[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have a serious problem >be the result of a one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: frank.jpg (34 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
34 KB, 480x720
I think I have a serious problem

>be the result of a one night stand between my white mum and a Chinese exchange student
>raised by a single mother
>very short, very skinny. basically pic related body, 5'2"
>my penis is just embarrassing as well, 10cm hard, and soft it just looks like a nub
>i am attracted to men
>i started transitioning because i just don't feel like a guy
>not on HRT yet, but with makeup, a wig, a padded small bra, and some compression shorts i pass for a girl easily becasue of dem asian genes
>i'm really happy living as a woman, i don't worry about my voice being too soft anymore, don't worry about being intimidated by other men ect
>some old friends who knew I was gay, but not that i was transitioning, called me up and asked me to hang out, so i went untransitioned because I don't like people knowing i'm trans, i prefer to meet new people and have them know me as a woman from the start
>i turn up and my "friend" explains that it's a group date, and they need a date for a gay friend of his who just moved back to the city and doesn't know anybody
>he's not even hot. he's actually ugly with bags under his eyes, bad skin, crooked teeth. wearing a motorcycle jacket.
>so I try and be polite and well... after we get there and he takes off his jacket holy shit he's buff as fuck. from the neck down he's amazing looking.
>and as we're talking he's funny, really funny, and nice. and he towers over me at 5'10" but unlike 99% of men i know didn't bully me about it
>we get along well, which rarely happens between me and men
>he wants to see me again and honestly I had a great time and like him

field too long
>>
>>6493236

What the fuck do i do? I don't have any experience here, i only dated like, 2 guys as a male and they really were not great experiences. one treated me like a pet and kept going on about how i was a tiny little half man and treated me like a child, the other one bullied me about being short and my dick, said i had the body of a 10 year old girl and the dick of a little boy. Should i give up on the trans thing and try being a regular gay guy again? he doesn't have a clue i'm trans and likes me as a man.
>>
I don't give a fuck but you'd better get on hormones before you finish maturing into a man. Twink youth is short lived, don't wait for it to end.
>>
>>6493255
Youth in general is short-lived. Only drama queens obsess over it.
>>
>>6493240
If you've got crippling dysphoria and can't stand the idea of living as an effeminate male then good luck to you, I don't know what would help.
Otherwise I'd say just remain a guy. Lots of gay guys like small effeminate twinks and you are way more likely to have a relationship built on mutual respect instead of a fetish.
>>
>>6493236
>>6493240
You can't just "give up" being trans if you are trans, but if you think you can go ahead.
>>
>>6493501
I would never write someone's feelings about themselves off as illegitimate or confused if they were confident in who they were but lots of people aren't so sure of themselves and that's when I think a suggestion of "giving up" being trans could be helpful. I also don't think anything involving people's perceptions of themselves or the human mind in general can be easily understood and ignoring certain options because the implications might be distasteful is a bad way to go.
>>
File: 1455603204803.jpg (607 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
1455603204803.jpg
607 KB, 900x1100
>>6493236
>>6493240
OP, honestly, it seems you genuinely like the guy, so I'd say go for it.
That said, in regards to the trans thing reflect on it, ask a friend who's open with you or open to the idea of you being trans, and consult over the idea with them.

That said if you feel strongly that you want to be a woman, then transition and I'm sure you'd find a guy you like.
If you prefer "cross dressing" as the gender you really feel you are, then you should also tell whomever you'd be involved with.

Just continue things with this guy and see how much you really do like him, and how open he is to certain things and see how he really treats you as you guys go along with whatever relationship you two will have, be it friendship, or romance.

I wish you the best OP, but there isn't much information or help myself or the others on this board will be able to give with such limited information regarding your trans dilemma. And if you offer up more information, I'm sure we'd be able to help out more.

Also don't buy into the tranny conversion thing, there's a lot of trannies here who will just say outright finish transitioning, without even waiting for you to provide more info. Ignore them.
>>
fuck fuck fuck, friend is asking if it's ok to give this guy my number, he wants to go out with me on a real date.
>>
>>6493571
>if you feel strongly that you want to be a woman
I think it's more i don't feel like a man at all.
>>
>>6493240
For one, don't be down on your peen. Small dicks are cute. You should sort your shit out and figure out what YOU want, not base you decisions on what other ppl want you to do. Go see a gender therapist if you need to. Also, you don't know that this guy dislikes trannies but you don't have to tell him right off. Date him and if something comes of it, like if you are headed to relationship territory come out to him then. Or tell him right off, if that is what makes you feel better about yourself. Or just be honest and say you don't really know right now but it is something that possible in the future and you don't want to mislead him. OC if you guys are just gonna be short-term fuck buddies, you don't really have to justify anything about how you want to live your life.
>>
File: 1466701951469.jpg (33 KB, 416x250) Image search: [Google]
1466701951469.jpg
33 KB, 416x250
>>6493598
Do it. Don't be a puss.
>>6493608
If that's the case there's nothing wrong with being a fem guy. There isn't a much better way to describe it, honestly.

Just be and live for yourself dude, that's all that matters. If you don't feel like a guy, or a girl, then that's that. Express yourself and project yourself as how you really feel.

Your stress will go away when you stop worrying over that shit to begin with, and have a boyfriend you can truly be yourself with.
We're you yourself with this guy you've just met?

If you were, continue being yourself, aa it seems he respected you for you doing just that, if that's the case.

Just be yourself OP, and those who don't respect you for that can fuck off, and the man who does respect you for you, and you decide to be with him, will be the right kind of guy for you. Don't put up with disrespect, but don't lose yourself in the process of trying to earn respect, or not be disrespected.

Those worth your time will care for you and respect you for who you are as a person, not for who you are not.
>>
Uwot<
>>
I now have a date tomorrow night at a Thai place...

I am very nervous, i'll keep you updated fellas
>>
>>6493598
Don't tell him that you like dressing as a girl until the third or fourth time out with him. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's personal info and how he reacts can make or break a first date.
post face btw
>>
>>6494269
awesome dude. congrats and good luck!
>>
>>6493236
>twink meets ugly guy
>twink is uninterested
>twink notices ugly guy is buff
>twink suddenly falls in love with him

Why are twinks such sluts for muscles?

Not a bad thing though.
>>
>>6495121
because a face is a poor metric of how well they take care of themselves
a muscley body pretty much shows a dude(ette) isnt a colossal slob
>>
>>6495121
It's a nice complimentary body type for a twink. It just feels good to have a big strong guy wrap his arms around your relatively small waist or lift you up for a big hug.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.