[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bdsm/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1449767195455.jpg (412 KB, 1274x1576) Image search: [Google]
1449767195455.jpg
412 KB, 1274x1576
Not sure which of these dommes I should visit
>>
>>6484521
>tribute
I cant get over how autistic and roleplayish that sounds

please remake the picture and call it 'cost'
>>
>>6484531
>roleplayish that sounds
That's part of the fun
>>
>>6484521
You shouldn't "visit" any of them. Visit a local munch, get to know a few people, engage one of them and ask if they'd be willing to engage in a casual relationship.

Unless you're into findom, there is absolutely no reason to pay for a professional dominatrix. There's really no reason to pay for one even if you are.
>>
>>6484533
well idk then, bottom right is cute and not expensive first pick

top right looks like a literal tumblr bottom pick
>>
>>6484559
If you pay then you can get EXACTLY what you want without considering the other person

Also real dommes are nowhere near as attractive as professionals
>>
>>6484562
>bottom right is cute and not expensive first pick
Yeah, excellent value for money but significantly older than the others
It's quite arousing to be dominated by someone younger than yourself

>top right looks like a literal tumblr bottom pick
She's a weeb and into WWE
but being a "brat" is part of her gimmick
>>
>>6484563
People are accommodating. Almost anything you could pay a dominatrix to do, you can convince a close, intimate friend to do.
>real dommes are nowhere near as attractive as professionals
That's not true. Real dommes will gladly put on just as much makeup as the ones who get paid to.
>But I'm too fat/disgusting to get free sex
No you're not. I guarantee you a woman within a mile of you would be glad to dominate the hell out of you as is. You could always improve yourself, but who cares about that?
>But prostitutes are prettier than the women me who'd fuck me
Then make yourself more attractive to prospective partners.
>But I don't wanna work to better myself
Then admit you're a filthy parasite. Go pay for a prostitute who gets to tell horny gross men my last sentence.
>>
What do these dommes do? Wouldn't anything you do just be topping from the bottom seeing as you are paying for it?
I can't get my head around domination-submission for the life of me.
>>
>>6484597
I tell them what I'm into and they work it into the session

e.g. humiliation, pegging, foot worship

>>6484588
A LOT of real dommes are overweight and old, I'd say almost 100% are one or the other

>Then admit you're a filthy parasite
I just want my fun NOW
Can you imagine how long it would take to develop a sufficient relationship to get this action for free?
>>
>>6484608
So you're just topping from the bottom, and in a way you are the dom since your money has the power over them to do these things.
>>
>>6484608
You forgot the third category of "young and experimenting" and the fourth "money hungry". All of the people in the OP pic are in the fourth, one or two are in the third or fourth. It's very easy to find third-category college girls assuming you're not overweight and don't have a terrible personality. Not everybody opts to monetize their good looks.
>Can you imagine how long it would take to develop a sufficient relationship to get this action for free?
No fun allowed.
Have you ever made casual relationships at a BDSM meetup/club? Developing something like that would take two minutes at least, a week at most.
>>
>>6484614
Topping from the bottom is the only way to get the experience you want

There are many factors of BDSM that are not mutually pleasurable
>>
>>6484677
But if that's the case then you are really the dom and these are just subs that gets told what to do.
See this is why bdsm is too confusing for me to ever figure out why people are into it.
>>
How do you find people to dominate you?

I keep joking about it to my gf, but it's not a joke. Fuck, I'm so sexually frustrated.
>>
File: 1467319823916.png (60 KB, 1906x861) Image search: [Google]
1467319823916.png
60 KB, 1906x861
>>6484521
'19'

>mfw I could've been a woman and done this shit and be rich by now
>>
>>6484683
Oh my god you're right
They're no more doms than any hooker
>>
>>6484531
They call it donations/tribute to get around prostitution laws. If they say cost it's illegal
>>
>>6484677
this, i'm a switch bottom but let's be honest here, i'm doing it for my own pleasure only. I could never be full sub, personally, I just don't trust anyone enough. I could be fully dominant quite easily, on the other hand, it all depends on who my partner is really
>>
>>6487845
>realise I'm 19 and an adult now
>there are girls my age doing this shit

wew
>>
>>6488113
They're in their early 20s anon

Sorry to tell you this but sex workers (whores) lie.
>>
>>6487887
SWIM thinks that's bullshit.
>>
>>6486985
Just tell her you'd be interested in it? My gf wasn't particularly interested in it on her own at first but she was always really into how much I enjoyed it and eventually liked doing it for the sake of it too.
>>
>>6484683
>See this is why bdsm is too confusing for me to ever figure out why people are into it.
Because there are levels to BDSM and BDSM isn't the same depending on a few factors (how much control the "sub" has vs how much control the "dom" has).

The kind of BDSM that's found in popular culture is the lightest shit - it is quite literally paying a sub to be a "dom" for an evening and do everything you want. That's the most basic vanilla level. And then it goes from there. Generally the less real power the sub has the more hardcore the BDSM relationship is but normalfags only like the most normalfag shit so that's what's etched into the popular consciousness.

Though, mind you, it's not that easy to surrender completely to someone else for a variety of reasons, including legal and safety ones. Also, ironically, surrendering completely entails taking over complete control briefly so you can relinquish all control to your partner.
>>
>>6484521
shoo shoo poleaboo
>>
>>6490797
It doesn't really matter at what level you are at or if the currency is money or control.
If a dom or dommes does not go out and kidnap someone against their will, there will always be a dynamic there.
A domme/dom is really nothing without a sub so the sub is in effect activating the true purpose of the dominator.
Likewise a submissive has to give that currency in order to get their acquired dynamic in motion. But by the very fact the person is doing a very dominant and active role.

For someone like me that overthinks too much it seems that this one thing is what would prevent me from ever feeling like either side is really 'true' if I were interested in BDSM.
>>
>>6490963
A domme or prostitute can decline you even if you offer money

She ultimately has the power
>>
>>6490963
>It doesn't really matter at what level you are at or if the currency is money or control.
Not true, you're just not very creative. You can, for example, give her your credit card before she does anything to you.

Or, somewhat less extreme, you can pay her fee for session but several times inflated (say if she normally charges 50$/hour you can pay her 500$ upfront without her needing to agree to do absolutely anything giving her the power to, potentially, just walk away with your money without giving you any performance.

And those are just two examples. You can also do other stuff, like intentionally give the dome blackmail material on yourself (like really really really humiliating, embarrassing or even potentially illegal) stuff giving her the power to make you do anything on her terms.
>>
>>6484677
Topping from the bottom is awful. I'm a sub/slave in a 24/7 relationship with my Dom. Didn't start off that way, but from the beginning I just laid out what I absolutely did not want to do (hard limits) and then whatever else he does to me is up to him.

Yeah, sometimes it's not particularly pleasant, especially considering he's a Sadist, however I never once told him what to do, or how to do it. That's not my place, nor do I want to be in control over what is done to me, or know what's coming next.
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp8557263.jpg (22 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp8557263.jpg
22 KB, 450x318
>want to be in a 24/7 hard gay bondage relationship
>have to analyze financial markets 24/7, as well as get drawing practice in
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.