[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm wanting to become a trap, but I'm not sure how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: trappu.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
trappu.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
I'm wanting to become a trap, but I'm not sure how to go about it. What are some ways I can become more feminine? I'm 6'1, 75kg, and have a relatively slender frame. I've been experimenting with feminine clothes and makeup,and really like the way they make me look. I'm not trans, since there's no major dysphoria, and I'm not AGP either since it's not really a sexual thing. I just want to be cute.
>>
File: trappu2.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trappu2.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
I'm interesting in some of the herbal estrogen stuff, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Would it do anything for me considering my goals are to be more feminine but not to the level of mtf transition?
>>
Don't be a faggy pervert anon. Just leave it as a fantasy
>>
File: trappu3.jpg (163 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
trappu3.jpg
163 KB, 800x600
>>6487194
It's not even a perverted or sexual thing. I just want to be cute.
>>
>>6487209
Yes it is.
>>
>>6487173
Just take estrogen like all the other fem"""""boys"""""
>>
lol 6'1, you weren't ever meant to be feminine so don't even try
>>
>6'1
unless you're planning to be amaazon don't bother, you'll never pass
>>
>>6487261
>projection
>>6487267
I'm not trans, though.
>>6487302
>>6487297
I don't mean to pass in my everyday life. I could settle for being a bit androgynous normally. Wearing mostly black helps with the height issue a lot.
>>
File: 1447480559706.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1447480559706.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
>>6487324
I don't know why I saved this pathetic thing, but here you go
>>
>>6487324
Oh so it's not about sex? Then your height won't matter.
>>
>>6487333
Thanks sempai. I've been doing a lot of these things, although I'm curious about the supplements. I've been drinking spearmint tea and it's had a noticable effect on my skin.
>>
File: blutrap.jpg (117 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
blutrap.jpg
117 KB, 736x981
>>6487348
Not sexual at all. I'm actually asexual. It's purely an aesthetic thing.
>>
File: fem_guide.png (3 MB, 1432x2164) Image search: [Google]
fem_guide.png
3 MB, 1432x2164
>>6486965
If you really want to become a trap, look into this
>>
>>6487324
>I'm not trans, though.
Yeah thats what femboys say too. Just go to femgen
>>
>>6487470
Femgen is different, though. They go for a certain kind of feminine that is basicallly an aesthetic form of masculinity. I just want to be cute
>>
>>6487391
see, this is too much effort for me, who wants to trap/sissy/crossdress just sexually and not everyday

think i'll just be young semi-starved twink fag instead
>>
File: fem_guide3.jpg (553 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
fem_guide3.jpg
553 KB, 1432x2020
>>6487552
There's also this
>>
>>6487579
this is better, cheers lad

Seriously though when losing weight how do people keep up 1500 calories and more? I'm already a small dude (5ft 5 kek) and realised when I cut out all the shitty food and drinks I am constantly eating under 'what i'm supposed to'
>>
>>6486965
Dont transition op if you're not trans, you could fuck yourself up real bad. Try referring to the guides and trying that way.
>>
Not OP, asking a question to crossdressers and traps.
How big a difference can you make on your face? I'm 19 and I have the slender body for this kind of things but my face looks like late 30 according to everyone I asked.
>>
>>6487173
That thousand-yard-stare.
>>
>>6487767
You could try to git gud with makeup, other than that HRT would make your face a bit more feminine.
>>
>>6487767
get the youcam makeup app and try virtual makeup
>>
>>6487767
I'm the opposite, my face looks it's age (19 like you) but can look younger, but i'm bit on the tubby side not overweight but a belly, always hated my weight, actually committed to losing weight for the first time in forever
>>
Where do I buy a wig while my hair is growing out?
>>
>>6488309
Hons R Us
>>
>>6488036
OP here, I'm in a very similar situation
>>
>>6488385
It fucking sucks f a m but we'll persevere, honestly the whole trap/femboy thing has encouraged me more than anything to lose weight. I mean, when you're fat, everyone says "there's someone for you" and it's actually true, men and women alike. But i'd rather be happy with what I looked like, than what everyone else was happy with, I don't look the way I do for other people, I do it for myself
>>
>>6488467
This!
>>
Don't take herbal xenoestrogens. They'll fuck you up. Just focus on exercise for now and when you're old enough, go to an informed consent clinic and look into getting on Androcur or something.
>>
>>6488467
I completely understand. My gender exploration is entirely based on how I want to look. In the same way people want to lose weight, I want to look feminine and cute.
>>
>>6488881
Really? Everything I've seen indicates that those do almost nothing. I'm considering Saw Palmetto and Pueraria mirifica just because they don't have that much of an effect and I don't need that much of an effect.
>>
>>6487351
How long have you been drinking it and how much? I'm kind of looking to go more femboy level so I picked up some spearmint tea because of the guide too. My skin is something I've felt is kind of lacking sooo
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.