[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be 20, cis male, bisexual but only interested in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sleepy_pepe_cry.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
sleepy_pepe_cry.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
>be me
>be 20, cis male, bisexual but only interested in dating girls
>I guess I can just call that heteroromantic
>polyamorous
>moderate-severe hard of hearing, autistic
>plenty of other fun mental and physical handicaps
>asthma, anxiety, depression, etc
>had an abusive dad and a hard life overall
>but nobody wants to listen to my shit, "nobody cares anon, you're a loser"
>also poor
>was huge loser in school because sperg, couldn't handle college
>on top of that, total beta male and unattractive
>but still white and cis male
>liberal from New England, moved to the south because broke
>republican hicks everywhere, can't understand a word they're saying
>when I can understand them, they all say dumb shit anyways
>just spouting on and on about Trump or making racist comments
>too awkward and unable to communicate to make new friends in person
>friends that wouldn't pity me, friends that I'd actually enjoy hanging out with
>there's nowhere to meet people there irl anyways
>people with a fucking brain, I mean
>also not marginalized or interesting enough to make friends online and hold their interest
>the friends I have irl live 800 miles from me now, they're hardly online
>they're also hardly available when I visit irl
>can't be honest with them about myself because they're mostly /b/tard types
>the friends I have online I think only talk to me because they're friends with my gf
>they probably also pity the shit out of me
>just want to be happy
>not marginalized or disabled enough to get help or meet internet friends
>but marginalized and disabled enough, and in the right, invisible ways, that I have a very hard time
>I hate my life, I hate myself, I just want to be happy
>>
>>6497898
>bisexual but only interested in dating girls
Bisexuals are the fucking worst.
>>
>>6497898
I hope everything works out for you. Hang on. Push ahead. Claw your way up.
>>
>>6498063
Thanks, anon
>>
>>6498057

Bi here.

I've had interest from two girls in life who displayed compliments, and on both occasions, it wasn't done face-to-face. One was inadvertent (from a friend of a friend commenting on me), and another was a girl on a cam in a chatroom. Not everyone is the same.

Besides, if he's not dating guys, it's not like he's going to screw them over emotionally/mentally because he won't lead them on to begin with if his feelings are entirely physical and sexual?
>>
>>6497898
>has a gf
>complains about being alone
Kill urself my man
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.