[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand the gay club crowd to whom all that matters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: 1467162482294.jpg (43 KB, 529x600) Image search: [Google]
1467162482294.jpg
43 KB, 529x600
I can't stand the gay club crowd to whom all that matters is their appearance and how well their mouths flap around.I find that out of anyone they treat you the worst for having autism. I have never met a group more prone to child-like bullshit and vain jealousy in my life

My roommate would bring these people to our apartment and I never had a good experience with them, god forbid you don't want to have sex with one of them when they sneak into your room to creep on you
>>
whoa whoa easy there omar
>>
>>6489457
>cis woman is easy
A straight man or a salty MtF made this.
>>
>>6489592
My guess is salty MtF, based off of the end. Why are all MtFs so bitter?
>>
stick to one thread degenerate
>>>/r9k/29648070
>>
>>6489598
well, obviously because they have it harder than men and much harder than women.
>>
>>6489612
>/r9k/
Yup it's a bitter MtF
>>
File: ..webm (1014 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
..webm
1014 KB, 1280x544
>Oh no gays are sneaking into my room
>I so want to be straight but these gays keep tempting me
>I must post my struggle on 4chins

I'm gonna cum over there and berry my dick so far inside your ass whoever can pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Oregano goes in all fields
>>
File: 1467354821577.jpg (223 KB, 893x935) Image search: [Google]
1467354821577.jpg
223 KB, 893x935
>>6489457
My autism made me make an edit of this
>>
File: 1434257961692.jpg (358 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434257961692.jpg
358 KB, 900x1200
>implying easymode exists

listen friendo, we're all made of decaying organic matter and trapped on a spinning ball of dirt. everything is shit.
>>
>>6489814
I'm not. I ate light yesterday and doing enemas this morning b/c friday night is date night :^)
>>
>>6489814
It's a bummer though because everything about me is amazing except for the fact that I'm not cis
>>
>women
>easier then a man
>easier then a man who likes to wear dresses

MyWorldViewComesFromYoutubeVideosAndIKnowNothingAboutTheRealWorld.jpg
>>
>>6489796
>Male
>Extremely hard at the start

>ftm
>Hard at the start

Doesn't match up.
>>
>>6489980
>unironically thinking agp or transsexuality is easy

come on try better next time
>>
>>6490033
male gets easier when you hit 30
ftm is hard only during the pre-transition and transition period, once they transition life is okay for them, not perfect, but okay
>>
>>6490192
>once they transition life is okay for them
They have no dick, and no real way to get one.
Partially true for trans women too, but there you have a chance to get something good, or something horrible.
>>
>>6490227
it's barely about organs in our society, really, genital dysphoria is near last stage of dysphoria, FtMs at least can go stealth and look like a man and almost always pass, that's why i feel it's easier for them.
MtFs barely pass, genitals don't matter when you're built like a bookshelf with two small cones and a jaw wider than hips
>>
>>6489796
>men have a extremely hard start in life

topkek

MtF MRAs are the dumbest people.
>>
>>6490284
well prove me wrong then smartass
women can get anything they want as children, but as they get older, they lose value, thus the dating game becomes easier for men since women start actually going out of their way to get men, but women are entitled princesses as kids, and our society shoving down gender age standards towards men for not becoming the slaves to the pussy or being born with the right hairline or whatever eventually makes them all less proud to be male, and that's a bad thing

i'm straight mtf but what i stated is literally a fact
>>
>>6490293
Holy shit the delusional is real. It's really sad when beta males feel they need to transition because they view being a woman as "easy mode".

Young girls are told time and time again that they can't do this or they can't do that. Are constantly blocked from doing anything that could give them a grazed knee. While boys are empowered to go out, explore and take the world by it's reigns. The coddling of young women is not a privilege, it's anything but.
>>
>>6490299

top kek, this bait

are you living during current year?
>>
>>6490305
>this is bait

translation: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"
>>
>>6490310

translation: in the 1950s it was real bad.

KYS, friendo
>>
>>6490299

at least you tried
>>
>>6490314
No kyssar for me, thanks.
>>
>>6490320
>Salty betas who were turned down by a woman once and AGP trannies can't accept anything that doesn't agree with their little world view
>>
>>6490322

shoot yourself in the face for the betterment of all

(^:
>>
>>6490323

>claims I'm salty after all the context
>dummy on 4chin

typical, lose my number scrub
>>
>>6490299
nigga i didn't transition because it would be ez mode, if you had reading comprehension, in my edit of OP's picture i put being MtF into nightmare mode, i'd rather be a cis dude than unpassable trash that i am t-b-h
Your point is also included on the pic, by "some features are disabled" i meant exactly that, some shit you're told not to do, and most girls don't do certain things while men tend to have more freedom. It's called the gender paradox i think, women conform more (than men) to gender standards when they need to and less (than men) when they don't need to, and in our society, we need to conform most of the time so it makes sense, however, putting limitations on what girls do and giving them strict guidelines also simplifies their life in a way, you're put on rails, so to speak, may not like it, but these rails always lead to success of some extent, depending on your starting point (background etc). Doesn't mean you can't go off rails and be some prostitute just to feed your baby cuz you're some single mother but that happens way less often than men getting divorced/cheated on etc, because their lives are more free, but also harder in that way, it's much more of a sandbox, and that's why men sometimes feel like all women are the same, because not looking inside them and their heads and hearts, they kind of are.

But hey, that's just my opinion, what would i fucking know anyway.
>>
>>6490325
You're free to go to whichever Internet safe space you like if you don't want to see free speech here.

I would suggest: /r/theredpill, /r/the_donald, /pol/ or stormfront
>>
>>6490236
>genitals don't matter when you're built like a bookshelf with two small cones and a jaw wider than hips
You just described half the cis women in my town. Ever been in Scandinavia? If you have trouble passing, just come here.
>>
>>6490329

it's more that your opinion is clearly useless, you've proven that

if you died it would help everyone, consider it
>>
>>6490330
too expensive, i can just get fat and be in UK it's even easier here
Fuck the muslims though
i may aswell move there, my father always wanted to go there
>>
>>6489463
Underrated.
>>
>>6490328
Obviously as a tranny you view having your life "on rails" to be a good thing. Because those rails are ones you want to be on.

But for a woman the constantly infantilizing and strict track you have to follow certainly does not "lead to success", you might view it as success because it's success you want. But for many women what we want to achieve requires 10,000 fold the effort it requires for anyone else as everyone will look down on you, underestimate and disregard want you can offer and your skillset.
>>
>>6490351
>>6490328
The difficulties different sexes face cannot to simply be put into little "easy/hard" boxes because it entirely depends what your life goals are, what you want to achieve. What is easy to achieve for a man can be a lot harder for a woman purely because of society, and it works vice verse too.
>>
>>6490351
Ehh, i don't want to be on rails or anything, and definitely not because i think it leads to success, transitioning for those reasons is about the most wrong thing you can do. I don't see it as a good thing, but it can be a simpler thing, if you play the game you're given, which is a lot of what women i know do, or at least in my opinion, i feel like that's what they do
i can respect your longing for individuality definitely, easier ain't always better too. I think Trans people have a simillar issue, and just LGBT people in general where people tend to reduce them to a stereotype etc
Hope i got my point across
>>6490357
that's why i edited the picture into casual and full
i guess it would be right to say that if a woman wants to play outside the boundaries society sets her it may be hard, but if a man wants to live a simplistic life he still has to work hard as fuck to achieve as much as a female could have on the silver platter, even if she doesn't really want it all that much.
Sure i think Grass on the greener side mentality works here me being biologically male and everything i guess this makes my statements biased, but having known and observed a lot of people of both genders i figure that's the way things work, in my opinion.
>>
File: bait taken.jpg (45 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait taken.jpg
45 KB, 625x626
>>6490299
>While boys are empowered to go out, explore and take the world by it's reigns
>white
and other boys aren't? Hate to tell you but it's more about class than race. You also fail to take into account divorce rights. A woman getting divorced gets alimony and primary custody over 90% of the time even if they aren't fit for it.
>>
>>6490377
>white

You might want to get some glasses, because that doesn't say white.

Fucking bitter MRAs literally deluding themselves into seeing SJW-boogeyman messages where they weren't any.
>>
>>6490362
So men can attain anything they want given a little effort. But women are stuck being only able to attain a few specific things.

That seems less casual and mode like trial or free accounts in a p2w game. Sure you can hit max level but there's no going any further and you never get to see the ending.
>>
>>6490418
>little effort
here's where you're wrong, most basic things that women get on a silver platter take men tons of effort to get, but once women step outside their game boundaries it balances out, and sometimes even gives men an advantage.
if you want a vidya analogy here's one
It's kind of like a perk where women would get access to all items up until a certain level in a game almost instantly or really quickly and easily but after that level acquiring more becomes twice as hard as it would be for men, who didn't have the option to have things easily handed to them at the start but can level with difficulty according to the level of the thing they want to get with consistency throughout the game.

Not saying either is particularly great at anything other than showing how unequal the genders are in our society. I don't deny that women can be unhappy with being a bimbo stupid housewife-fucktoys for some rich dude or whatever, hell i wouldn't want that either, but if a woman does want just that, it's there, whereas if a man wanted that, it can't be there, same if a woman wants to reach more it's very hard for her.
Some people are okay with just living simplistic lives y'know. I'd be okay with just being a NEET kinda, if i could still be independant somehow and if i could do something (e.g. produce music) in spare time. I think you just need to try and see it from a different perspective.
>>
>>6490388
why do you use MRAs so much? MRAs have nothing to do with this, their agenda has nothing to do with this and i'm sure this board probably has the least people being MRAs, considering most of it is MtFs or gay people who don't care about women either way, moreso Lesbians and bis are probably a minority on here desu.

There is also nothing wrong with being MRA, just like feminism, there are good sides to it and bad sides to it and they can't be taken to the extreme.

Unless of course, you're trolling, which kinda makes everything i said pointless i guess
>>
>>6489592
>implying being a woman isn't easy

A woman made this post.
>>
>>6490293

>women can get anything they want as children

Parents lecture and control their daughters a great deal more than they do their sons. That's why boys are so awful. You're a MTF though, so you have a bias and think your parents not buying you a Barbie is True Oppression.

>slaves to the pussy

lol men kill and rape women at higher rates than the reverse. They are not slaves to us, they just hate us for not fucking them on command or "nagging" them.

lmao mtfs are such morons.
>>
>>6490602
Jesus christ you're buttblasted over something, i'm literally just being civil discussion, i stated a billion times my opinion is based on observation, but fuck if you think females don't get 5 times the attention from opposite sex and love in general you're stupid
my parents spoiled the fuck out of my sister way more than they did to me, and just because yours didn't like you well, tough fucking luck
>not buying you a barbie is true oppression
Damn your butthurt is giving me dysphoria, only a true special snowflake cis bitch can experience this much butthurt at once, somehow i don't feel like your opinion represents the entire half of the planet.
>higher rates
And women start more divorces and claim much more off them, i bet you think being asked to not be a butthurt bitch over every single thing in your ezmode life is being told to fuck on command.
Be happy you have food, be happy you have a house, if you were a man, there could be none, easily. You only ever got where you got because of a moist hole between your legs, accept it and move the fuck on with your easy life, be happy you're playing on the most casual difficulty rolling the best opportunities.
Unless you're fat or ugly, or a lesbian, in that case, the rope is the answer my friend.
>>
>>6490620
>everything is about getting attention from the opposite sex
Spoken like a true fetishist.

>my parents spoiled the fuck out of my sister way more than they did to me
Just because your parents didn't love you as much as your sister doesn't mean men have a hard life.

>telling others to kill themselves
But MtFs aren't violent like men, right?
>>
>>6490636
>everything is about getting attention from the opposite sex
it kinda is, especially during sexual development in teens, and it's literally at the bottom of the maslow pyramid, i'd say it lies pretty core to the attention from opposite sex
that said, i'm asexual.
>men have a hard life
my argument still stands though, we'd need to carry out a case study, however, princess syndrome is a common thing, while no male verison of it is really commonly known, again, based on my personal observations, most women i ever knew had thinly veiled sexism in everything they did or said, while men were either total assholes or not sexist at all.
>kill themselves
i was just saying if you're so butthurt about your ez mode life there is always a way out
>>
>>6489457
>they treat you the worst for having autism.
>the worst for having autism.
>having austism
>autism.
Bait.
or I think we've found your problem OP
>>
File: 1p28aro.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1p28aro.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>>6490620

I think you're the one with "butthurt" here, not me. You're damn angry, calling me a bitch several times and I'm... not. I only called you a moron for seriously thinking men are slaves to women when in the US and pretty much everywhere else, men hold nearly all political, social, economical and religious power. You're stupid, anon.

>Be happy you have food, be happy you have a house, if you were a man, there could be none, easily. You only ever got where you got because of a moist hole between your legs

Damn, all this misogyny. Why does anyone even like MTFs?

Considering how unhinged you are about women and how apparently worthless we are, I'm going to say you're probably too blinded by misogyny to truly judge how your sister got treated.

It's wild that one of the biggest complaints men and mtfs have about women is that we get laid too much. Like, seriously, both of your groups rape and murder us. GET REAL PROBLEMS, DOUCHE.
>>
File: 6_10-Smile-month.jpg (1 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
6_10-Smile-month.jpg
1 MB, 2121x1414
>>6490653

>princess syndrome

And what do you call all the men on /r9k/, or the Elliot Rogers, or the guy who shot up a Curves place because he couldn't get a date, or any other guy who either mopes around that women should just GIVE themselves to them, or the ones who sexually harass or kill us when we ignore them? Do you have a cutesy, degrading name for them? How about all the guys who think women should be barefoot and pregnant, or housewives, or sacrifice everything for the family? How about men who do honor killings? No? No rude little names to talk about what shitty people they are? Oh wow, quelle surprise, an MTF that is a misogynist and ignores that woman-haters have a body count, and "princesses" are, at best, annoying. I am SHOCKED mtfs are stupid, violent man-lovers who tell dissenting women they should kill themselves! SHOCKED.

Men can stop having sex with us if they somehow believe we're princesses or control them with our icky pussies. And they do, it's called MGTOW. You're DUMB, you are a DUMBASS.
>>
File: end my life.jpg (56 KB, 640x514) Image search: [Google]
end my life.jpg
56 KB, 640x514
>>6490653
>while no male verison of it is really commonly known

The first thing that leapt to my mind is Nice Guy Syndrome. Pretty much any group can be entitled, just about different things.

Different anon, but I still maintain there is no such thing as easymode in this instance. I'm pretty sure being an FtM in the developed world is "easymode" to the gay and trans people in other countries who get imprisoned, beaten and worse for simply existing. That's not to say it doesn't happen here; but in some places that kind of shitty behavior is encouraged by the law itself. It's all relative.

It's even relative in our own culture. Like I said, everything is shit and it all stems from the same root--society, cultural mores, the "patriarchy" or whatever the fuck you shits want to call it.

The crap that SJWs say oppresses women also damages/hurts men. What MRAs say is oppressive towards men also fucks with society's expectations when it comes to women. It's just a bunch of arbitrary unspoken rules and shit that we impose on ourself that's doing this.

The only way to cure it is to cleanse everything with fire.
>>
>>6490795

>men run nearly everything in society
>"patriarchy and gender roles hurt men! really!"

Liberal feminists only said that to sell feminism to men AND to justify including their bfs in their activism.

Also, FTM is hardly easy mode when they get gangraped in bathrooms by cis dudes.
>>
I think there's an analogy to be made for the 'muh gender is harder' shitfest that happens every time ideologies from both sides clash

For men looking at women:
It's like seeing a with a big welfare state, all sorts of benefits and privileges that ensure a 'safety net', easier to get healthcare, education, etc, and it seems very enticing due to all of these benefits

For women looking at men:
They see true 'freedom', ancap style, with no power above dictating things, disregarding the benefits because of the burden of taxation

Does either side have it better? I think there's pros and cons to each, and I've always maintained the position that either can be good based on your motivations and desires. Ultimately I think that everyone benefits from the true abolition of gender roles and sex-based prejudice.
>>
>>6489907
Gross
>>
File: 1437425287459.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1437425287459.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
>>6490827
Again, I'm claiming easymode doesn't exist. For anyone. Men, women--both trans and cis--have a shitty time. It's just that everyone experiences different kinds of shit. A man can't recognize what's shitty about being a woman (and vice versa) because they don't have the same experiences. It's two different sides to the same shitty coin.

The kicker is that we've essentially done this to ourselves over the years. Everyone decomposes the same. Death comes for everyone and in the great scheme of things, we are a tiny speck of nothing hurtling towards nothing in the vast nothingness of space.

So what the fuck.
>>
>>6490862

Wow good analogy. I think alot of gay and extreme beta guys would of been better off as women.

I'd say divorce laws do screw men over who've worked hard and accumulated large amounts of wealth. So the ancap advantage of being a man is somewhat mitigated. Although one has the freedom to not marry/cohabit or move to a poorer nation. I'm hoping in time more judges become MRA friendly and divorce is handled on a case by case basis.
>>
>>6491055
Both feminists and MRAs recognize that marriage is bullshit social institution, instead of trying to 'balance' the bullshit why not just get rid of it altogether?

We don't need legally binding contracts for cohabitation. The traditional nuclear family is an oppressive concept and all the romanticism and commercialization that is built up around marriage is just the last ditch efforts to preserve an outdated form of organization that young people are all realizing we don't need
>>
>>6489463
lol
>>
File: 1467341848309.jpg (172 KB, 1055x1005) Image search: [Google]
1467341848309.jpg
172 KB, 1055x1005
>>6491077
>The traditional nuclear family is an oppressive concept

It's the only reason any of us are here to begin with.
>>
>>6491158
Not really, I wasn't raised in a family like that and that sort of arrangement wasn't even commonplace until a few centuries ago. Owning slaves as part of your family was normal in the past, but we're not advocating slavery nowadays, even though we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that particular past.

Either way you need to make arguments for it now, it's not justified "because it was like this before"
>>
>>6490958

>The kicker is that we've essentially done this to ourselves over the years

This is wrong.
>>
>>6490299
>Young girls are told time and time again that they can't do this or they can't do that. Are constantly blocked from doing anything that could give them a grazed knee. While boys are empowered to go out, explore and take the world by it's reigns
How hard is it to ignore this? And it's not the 50s anymore most parents don't sperg if their daughter wants to be an engineer
>>
>>6491188
How many memes have you ignored? Haven't you memorized every meme on Earth?
>>
I think we all know that any picture in OP's format is going to be flawed. How can this be anything but a cheap tool for a given group to pat themselves on the back? It is really just a pictoral statement about how much harder your life is than the people on the other side of wherever line you decided to draw.

Arguing about who has it worse is a pit that so many activism groups fall into. Who is innocent of this?

It is not necessary to make some kind of judgement about whose life sucks the most in order to justify putting your back into a given cause. I'm MTF, I'm gonna fight the trans fight. Its where I'm at. But my enemies aren't people, they're circumstances. It makes no sense to create enemies out of feminists by saying females have it easier, or cisgender people at large saying their lives are easy mode.

If you decide that one group of people is your enemy then you've already defeated yourself.
>>
>>6489592
Your BMI is at least 23?
>>
Casual Mode should be specifically upper middle class white women.
>>
>>6489457
Holy shit.
Creation of images like this should be in the DSM under symptoms of chronic victim complex.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.