friend, but please don't force her to do anything she wouldn't want to do with you.
You need to accept the fact that she'll never like you back and please don't hold it against her, it's not like she has power over her sexuality.
>>
File: 1313626503579.png (105 KB, 183x334) Image search: [Google]
1313626503579.png
105 KB, 183x334
>>6499891
>My friends told me to convince her to give me a handjob, and I kinda considered it.
>>
>>6499891
The worst things you can do now are to ask immediately or to make a big deal out of it. Pretend nothing happened, keep up the friendship, but advance the sleeping together thing very slowly and casually over a long period of time. If she doesn't resist the drawn-out advances, there's your answer.
>>6500351
4/10
>>
Look man, there are few homos that have never been interested in straight men/women in the past despite knowing it's impossible. Odds are she's been there before. Don't try and make her jerk you off, you're just gonna ruin your friendship. As hard as it sounds just enjoy what you have, we have to deal with this shit constantly.
>>
>>6499891
dawwwwwwwwww

this is cute
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.