[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find a boyfriend if you're under 21? Since, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mqlw95ifjh1sylm5qo1_500.jpg (13 KB, 489x287) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqlw95ifjh1sylm5qo1_500.jpg
13 KB, 489x287
How do you find a boyfriend if you're under 21? Since, I think, the only way o meet people is going to bars and such, is there any way else you can go about it? I live in a big city (Dallas, TX) and all I want is someone to cuddle with. Help

(pic super not related)
>>
grindr/okcupid i guess? or just go out more often in general. like to coffee shops or bookstores or to the cinema/mall/whatever
>>
>>6499120

just go out with gay friends of friends

its not that hard, jeez
>>
File: 1467060071091.png (264 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467060071091.png
264 KB, 500x375
>>6501587
>just ask your friends anon
>you do have friends, right?
>>
>>6501596

just make friends then

its not that hard either dude
>>
>>6499120
I met mine at a D&D group.
>>
>>6499120
Fellow guy from Dallas here. There's plenty of guys your age to meet in Lewisville or Coppell.
>>
File: 2f184fd54e8a20bbfe08b71d.jpg (338 KB, 706x800) Image search: [Google]
2f184fd54e8a20bbfe08b71d.jpg
338 KB, 706x800
>>6499120
If you're a shut-in like me, just make an OkCupid account and don't be too shy to post pictures and write a little about yourself. If you're anywhere from average to good looking, guys will want to talk to you and meet up for dates.
>>
>>6499120
Bars and clubs are the place for gay anonymous hookups which once in a blue moon lead to long-term relationships. It just so happens that most gay men have a fuckton of casual sex with a lot of complete strangers, so the odds of eventually sensing somebody romantically compatible with oneself through anal penetration alone are pretty good.

Meet cute gay boyfriends the same way you would meet anyone else you want to screw. Be outgoing, make friends, make sexuality public to close friends so they can spread the word about their gay friend looking for love, subtly pursue potential boyfriends within circle of friends, if that fails then continue to make more friends and repeat cycle.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.