[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any other pre-HRT FTM's that are just filled with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: HairA-Shape_out.jpg (192 KB, 1454x710) Image search: [Google]
HairA-Shape_out.jpg
192 KB, 1454x710
is there any other pre-HRT FTM's that are just filled with all consuming desire to rape, kill, and consume?
I want to march bottomless and sweating through the deep mud of the Somme dragging a dead nun whose head I crushed between my biceps to where I will rape her soft corpse like a sewer mutt with the sound of artillery in the distance cutting through the deep warm fog that surrounds me on an unending pale day
>>
File: 10Su8Dp.gif (537 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
10Su8Dp.gif
537 KB, 320x180
>>6499601
I legitmently have no idea why I post on this board. I get no enjoyment from it.
>>
>>6499601
One day anon, one day you'll be the manliest man who ever lived. Keep that rage alive.

Men who don't become girls like me.
>>
>>6499601
AAP spotted
Holy shit calm down Aiden, there's no need to be so mad.
>>
>>6499601
Don't you think that is abit harsh?
>>
>>6499601
This is because all males have the desire to rape wymyn and as a gender traitor trans*man you are a male just with a male cunt shitlord
>>
>>6499601
Honestly you just need a strong man to give you a good dicking and put you in your feminine, submissive place.
>>
>>6499601
Born-male here, I used to know that feel all day every day before I started HRT. Now I desire nothing more than the sweet embrace of a handsome boy as I cuddle my kitten on one of those sunny days with just enough clouds to make it so it's not terribly bright, and the smell of daisies is still on the evening air as we lie there together on the beautiful grass, hand in hand, and hearts coexisting.
>>
>>6499856
Stop smoking that stuff m8
>>
>>6499601
sometimes i touch girls boobs in gta5
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.