[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating people who identify as females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1280x960
(Female) Hi I just wanted to know how to date someone that doesn't identify as a male. I've always been sexually drawn to "girls" but only dated "guys". I'm sorry if the terminology offends anyone but i'd really like to know. Thanks
>>
>>6496641
are you saying you want to date a tranny?
>>
>>6496654
I'm not opposed to it. I'm just saying someone that identifies as female
>>
Try asking cis les gen and trans Les gen
>>
>>6496661
>I'm just saying someone that identifies as female
so you want to date a trans trender liar?
>>
>>6496669
Okay thanks
>>
>>6496679
You're welcome. I'm trans and dating a cis girl, it's fantastic and by far the healthiest relationship I've ever been in. The support I get from her and knowing I'm able to support her is the best feeling.
>>
>>6496698
Does she know you're a tranny?
>>
>>6496641
If you're wondering about the terminology most prefer to be called trans women or better yet just women. The way you put it isn't offensive but it is convoluted.

If you wanted to date us, just ask normally. No special rules. The more you treat us like a normal girl the better, albeit one with an often significant lack of experience living as our gender.

Some specific things to be aware of, most feel uncomfortable about our bodies, most are rather submissive both in personality and in a relationship, and most don't really like talking about our male attributes or being treated like a male.
>>
>>6496704
Yeah, I told her when she first asked me out. She said she was les so I assumed it would be a deal breaker (still having a dick) but she was cool with it and asked me out anyway.
>>
>>6496708
Right, well thanks :3 i've always been too scared to ask you know? I'm submissive myself so i don't know how that would work out
>>
>>6496704
>Does she know you're a tranny?
It's impossible to hide it in the long term. If your penis doesn't clue her in your lack of clitoris/non-functioning vagina will and if even that doesn't then the fact that at least half your new and all your old friends/acquaintances/family refer to you as a "he" will.
>>
>>6496790
>lack of clitoris

Hon... They give you a clitoris in srs now. They have done for many year, you even get a clitoral hood to go with it. Are you living in the 60's?
>>
>>6496790
I thought maybe they hadn't transitioned yet
>>
>>6496790
>if even that doesn't then the fact that at least half your new and all your old friends/acquaintances/family refer to you as a "he" will.

also
>not being stealth
and/or
>not having accepting friends/senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1080x1080
>>6496641
Date the bisexual subspecies of femboy instead. They've got feminine bodies Like mtfs do, but act boyish and won't get offended easy.

You'll be able to tell your parents you're still straight too.
>>
>>6496915
Oh i see. I dunno any of the lingo so i'm always really lost
>>
>>6496915
I'm >>6496708 and I gotta admit, if you can find a mentally stable bisexual femboy who isn't just trying to repress being trans it'd probably be way simpler for you.

#thestruggleisreal
>>
>>6496925
Really just another name for twinks. Only the weird board culture means most of them experiment with hormones or use them as some way to guarantee they'll always stay feminine.

But they don't think of themselves as women or want to be women or have any problems with acting like guys so it might be easier for you.
>>
File: THE EVIDENCE IS THERE.jpg (41 KB, 1122x669) Image search: [Google]
THE EVIDENCE IS THERE.jpg
41 KB, 1122x669
>>6496915
Yeah, do this. It's always nice to have someone attracted to femboys other than the standard super-masculine gay guy
>>
>>6496641
lesbianism doesn't exist
>>
>>6496641
Tranny here

You're pretty good looking, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding what you're looking for. Unfortunately I'm only interested in boys right now ;~;

>>6496708
This, desu

"People who identify as female" sounds so clinical and impersonal. It's like how some medical journals will call gay and bi men "men who have sex with men."
>>
>>6496790
Srs vaginal are indistinguishable from cis vagina
>>
>>6498680
there's that lie again
>>
>>6498726
In reality they range from being pretty great and cis looking to absolutely horrifying monstrosities and everything in-between.

On average they look okay, not indistinguishable but not very different. Just meh.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.